Nightmares

By Timberlake_fallon20

Read dreams before this story..... Brianna Timberlake, a new and upcoming pop star following in her father's... More

A/N
<~Chapter 1~>
<~Chapter 2~>
<~Chapter 3~>
<~Chapter 4~>
<~Chapter 5~>
<~Chapter 6~>
<~Chapter 7~>
<~Chapter 8~>
<~Chapter 9~>
<~Chapter 10~>
<~Chapter 11~>
<~Chapter 12~>
<~Chapter 13~>
<~Chapter 14~>
<~Chapter 15~>
<~Chapter 16~>
<~Chapter 17~>
<~Chapter 18~>
<~Chapter 19~>
<~Chapter 20~>
<~Chapter 21~>
<~Chapter 22~>
<~Chapter 23~>
<~Chapter 24~>
<~Chapter 25~>
<~Chapter 26~>
<~Chapter 27~>
<~Chapter 29~>
<~Chapter 30~>
<~Chapter 31~>
<~Chapter 32~>
<~Chapter 33~>
<~Chapter 34~>
<~Chapter 35~>
<~Chapter 36~>
<~Chapter 37~>
<~Chapter 38~>
<~Chapter 39~>
<~Chapter 40~>
<~Chapter 41~>
<~Chapter 42~>
<~Chapter 43~>
<~Chapter 44~>
<~Chapter 45~>
<~Chapter 46~>
<~Chapter 47~>
<~Chapter 48~>
<~Chapter 49~>

<~Chapter 28~>

152 2 12
By Timberlake_fallon20

Justin's pov

"I'm fine babe, don't worry about it"

"You tell me not to but I still worry about you"

"I'm fine, bri's fine, I'm fine"

"Are you sure she's ok?"

"Yeah I'm positive"

She looked at me like she knew something that I didn't, or that I was wrong and she was right.

"Well I have to get to soundcheck"

"Me and Bri have to leave back to LA"

"Okay, um babes!"

She ran into the room and crushed me into a hug. "My god it's only a week" jess sighed as Bri continued to hug me.

"Which I forgot is like an eternity for you both" Bri nodded

"Hey be good, got it"

"Yeah yeah got it"

"No attitude, keep the sarcastic comments on the down low"

"Roger that" she said saluting me

Jess giggled, "why did I say yes to watching you?"

"Because you love me"

"Yeah more than your dad sometimes"

"Whoa what?"

"I love you more sometimes too" Bri whispered

"Fine i can just leave" Bri wrapped her arms around me

"Sorry dad I love you" she kissed my cheek

"I love you too babes" I kissed her forehead and gave jess a hug and a kiss

"We're having a long talk when you come back" she whispered

I grabbed my bags and made my way out of the house.

Bri's pov

The week with dad being gone and me going to set for the music video. Jess was there to help me get ready, and was there for the shooting and then there to take me back home. She got to do dads job for the week, and see what it was like.

Dad finally came home for a couple days before both of us had to go back on tour, he did a couple shows without me for the week I was shooting but he said it wasn't the same.

He had gotten home about two hours ago and we hung out before he told me to get ahead on my school work for the week so I didn't have to worry about it.

I am currently trying to focus on my homework but it's not working out since all I can hear is dad and jess arguing.

"I just thing she has too much on her plate Justin"

She never calls him that, she always calls him jay.

"She would tell me if she did jess! She's fine!"

"I don't think she is fine! She doesn't hang out with anyone her own age!"

"She's fine! All of her friends are busy with school and sports, and the twins she's friends with are all the way in Germany! And yeah Eric we'll he's a jerk, along with the Ashley girl!"

"Justin she hasn't had time to do kid stuff, all she does is go to the studio, do interviews, do your clothing line, dance, and then basketball, she doesn't have time to do stuff other than that!"

"She would tell me if something was wrong or she was stressed she would tell me, or I could tell something is up"

"We'll I think something's up Justin, she seemed stressed all this week to me"

I mean I guess I was a little.

"I know her better than anyone, I know when something's wrong"

"Justin she doesn't have time to be a kid!"

"It was her choice to start her career now, I told her what was going to happen once she came out with music and all that other stuff!"

"Justin she never got to be a normal teenager! Ok maybe she was before she met you, but she still lived in the orphanage place, and once she met you she is and will always be know as your daughter, she will never be normal, I just want her to be able to do stuff that normal girls her age get to do!"

"She does jess!" He yelled louder than ever, he has yelled before but not like that

My anxiety out of nowhere started, my breathing started to hitch and tears fell from my eyes. I was scared to go downstairs to dad, or to Jess.

Jess didn't respond, I just heard footsteps coming from the kitchen. "Where are you going, we're not done"

"I'm going to check on my daughter, I feel like something up"

"Finally you agree with me"

"No I don't, she gets anxiety during situations like these" he said coming up the stairs

My door opened and within seconds his arms were wrapped around. "Yo-yo-you sca-scared me"

"I'm so sorry baby, me and jess just, are you ok?" He said changing the subject

I started feeling lightheaded, "I feel like I'm gonna" my eyes closed and I was out

Justin's pov

"Bri, bri"

Her eyes were shut and she wasn't moving. "Jess call an ambulance!"

"What's wrong?"

"Bri just passed out"

She called and minutes later we were on our way to the hospital. They checked her in and ran some tests and told me she should wake up soon.

"Jay I was, I'm sorry"

"Jess our arguing caused this" I said pulling the chair to sit next to Bri.

"I know and I'm sorry"

"Yeah I am too"

"She's gonna be fine"

"I know, I just worry too much"

"It's what your suppose to do, your her dad"

"Yeah" I said looking over at Bri

A couple hours later she woke up, and the first thing she did was give me a hug.

"You need to stop scaring me like this, I can't handle you being in the hospital"

"I know, and you and jess need to work your stuff out"

"We will, I'm just glad your ok"

"I'm all good, can we go home now?"

"Yeah come on"

"She can go, take it easy for the next couple days"

Bri clung my side really tight, "ok will do thank you"

I held onto bri's hand as she clung to my sweatshirt

"You ok?" She shook her head and buried her head in my side. Jess looked at me and then down at bri.

I picked her up and carried her out of the doors, the cameras flashed and people shouted.

"Bri can you look here?"

"Bri why were you in the hospital"

Bri lifted her head to look at them, motioning me to put her down. "Let it be babes, lets go"

She shook her head, "can all of you please just respect our privacy, were normal people just like you, would you like cameras following you where ever you go, no so please stop"

They all seemed to stop and walked away. She got in the car and we drove back to the house.

We got home and Bri and I tried to go upstairs, "nope we all need to talk"

Bri sat down and I sat next to her. "No yelling" Bri said

"Ok"

"Bri do you think your too busy?"

"No"

"Do you hang out with your friends?"

"Yes"

"When?"

"Anytime I'm in town, I'm going to invite them to the show here when we have it, same with Lisa and Lena when we go to Berlin Germany"

"Are you stressed?"

"Right now? No, right now I'm tired, I just want to sleep" she said coming to sit in my lap

"You two being cute isn't helping" Jess sighed

"Jess I'm fine, thank you for worrying so much about me, but I'm fine, I would tell you or dad if something was wrong"

"Okay I'm starting to become more like your dad and worrying a lot about you"

"Trust me no one will get more worried then him, or overprotective"

"He's protective over both of us"

"Yeah and you missy shouted at the paparazzi today"

"They need to leave us alone"

"They won't" I sighed

"Are we all good?" Jess asked

"We all good" Bri said giving her a thumbs up

"We good, now can we go to bed, we have to be back on tour tomorrow"

Jess nodded and Bri wrapped her arms around my neck. I looked down at her and her eyes were closed.

"I'm gonna take her to bed, I'll be right back"

Jess nodded and I went into bri's room and got her in bed and kissed her forehead before going to my bedroom

"I'm sorry about today, I just worry about her"

"I do too, all the time, that's why she has to be by my side all the time" she giggled

"Next time we should just talk about, and not yell, yelling freaks Bri out"

"I learn something new about her everyday"

"Me too, you had to see me the first couple days I had her, I was a mess"

"You still are"

"Wow thanks"

"I'm kidding, your a great father to her"

"Well thank you, she thinks of you like a mother figure"

"She does?"

"Yeah, she really trusts you, and thinks of you like her mom"

"Aww she's the best"

"Yeah she is, I love you her so much"

"Me too" she said wrapping her arms around me, I kissed her cheek and soon fell asleep.

A/N
Really long chapter for ya.
I hope you guys liked it, please comment and vote!
Thank you!
Megan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 13.3K 79
Imagine this.. A perfect family, the mother, the father, the daughter, all destroyed in an instant. What would you do if your family was torn apart...
55.6K 1.4K 37
Casey has had a very confusing past. She seems to just be a normal girl who likes 'weird' music and only has one friend, but maybe one day could chan...
19.1K 403 70
Try being in Brianna's shoes. Just waiting for someone to come by and adopt her. What will happen when one person decided to adopt her. Her life mi...
63.2K 2.6K 33
losing yourself in your past makes it hard for you to see your future.