Temptation

By dazzlingxharry

"I feel so tempted to kiss you out of nowhere, I feel so tempted to be by your side every chance I get. It's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
PLEASE COMMENT
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Important!
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Not an update!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
.
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Im sorry
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
..
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
CAST
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Hi guys!
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
chapter 85
Chapter 86
✏️
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Soooo

Chapter 75

1.9K 57 4
By dazzlingxharry

(Hey guys! So sorry for not updating when I said I would on Saturday. I was super busy with Easter and such and I didn't want to squeeze writing in to make this a sucky chapter!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter & let me know what you think!😃)

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!!

Beth's POV

I lay in bed. My own bed now.

The light that shines through the small opening where my light pink shades didn't cover blinds me. I turn over to the other side and let out a deep breath.

It's been two weeks since that horrible nightmare. The thought of seeing myself in the dream, the way I looked won't get out of my head. I know if I told more people they would just tell me to get over it and just be lucky that nothing too extreme happened to me. But it has, if harry hadn't come up there to get the guy off of me who knows how far things could have gotten.

It was my mistake and now in paying for it.

I've stayed at Harry's for a couple days out of the week just to get more sleep then I could here. When in with him, I still have somewhat of the nightmares but way more sleep. When I'm alone in my bed I barely sleep and the nightmares seem more realistic and dramatic.

A light knock taps on my bedroom door and before I can answer, it already opens.

My mother comes into view. Her hair slicked back into a tight bun and her black dress hugging tightly around her body.

"It's almost 11" she tells me.

"I know." I didn't actually know. I didn't realize how long I've been just laying here thinking.

She walks in and closes the door behind me. The weight on the bed shift more towards the left when she sits down. I shift myself a little over to the edge so I don't roll towards the middle.

"You can't just lay in your room all day."

"I'm not feeling well." I lie.

"It's been two weeks. No fever." She puts the back of her hand on my forehead to check for any type of over body heat. "What's going on?"

"I told you. I'm not feeling well."

I sternly repeat. I throw the blankets off of me and sit up against the headboard of my bed.

"Okay," she agrees.

My mother hasn't been so much on my case lately anymore. She has never excepted my life choices but she is willing to deal with it.

"You staying home tonight?"

"I don't know." I answer simply.

"I thought maybe Jalissa and Nathan could join us for dinner? Gloria has some new recipes"

I don't answer for a couple seconds. After what seems like a while, I just shrug my shoulder.

I'm not upset, I'm not depressed I'm confused. I'm..annoyed? I don't even know how to put things into words how I'm feeling.

I'm scared.

That's it.

I'm scared.

I don't want to be like the girl in my dream. I want to be able to smile and know that I'm smiling because I'm living normally. I want to be able to fall asleep without having harry by my side almost every other night. But I can't, for some strange reason I get more sleep when I can feel him next to me.

"Okay," I finally agree to my mother.

"Okay?" She asks, surprised.

I nod my head.

"Okay." She lets out a breath she seemed to be holding. "Come downstairs.-" she revs on my knee, "Gloria made some blueberry muffins." She smiles at me before shutting the door behind her.

--

Harry's POV

I've been pacing around this damn apartment all morning. Pacing and cleaning.

I've been digging through all of the damn drawers and cabinets for anything that I could've left behind or forgot to get rid of. I've deleted every text in my phone, everything is gone forever and now nothing will destroy what I have.

My phone makes a ding noise of the couch. I ignore it, I know it isn't Beth.

It dings again.

Ignore.

It dings again.

"Holy shit." I yell to myself and walk over to the phone.

"What?" I snap through the phone.

"Calm the fuck down," Niall laughs through the reliever.

"What do you want?" I say through my clenched teeth. I am no way in any mood for this shit.

"Adam." He says. I roll my eyes at the fact that he couldn't just fucking go along with what he's telling me.

"What about him?"

"He's going to find out, you know?"

"No, he won't." I snap.

"He might." He reminds me.

He won't, he can't. I'd fucking kill him.

I keep trying to tell myself that it isn't my fault. But in some sort of way, I am. Everything always comes to fuck me over and I don't know how much fucking longer I can keep up with it.

"There's no proof of anything. Everyone is keeping their fucking mouth shut, right?" I ask while trying to look for anything else I need to get rid of.

"Yeah, man." He says in an annoying tone. "If you paid me that amount of cash to keep my fucking mouth shut.."

"Oh, so now you're not going to until I pay you?!" I scoff.

"I didn't mean it like that." He cuts me off before I can say anything else. "I just feel like you went way out of hands to keep this so quiet."

I stop in my tracks. I'm no going out of my fucking way for keeping this quiet. It just doesn't need to be brought up, no need to. I wasn't the same person back then as I am now, my feelings are different. Yes, I still feel like a fucking jackass but I can't get in a damn time machine and go back four fucking months!

"I gotta go." I end the call before he can even tell me anything else.

I don't want to talk to anyone else right now. My head is fucking killing me and I need a drink.

--

Beth's POV

"Thank you." I hold up the muffin to Gloria as she ends the loud roaring noise from the vacuum.

She smiles widely and nods her head to say I am welcome.

"Your mother told me to mail those letters in today." She tells me.

"Letters?"

"College applications." She reminds me.

I palm myself in the forehead.

"Yeah," I laugh. "Of course! I can't believe I forgot about those. Thanks again." I smile and she returns the gesture and points to something on the island.

I look back between her and the portfolio and I put it into my hands.

I open the dark blue cover to see the printed letters.

"This certificate is presented to Bethany Edwards for a successfully completion at ridgeway high school."

I smile at the gold lettering on the beige colored paper. After many weeks of thinking, I decided to go through with graduating a semester early. It's not because of Harry's expulsion only, but I just don't think I'm ever going to be ready to go back there anyway.

I thank Gloria again before going back upstairs.

-6:00-

Jalissa and Nathan are in the same seats as before when they joined for dinner. Gloria 'recipe' is just spaghetti and turkey meatballs with a side dish of salad and homemade dressing. If anything is a recipe, it's the dressing.

Nathan is already on his fourth cup of wine and I'm starting to think he has a drinking problem.

Jalissa's smile fades everyone my mother goes to pour him another glass and for some reason, my heart hurts for her. She makes eye contact with me and fakes a small smile at me. I don't return one back as she already looks back down at her food.

We all finish dinner quickly, my mother mostly talked about my letters that were recently sent to NYU and Penn state.

Those are the only two colleges I decided to register for. If I want to go anywhere for college, it would be away from here, from anyone. The only hard thing to do is tell harry about it. He won't be too happy and expected but maybe he'll be just a bit proud of me.

I meet my mom in the kitchen with dirty dishes to put into the sink.

"Can I go out for a little bit please?" I ask her.

"We have company." She says sternly and moves away from me.

"I stayed for dinner." I remind her. I didn't have to join this stupid gathering in the first place. "Please." I beg. "I'll be home in the morning."

There's no point of lying to her anymore. She knows everything anyway, she knows how I need harry in my life and she's starting to deal with it. Hopefully she is at least..

She always has to be so difficult.

She drops the last bit of dishes into the sink and turns on her heel to face me.

"Be back before ten tomorrow.." She points at me. "I mean it." I nod quickly. "Seriously Bethany! Your grandmother is coming here!"

"Okay!" I call out to her.

I say goodbye to Jalissa and Nathan before exiting the house.

I pull out my phone to send Abby a quick text.

*I'm coming* I send the quick text and put it inside the cup holder in my car.

--

Harry's POV

*I'm coming* the text reads. She sent it five minutes ago which means she'd be here any moment now.

How the fuck is it almost eight o'clock already!?

I throw the rest of the shit into the trash can and tying it into a not before putting it in a larger black bag with the others.

Done. Finally fucking done.

I hear the elevator door open and I know it's her. I open the door and see her hand getting ready to knock.

She laughs and smiles widely when she sees me.

"Hey baby." I smile back and pull her inside.

"Hello." She says so sweetly.

I pull her closer towards me. Body to body touching now and she puts her hand on my chest to pull me away a little bit.

"What's wrong?" I pull back away.

"Nothing," she looks down at the ground. "I'm just tired today. Can we just watch a movie or something?"

"What's going on?" I ask her again.

"I told you I'm tired." She snaps at me. Her eyes widen a little at the tone she just used. "Sorry- I just,"

"Don't apologize."

hold up a hand. "You didn't do anything wrong."

"I'm still sorry." She adds.

I lean in to kiss her, she leans back down onto the couch and follow her this time, me leaning on top of her.

She pulls away quickly, too quickly.

"I have to be home at ten,"

"Tonight?!"

She laughs. Her finger tip hooks around the color of my shirt. "No, tomorrow morning."

I pull back away from her again, we sit up straight now.

"You wouldn't have a curfew if you lived with me." I tell her.

She tilts her head to one side and she looks like a fucking angel even if she's trying to give me an attitude right now.

"You said you wouldn't pressure me!" She wines.

"No pressure." I hold up both of my arms in a surrender position. "Just think about it."

"I have been."

"You have?" I ask. She nods. "And?.." I carry on.

She takes a deep breath and shakes her head before smiling Widely at me.

"This is crazy!" She laughs and I smile at her. "You're serious about this?"

"Of course I am. I want you to be with me every second of the day, Beth." I put my Hand on her knee. "I never wanted to be close with someone so bad in my life." I start off, "please, just- just think about what you want. Forget what everyone else will think and focus on you right now. For once in your life what do you want."

She takes a look around the apartment. She looks around the living room and into the kitchen on the side and then back at me.

"I think I want maroon curtains." She points to the bare window shades behind me.

(Okay! So I know this chapter might have been a bit boring and short but so much drama and stuff is going to be happening within the next ten chapter or so! But, I also have some news for you guys, temptation will NOT be a sequel. I've come to a conclusion and I already have an ending for this story. I'm not sure how long this will be, it may go on until over 100chapters or so, but please don't be upset about there not being a sequel! I have some new ideas for a new story that I will be writing once this one is finished!, I will be giving the title out once I think of the perfect name of it.

On the positive note, thank you all for commenting and voting and all the support it means a lot 💕

PLEASE COMMENT & VOTE

Next update: Thursday, April 24th

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 46.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc