Chapter 28

Long chapter because I didn't want to leave any major cliffhangers. You're welcome.
FOLLOW MY TWITTER CREATED FOR THIS STORY ——UPDATES, Q&A's AND ALL ROUND GOOD CHATS——⬇️⬇️⬇️

⭐️ ⭐️ @LeeAngieWattpad. ⭐️ ⭐️

I sat down by the large window again after unpacking my toiletries and changing my outfit for the day.

It was so beautiful outside. The clouds were grey, the sun hidden, keeping the warmth away. It's winter and it's so cold, but it's barely noticeable when all the beautiful scenery around takes over all of your senses.

I couldn't wait to get out and explore. I was anticipating the activities that were set for our trip and hoping it had lots of sight seeing involved. If it doesn't, I'll be sure to find a way to sneak out at night and do it myself.

The risk of getting into trouble and being sent back home will definitely make me anxious, but if the night life is as beautiful as it is in the morning, I'm sure it will be worth it.

I sat on the floor boards, captivated by every building and street that I didn't realise my phone was ringing. By the time I came to and took my eyes away from the view, it had stopped.

I got up and walked to the bed where I had thrown my phone earlier, I smiled as I did so because it has been so long since I've admired something so much that I disconnected from my surroundings.

I picked up my phone and called back the person who's call I had missed.

"What's up, Lou?" I spoke as soon as he answered.

"We're all waiting downstairs for you." He told me.

I told him I'll be down in the lobby in a moment and hung up. I turned back to the window with so much excitement to be heading out and walk the streets I had just been staring at.

I grabbed my backpack and rushed to the door with so much speed that I tripped over my feet and fell into the wall beside me.

Dazed, I stood up and laughed at myself.

I haven't even explored yet and I'm already so damn happy that if I had just done that back home I would have cursed myself out.

I picked up my bag once again that I had dropped when I hit the hall and continued to the door, much more carefully this time, of course.

I opened the door dramatically, my arm flying up as I released the door knob as if I were in some sort of musical.

"Oh."

"Ah."

"I was sent up to tell you that we're all ready to go." Harry awkwardly shuffled his feet and I quickly dropped my dramatic arm.

"Right. Thanks." I looked down at my feet.

And just like that, my enthusiasm was gone.

I stepped out of the room and turned to close the door behind me. When I turned back around I gasped at how Harry hadn't stepped away to give me room, instead, our bodies were so close that I could feel his body warmth.

He still didn't move and I didn't have the power in me to step back either. Instead we both just looked at each other as if we were the only people in the world.

I felt his finger slightly brush mine, and by the way it lingered, I knew it wasn't an accident.

Suddenly, I felt a fire inside me, and it wasn't a fire I used to feel when Harry used to touch me. No. It was an angry fire.