тнoѕe wιngѕ ‖ ĸтн·втѕ

By StarrySky0508

✔Completed *FantasyBTS #1 *Under major editing *Highest rank #534 in Fantasy (12 August 17) *Highest rank #2... More

Part 1: When Angels Fall
1- Crayola Lights in the Dark
2- An Angel's Care
3- My Chinggu(s)
4- The Summon
JK & TH FANART
5- Yoongi's Cold Elegance and Jin's Gentleness
6- Mistake?
7- No Goodbyes
8- His Siblings
9- Girl Meets _
10- My Choice to Make
11- Run?
Thanks To
12- The Creature
13- Sleep
14- Fight or Die
15- Food Wish
Surprise!!!
16- The Great Council's Invitation
17- Reasons Behind the Untolds
18- A Purposeful Visit
Part 2: When Friends Turns to Foes
20- Paradox
21- Rampancy of Love
22- The Forgotten Bracelet
23- The Backstabber
24- Aberrance and Insanity
25- Battle Royal
26- Becoming and Influenced
Part 3: When Demons Rise
28- Forced Down to Hell
29- Everything is Not Okay
30- Guardian Angel
31- What the Actual Hell?!
32- The Undiscovered Power I
34- Heartache
35- Getting Married?
36- Freed
37- Lovebirds
38- Ace of Spade
39- Joy Ride
40- Hidden Betrayal
41- The Floor is Lava
42- Loved Once
43- The Devil Loves Me
44- Intelligence is Power
Part 4: Her
46- To Have is To Lose
47- Miracle
48- Up onto Earth
49- The Angel Ring
50- Finding Peace
10k reads

33- The Undiscovered Power II

218 21 7
By StarrySky0508

*Hurley and Hoseok's POV will be available starting from this chapter.

Hurley

Bogum lets out a smirk which he symbolises as forgiving. However, this is not the main point. Hoseok's presence in this realm is a staggering finding for me. What is he doing here as this isn't a realm which even belongs to a God. By the way, he's a little taken aback too when our eyes meet. Yes, we've known each other in a weird coincidence.

I remember about my little sister's favourite idol, BTS where they would, sometimes, have their concerts in the place where I'm currently studying - Kuala Lumpur.

***

Flashback 회상

Walking on the busy street, where the Petronas Twin Towers are seemed to be poking through the sky, I glance at the shopping malls absentmindedly while my friend, Sandra pats on my shoulder.

"...you're agreeing?" Her voice snaps me out of my reverie of thoughts and as I blink at her, a dumb expression is eventually revealed on my face.

Pouting my lips while both of us have had a few seconds of staring battle in confusion, I finally break the silence and ask, "Agreeing what?" Of course, Sandra's next expression is totally funny for me and that every idiot would have guessed it correctly.

Yes, she has rolled her eyes and shook her head while is facing the sky. Her annoyed face is somehow a kind of cute and hilarious for me.

"It's about how that bitch treats our Jenny this afternoon. Do you agree what I'm saying about her, that Jenny is not..." Before I can even react to Sandra's question, deafening loud screams are banging from everywhere all of a sudden, driving our attentions towards an MPV parked nearby.

There is a big crowd of screaming and crying fangirls waiting at the red carpet which leads towards the backstage of the shopping mall if my memory is true. Some of them are waving their hands frantically while the others are holding big boards which are written on with big letters - BTS. As soon as the door of the black MPV is opened, the screams have become undoubtedly louder.

Then, seven tall and handsome boys step down with their hands waved and smiles plastered. One of them is Hoseok as I can hear how the fangirls call his name when he passes by them cheerfully.

At the sight of this amazing scene, as we've never seen idols this close before, both Sandra and me have stopped talking but kept looking at the same direction, mouths opened.

"Sandy, let's go shopping shall we?" I suggest while gesturing at the mall beside us. After hesitating for about one minute, that kind girl finally nods her head reluctantly.

<<<>>>

"Wow, this guy looks good..." I murmur while walking out of the washroom alone, swiping my mobile phone for entertainment. As I'm about to reach the junction, someone bumps into me while there are crazy fangirls chasing him from behind.

I remember seeing his extremely terrified look as if I have slapped him in the face. But before I manage to utter a word out, he has already stood up and dashed into the men's washroom in the speed of light.

The wonder of long legs.

However, I remember he's shouting something Korean to me, "Jusong hamnida, ipuni(I'm sorry, beauty).

Jung Hoseok, this is how we meet and I'm glad to know the facts, even secrets about you.

***

Hoseok

I'm a little surprised when seeing this girl as I remember bumping into her in a shopping mall before. She looks tired and her face is pale. I wonder what is she doing here because this isn't really a realm that humans can live normally in, unless there is a guardian accompanying you everywhere by your side.

"What do you want to do with her?" I tilt my head while asking the summoner.

"I'm curious about her ability," Bogum answers while squinting at her, frightening her obviously as she doesn't even dare to raise her head to look at both of us right now. "...which I have discovered few days ago." Nevertheless, it's been weeks in the human realm.

"I've done what I need to do." I inform before Bogum nods in satisfaction. "I've shot through the heart." And I won't forget to lie. "Now tell me what you wanna do with her." The girl raises her head immediately in shock after hearing my orders. Her eyes are pleading me to stop this and save her.

Mianhae, I can't help you this time, ipuni.

Tears flow out from her eyes while her visage of despair reveals. It's clear that she can hear my temporary secret message. My heart aches while she wipes her tears away and forces herself to prepare for the worse.

***

Hurley

"Now watch." Bogum orders while Hoseok crosses his arms in front of his chest, waiting to see the ritual which tortures me the most.

As Bogum starts enchanting the dark magic spells, my body is being hung up midair by some sort of force. Simultaneously, the feel of pain is becoming more apparent. First my heart begins to tattoo violently at my chest, letting the pain grow even stronger when my sister's vision enter my eyes, portraying an unfamiliar space.

What I can see now is a bedroom with a luxurious design of mint green walls and a bone chandelier hung by the ceiling. Bones of small-sized animals which I can't even call out precise names.

"Hello?" As my sister talks, I follow. "What's this plac-" The scene vanishes suddenly and I tumble to the ground. All parts of my body are aching really bad now.

Everything around me has gone silent when my visions are blurring at the same time. "What is Haylee doing in your domain?" is what I can hear from Bogum and Hoseok's direction before passing out totally.

***

Park Bogum

My whole body tenses during my recognition of Haylee's presence in Hoseok's domain, Kyupideu Uittang I Da. As the name is too long for me, I prefer to call it 'Kyupideu'.

The flames of rage rises in me as I immediately stop the ritual and pounce onto Hoseok, questioning him with my eyes turning all black.

"What is Haylee doing in your domain?" Not knowing about my sudden reaction like this, Hoseok jumps in fright before trying to run away from my questions. Not surprisingly, he's failed as my hand grabs his arm tightly, making him wince in pain.

"Let me explain!" He shouts while my grip tightens, uttering out his silent scream. As I pin him down onto the ground, anger almost drives out my sanity when I nearly choke him to death. With an unpleasant feeling, I stand up and lend Hoseok a hand to help him out. All of our eyebrows are furrowing and lips are bending upwards. The choked boy opens his mouth while coughing badly for air. "Omonia(Oh my God)..."

His visage is facing the ground while I order, "Go on." with my unexpectedly calmtone and expression.

Hoseok takes a look at the fainted girl behind me before he begins. Clearing his throat, he says, "Actually, I've shot Taehyung and brought him back to Kyupideu." Then, he takes a deep breath before adding. "But he has done his brotherly and 'lovely' responsibility to shrink his love ones into his pockets, hiding them. Fortunately, I know where they are now and I've separated them to different bedrooms." I nod in acknowledgement after the High Cupid of Kyupideu has finally explained the whole story to me.

"She better be safe now," I warn before turning away and carry that unconscious girl on my shoulder. "I want her here in one piece once she's recovered. Plus, I. Don't. Like. To. Wait." My head tilts towards the side as I cast Hoseok a sideways look.

If he dares disobeying or fooling me with any trick of his, he better be prepared, or else his meant-to-be-together mate's death will be my next target before I search for another Cupid assistance.

*Howdy guys, I'm planning to call of you all 'little stars', hope you won't mind as I've just come out with the idea recently. For me, I'm a star as well. Stars can't shine alone in the sky but shine together to become a galaxy in space. Hence, this is how I feel from my supporters - being accepted to work hard together.

*So Little Stars, this is the second part of the previous chapter. I hope this makes sense though every chapter of mine doesn't😂

*Thanks for your supports, feel free to comment or leave me a private message if you've found anything interesting from my story or even better, any ridiculous idea which pops out in your mind that can gain my inspiration. For some writers, don't worry, plagiarism is not my style.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.2K 53
A suspence crime story |JK FF| At first story seems to normal then it turns to dark(please read the details before reading my story ) *Contains matur...
21.9K 887 9
When y/n got a simple glance from BTS V AKA Kim Taehyung in a Korean festival in y/n's (your country name), her whole world changed... ~A short fanfi...
152K 7K 42
Me:"W-what happened T-Taehyung"i said backing away my back hit the wall he was stepping closer and closer to me and i didn't know what to do at that...
24.4K 2.6K 32
Kim Taehyung has been wandering aimlessly for decades, waiting for the day when the last bit of his humanity leaves him, and the monster inside him t...