Gratsu Oneshot's (Slow)

By animecrazy127

I take in request's! (But, it'll be slow!) It's Natsu-Centric. Note: I write A WHOLE LOT of anguish, traged... More

The Pain Of Losing A Love one
The E.N.D. Is Where We Begin
Is This Real? Or Is This All Just A Nightmare?
With Open Arm's
What Would've Happened
A New Beginning (A sequel to WWH)
I Love You, More! (A sequel to ANB)
The New Addition (Final to ILYM)
Don't Leave Me
Natsu? Or Summer?
It's Not What It Look's Like!
Neko Mating Season
The Encounter that Changed Everything!
Rape
Rape 2
Rape 3 (Final)
Cheater!
Mistake
Age Difference
Warmth
Pleasure
Morning
"I Love You."
Let It Burn!
Let It (Not) Burn
Devil Slaying Mating Season
Pitch Black
Pitch Black (2)
Hurricane
How... Just how?
Gift
July 7th
What's A Better Gift, Then That?
Home Is Where Your Family Is
The Realization... Oops!!!
Silence
Husky
The Huskies Story
It's So Cold!
Emotions
In My Arms
The Husky After Story
The Husky Sickness
The Huskies Hunger
Now and Forever
The Huskies Baby
The Huskies Family
I'm Always There For You
Confession
No more...
You're Loved
Kidnaped (1)
Self-Harm
I'll See You, Again
He Should've Known
Not Good Enough!
Boy's Night Out
Bloody Night
Just Breathe, In and Out
I Asked, He Said...
Fire
Mistake
Surprise!
Silent Night
A Christmas Argument
Today Is...
December
Scream!
Birthday Present
Towel

Miracle

1.7K 57 13
By animecrazy127

I just love this topic, so very goddamn much! And I don't care if you don't! F##k off! Appreciate it! And that, I'm at least posting something! Onwards!
__________________________

"AAHH!!!" The sudden, ear-piercing scream made Gray jolt up in bed.

He looked around and saw to his horror and concern: a naked Natsu laying besides him in the bed.

Who's clenching onto the bed sheet with a death gripe, with his legs spread out.

"Gr-Grayyy! AAHH!!! The b-baby... I-Is coMING OUT!!!" He threw his head back and screamed in agony.

Tears, spilled down from his closed eyes, as he pushed, harshly. Only to suddenly stop and push, again. This repeated itself, frantically. Nothing had came out, yet, thought.

Gray watched this happen in panic and worry. He hurriedly got off of the bed, and slowly and gently picked Natsu up, bridle style.

But said person had screamed from the sudden and painful action. He held onto Grays shoulders, tightly, as he buried his face into Gray's neck.

"GRAY!!!" He screamed and panted, as sweat covered his entire trembling body. From the unexpected scream, Gray quickly laid Natsu back down and onto the very middle of the bed.

He had to go to a hospital, but he'll only hurt Natsu, more! The only other option was to have Natsu go through labor, here. The very thought, made him tremble in fear. He'll have to do this, all alone!

Another scream brought him back to reality. He looked forward and saw Natsu clenching onto the bed sheet, again, in a death gripe.

Tears, leaked down his pained-filled face, quickly. His teeth was clenched onto his bottom lip, trying to surpass another scream from coming out.
While his trembling legs, were spread out in front of Gray.

He crawled into the bed, so he was able to grab onto them and raised them towards his shoulders; so he'll be able to see easier and closer.

He held onto the large and trembling thighs, from falling, from shaking too much, and to keep them in place. Also, for reassurance and comfort.

Gray could see the younger's anus, trying to stretch and push, but was having difficulty in doing so. 'Of course, this wouldn't be easy and fast', Gray thought in misery.

Gray's hold onto those smooth and tan thighs, had became tighter, as he started massaging them, and told Natsu to push with all his might. Only to receive a furious and pained-filled scream, in return.

The pink haired male had pushed and pushed and pushed. Only to stop and have exhaustion, takeover.

Gray saw this, and reassured his younger lover with sweet nothing's and smooth rubbings against his trembling thighs.

After a few minutes of deep breaths, the smaller male had started to push, again. "Come on, Natsu! You can do it! Push, baby, push!" He encouraged the younger male.

"GRAYYY-AAAHHH!!!!!" Natsu screamed; throwing his head back as he pushed and pushed.

He felt Gray's strong hands, massage his thigh's for some comfort and reassurance.

He pushed, harder, as he felt more tears trail down his pained face. A loud sob left him, as he felt the agony throughout his stomach and bottom.

He pushed and pushed and pushed. Feeling something, finally, leave him!

"I see the head! Come on, Sunshine! Come on, baby! You can do it! Just a few more pushes, and you'll be done!" Gray reassured and cheered.

He was so excited! Just a few more pushes, and they'll both finally see their little miracle. Their little child!

Natsu roared with all of his might. He never in all of his life, had felt such agony, joy, relieve, and excitement. He pushed and pushed and pushed.

After a few more harsh pushes, he felt another burst leave him.

"I see the shoulders! Come on, baby! Just a few more, pushes, my love!" Gray encouraged him.

"JUST HOW MUCH FUCKING DAMN PUSHES, GRAY!?!? I'M MEVER LETTING TO TOUCH ME AGAIN!!! YOU HEAR ME, GRAY FULLBUSTER!!!" Natsu roared, in agony. Gray could just nervously and quickly, nod.

Although, Gray knew his boyfriend didn't actually mean that. Once, this is all over and Natsu's healed, Gray'll have him underneath him, moaning and panting in pure want.

With no condom, attached.

Natsu did loved the feeling of being filled with his thick and heavily cum, within; deeply.

Gray snapped back to reality, from another loud scream. Natsu pushed and pushed, feeling his walls stretch. He pushed and pushed and pushed, feeling something burst, outwards.

The only thing that told the younger boy something had, indeed, came out, was a sharp gasp and a loud shriek, then he felt the strong hands around his thighs, suddenly, let go.

Making it drop onto the bed, weakly. He laid on the bed, numbly. Staring up at the ceiling, blankly. And panting harshly from the exhaustion, tiredly.

If it wasn't for the hectic movement, above him; he would've fallen asleep. But before he knew it, he suddenly saw Gray hovering over him from the side of the bed, with a thick bundle in his strong arms.

Natsu, instantly, knew what was in Gray's arms; it's their baby. It was wrapped in a red blanket from their bed.

A small, warm smile appeared on his tired and happy face. One that's matching above him, but who's also teared up.

"So, what is it?" He'd managed to say. His voice was horsy from all of the screaming. But, his curiosity was much more, greater.

Gray, simply and gently, placed the now settled baby onto Natsu's arms. Said person's once numb arms, had become strong and overprotective.

He looked down, and to his immense shock and surprise, the little one was absolutely adorable!

"It's a boy." Gray'd finally said, as he watched the younger man, before him, start to tear up and look at the baby in his arms, in wonder, awe, and pure and utter love.

When Gray had saw Natsu push with all his might; he saw the baby finally come out! It's whole entire body, had just suddenly popped out from Natsu.

He had instantly, grabbed the baby, before it could fall onto their bed.

He stared, in awe and shock, at the baby; who's wailing his whole heart out. Gray, then realized it's a boy. He got's a son! He's a daddy! Pure joy, filled his very being.

Until, Gray then realized that he has to cut the umbilical cord and warm the baby up, so he wouldn't get cold. He did both things, in less then a minute.

Thankfully, there was a pair of scissors in their drawer just for reasons. And then he saw Natsu's crimson blanket; which he quickly wrapped the baby boy in.

After that, he rocked the wailing boy in his arms, until he was settled down. When the raven haired man had saw his son was no longer crying, he then looked towards the silent rosette.

Worry and fear, instantly had settled over him at that discovery. He looked and saw that Natsu was just staring up at the ceiling in pure exhaustion. And that he was breathing, heavily.

Relief, immediately, ran through his body at the sight. He had thought that the worst had happened.

Seeing as the younger boy was about to fall asleep, Gray feared that if he didn't do something, and soon; he'll most likely go through that possibility.

And so, Gray crawled towards the bed and sat besides his exhausted lover, giving him a warm smile. One, that was mirrored back.

"So, what is it?" Natsu managed to say. His voice sounded horsey from all of the screaming. Gray winced, at that.

But then, he simply placed the bundle in the younger mans arms. Seeing Natsu hold onto him, strongly and protectively.

Gray saw the younger boy look down in his arms, and saw the shock and surprise in those green eyes.

Natsu look at the baby in his arms, tearily, and in wonder, awe, and love.

"It's a boy." He'd finally, said. The two looked down at the bundle in the rosette's arms.

Green and Blue eyes looked down in awe, amazement, and pure love at the babies large, squinty cyan eyes that was opened and staring at them in confusion and wonder.

The two looked at the dark, short red hair and the babies soft, tan skin like Natsu's. And the small, button nose.

The baby was already sucking on it's left thump. "What should we name him?" Natsu suddenly said, softly.

"How about Miracle? He is ours." Gray replied, thoughtfully. And after considering it, they'd agreed with it.

"Yeah..." He teared up. "Welcome to the world, our Miracle." Natsu said, softly and warmly.

~Fin!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
30.2K 562 76
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
36.2K 1.1K 8
សាច់រឿងមិនសាកសមសម្រាប់ក្មេងក្រោម(18+)មានពាក្យរោលរាលអាសអាភាស🔞
24.3K 1.8K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...