Prince Harry Ih.sI

By stylesrunsme

"Everyone please rise and applause for your new Prince and Princess!" Harry squeezed my hand tight and put u... More

Prince Harry
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66

27

12.4K 321 140
By stylesrunsme

I LOVE HOW SOME OF MY READERS ARE ALL: "IM GETTING WAY TO INTO THIS" ... that's fuxing awesome.

(FYI: The italic paragraphs are flashbacks of the night where Harry left Leah and Gisele)

"My dear, how are you today Harold?" King Covetous asked Harry as they walked towards his seating room. Covetous seemed truly excited to have yet another meeting with District One's Prince. The last meeting didn't end to well for Harry- he left with major bruises nonetheless Covetous was excited.

The old king led the way to his favorite room, filled with antique sofas and paintings of himself. Once he reached his favorite sofa, he sat crossing his arms and legs, smiling at Harry whom sat across from him.

Harry shifted in his seat; he didn't really expect Covetous to be friendly, especially after what happened the other night. But Harry knew that with Covetous you should always expect the unexpected.

"Everything's all right," Harry nods, almost thinking about playing nice.

Covetous smiles, he expected Harry to be uneasy and he was. "And that lady of yours?" Covetous pushes.

Harry's eyes flicker to both of the guards standing behind King Covetous. His eyes dart to his hands and he cracks his knuckles. "All right."

"Just all right?" Covetous frowns. He puts his hands on his knees and sighs. He looks at Harry and then at the coffee table that separates them from each other and he snaps his fingers. They wait patiently as a lady came into the room with a tray of beverages. They watch her as she pours two cups of tea for the gentlemen and exits the room before they begin to speak.

"How'd her training go?" Covetous asked as he picked up his cup and sipped from it, quite loudly.

Harry's jaw clenched and disturbing thoughts of harming Covetous right that very second enter his mind. "Very well," he says, his voice a notch above a whisper.

King covetous shook his head, "ah ah. Morgan said it ended very quick."

Harry sat back and sighed. It angered him to know that Covetous still kept tabs on him. Harry recently found out that the two men from the other night, that he killed in his basement just happened to be working for Covetous. Not only was that bad, but what was even worst was that they came looking for information about Gisele.

"Let's make this short, shall I?-" Covetous says, wanting to get right to it.

"Please," Harry sighed again. He sat back up, his hands cupping each other and his elbows resting on his knees.

"You know exactly why you're here, don't you?" King Covetous asked. He put his cup of tea down and squinted his eyes a tad.

Harry knew exactly where this was going. "Enlighten me, Uncle."

Covetous smiled. "She belongs to me, Harold."

We've taken a train and are off to some 'safe house' as Harry says. He sits in the seat beside me as the train speeds off on its tracks. He holds onto my right hand as he talks on the phone to his father and I look out the window.

There are many men on this train, some with weapons and some without. I have yet to ask Harry what on earth's going on, only because once I part my lips he puts a finger in my face to shush me.

Hot, frustrated and clueless I continue to sit on the train with my mouth shut. I slump in my seat; I think a nap is what I need.

Just as I'm about to shut my eyes Harry squeezes my hand without realization, I look at him to see that he's angry with a man he's talking too, whom is seated across from us and that Harry has already got off the phone with his father -in which I literally paid no attention to that conversation. I'm honestly too tired to listen to what they have to say, what anyone has to say... that is until I hear my name.

I lean to my right, trying to get as close as possible to Harry's ear, I know better than to act like a maniac and demand for answers, in front of people. I whisper to him, "what's going on?"

He ignores me by looking at the man who spoke of my name.

I nudge him with my elbow, "Harry why are you ignoring me?" I whisper.

This time when he doesn't answer I huff loudly and stand up. Enough of this.

"Where are you going?" Harry bothers to ask.

I cross my arms and walk over his feet.

He stands up and grabs my elbow. "I asked where you were going."

I look at his hand that's pinching my skin, "bathroom." Even though I wasn't planning on using it.

Harry takes a look back at his 'friends' and follows me.

"What are you doing?" I ask when he doesn't let go of my elbow.

"Taking you to the bathroom."

"I'm a big girl Harry."

"Damnit it Gisele. Listen to me, okay? I almost lost you today. I almost fucking lost you and not to mention we're not in the best situation right now. I'm trying to keep everything together and keep you safe, do you understand me? Because if I really fucking lost you today... I don't know...I'm just lucky I was able to get to you before he. "

"Who's doing this?" I frown.

Harry grins a little, his face looking like that of a child. "Baby, I want you to stop with the questions all right?" He puts a strand of hair behind my ear and pouts.

"Don't you think I deserve to know what's going on?" I ask. My face pinched up in disgust. How dare he not explain what's happening. "Leah's gone, for goodness sake, Harry."

He holds onto my elbow harder, bringing me to him. "I don't want you to get worried. Nothing else is going to happen anymore. We're going to get Leah back, all right? No matter what."

I huff in annoyance, "okay." I can do nothing other then trust him.

"Good. Now, why don't you be a good girl for me?" He asks. He puts his hands on my hips and brings me closer to his chest. His lips on my ear, "I would be delighted to give you a treat later…if you were a good girl." Harry smirks.

I playfully hit his chest. "I don't need you to give me a treat. Right?"

Not knowing what to say, Harry only parts his lips. I smile and move away from him, walking to the bathroom. 

Harry shook his head. "And what makes you think that? She's mine."

Covetous smiles, "I knew her well before you ever did, Harold."

Harry scoffs, wishing he could flip the coffee table onto Covetous. Harry refuses to speak; wrong feelings sit in his stomach. He doesn't want to know where this conversation will end.

"I knew her parents..." Covetous starts, happy with himself. "I killed them myself, after all. I even killed that older brother of hers too. I don't know if you know much about him- he was a fighter. I made sure my men found him and killed him in front of his only family... What was left of it anyway.

See, it was a goal of mine at the time to get rid of them. They were becoming too powerful; Cal was getting too rich. How could a citizen be as rich as a king? He couldn't... he had to be destroyed. I killed him. We went into there home and we took him down. His wife screamed for him, tried to protect him. But little did she know that she had to be taken down too... after I had my way with her of course.

Now as for the children, they needed to be gone. I went into little Marco's room but he was nowhere to be seen. I had theories about this family. They kept me up at night; surely the parent's trained them to know what to do in situations like that. The little boy was hiding behind the door, a sword in his hand. After he killed and stabbed two of my men, I was too proud to just take away his life. He was what made me reconsider my thoughts on killing the rest of them.

And the second one was little courageous Anthony. He was crying and shaking under his bed, I remember him saying words like 'this can't be real'. He was too emotional for me to take, but I knew he would be just as special. So I left him under his bed, hoping the worst sort of punishment would be for him to have nightmares about the day for the rest of his life... but as soon as I walked out of his room, the little boy showed no more fear and his cries silenced. My only explanation was that the children were prepared for this.

Now for Gisele... oh the girl was so clever. She had locked herself in the bathroom. All bundled up in her pajamas in the bathtub, she kept a doll to her chest. I decided to leave her for the sake of it. She was precious, she didn't even move in her sleep after I knocked down that door.

So I decided, after witnessing the wonders of those children that I would just simply come back, most likely for her. To see what sort of potential she has.

I was the one who let them live. I could've killed her; my job that day was to kill them.

Five years later, I returned to there home, only to see that they've left. I found out they were hopping around since Marco wasn’t able to support them enough with his fighting money. I gave him the privilege to just give his life and siblings over to me, but through much pleading and begging he suggested I just take his own instead. He made me promise him that I wouldn't come for them soon... but soon can only last for so long... and so I waited -I didn't forget, I just waited.

Now the angels must really be at my sides, because who knew that you would be the one to bring her back to me." Covetous smiled devilishly.

"Gisele, stay by me." Harry asks, as we walk along a cemented path towards a mansion; it's like every mansion ever built belongs to him. What the hell does he need all these homes for? Well this is a safe house... oh I guess they do come in handy.

"I'm by you Harry." Geez. "You're holding my hand, where am I to go?" I stare at him.

Harry squeezed my hand tighter. "We're going to stay here for the night and-"

For tonight? "-but what about tomorrow or the day after?” Are we going to be running forever?"

Harry looked away from me, "I said no more questions."

I frown, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. "Where have the taken Leah?" I randomly question.

Harry sighs, "I don't know."

"Are they going to hurt her?" I ask.

Harry doesn't respond.

I hold onto his arm now, resting my head against his shoulder. There are three guards walking in front of us and three walking behind us. A tear slides down my cheek but my chapped lips still form a smile. One of these men must be Liam.

"I know you're in rush, after all I've sent my men to take her as we speak. But before you go Harold, I want you to know that you have my word when I say she won't be for me. I'm selfish enough to get her. But I don't want her for myself. You know my son..." Covetous snaps his fingers, as if trying to remember his name. "You're cousin..." He smiles.

"She'll be for Louis."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 9.1K 30
"Harry?" I asked. His eyes barely opened before he closed them again. "Niall," his voice was so soft and drifted. I cried again, just happy to hear...
1M 36.6K 76
I glanced over at Harry. He was looking back at me and I could see his mouth moving in that slow, sexy way of his, but I couldn't focus on what he wa...
770K 26.2K 45
My heart was beating and adrenaline was running through my body at a thousand miles per second. My hand wrapped around the door knob, but then I was...
1.7K 40 23
"I can't keep doing this," he said as he stopped and glanced back at me. "You can't keep running either," I said loudly. That made him turn and fac...