My Husband's A Wife

By OurInnocentSin

About the arranged marriage to a billionaire's "son". More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35 1/2
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 3

76.3K 2.7K 2K
By OurInnocentSin

The elevator doors have shut. I'm about to black out.

Lucifer unexpectedly slips his left arm out from underneath my waist. I stumble back, surprised. That's it?

"I'm so sorry." He laughs.

He actually sounds like a girl, seriously.

"You're sorry?... For what?" I reply hesitantly.

"Well... "

"You have to marry me." Snickering, his shoes scuff the floor. "I despise this more than you do, trust me."

What is he talking about?  I feel like his personality completely changed. Is it because his father's not here?

Then again, I don't know this boy.

The queasy feeling in my stomach arrives again. I stare at the elevator door blankly.

I look over and notice that he looks as sick as I do.

Bing. We are already passing Level 7.

He sighs.

"First off, you should know this in advance: Mr. Roselyn—my father—is insane. You do not know his agenda. Don't tell him anything important. Please." He grips my hand tightly as if without thought, sending sparks of adrenaline up my arm.

I tug my hand out of his.

"Really? I think he's the coolest guy here," I say with a scowl. He's really the only guy I like around here.

"Just— you better not, okay?" He raises his pre-pubescent voice with annoyance.

Is everyone here a little prick? First Enrico and now him.

"Give me an example of something he's done wrong."

"That... is not your business yet."

The elevator doors open. This is level 5. Looks like a simple hotel floor. It smells clean and welcoming.

The past half hour has been so crazy, but this part seems... familiar. I am slightly relieved.

Instead of leading me, he points to the first hallway and stays closely behind me. "To the left, Sunshine." I can feel his soft breath on my neck.

"It's not Sunshine, it's Summer." I start walking.

He laughs. "I know that. I'm still gonna call you Sunshine."I half-pout and half-smile. Is this how Enrico felt?

"Okay then... Moonshine," I say playfully while I continue walking.

"Moonshine? Hey. At least yours isn't an alcoholic beverage."He lightly fists the back of my shoulder.

I suddenly stop from running into the doors at the end of the hallway.

"Did we go too far?" I ask.

"We've only kissed, Sunshine."He steps in front of me with a grin and pushes the door open.

Wow. This looks amazing...

As I walk through the polished tile bathroom and into the astonishingly huge bedroom (with a roomy open window), I squeal.

I can't even (stop being a white girl).

The scenic view outside is darkened, but in the morning, I'm sure that's where you will find me. It looks like there is a small balcony outside.

"Wanna see this?" Lucifer says as he casually presses a small button on the back wall next to the window.

Nothing happens.

"What does that do?"

He shrugs embarrassedly. "I don't kn-"

A startling noise makes us both snap our heads towards the window. It is slowly rising from the bottom. No way. NO WAY.

I... can barely wrap my head around this.

The round bed looks aesthetic, having a cream white drapery surround the bedding. A matching rug is placed in front of the bed. The carpet is a caramel color.

I am so thrilled, I am literally wheezing like an old woman.

"Calm down... " He sadly smiles. "You really like our room this much?"

Our?

I am suddenly slightly less thrilled about this place.

To say something about the change of mood, I turn to him, to see...

He's... crying?

What happened?

"I-I need to... I need to say..." He stutters.

Tensed silence fills the room.

I'm unsure how to react to this. Should I attempt to comfort him?

Without a word, he daintily takes my hand once again and leads me into the dimly lit bathroom.

Lucifer shuts the door behind us and looks at me with eyes of desperation.

His voice is trembling as he whispers, "...You don't know how messed up we are. You really don't know."

He slowly takes his shirt off. The shirt is thrown on the floor. I see... black.

A binder?

Oh, a binding bra.

...

THE FUCK?!

"I'm... female." Tears roll down her rosy face, eyes cast downward.

I...

I'm marrying a girl.

A burst of colors flooded my vision,

My heart should be hitting the floor.

I should storm out of this room.

I should tell Ms. Montague everything.

But why exactly am I not doing those things?

After everything that happened today, I think I'll be overwhelmed enough for a long time.

This is my escape. This girl could be my way out of the arranged marriage.

This trembling, adorable... mess.

...

Every rational thought of mine is stripped away.

...

I hug "Lucifer" passionately. Her muscles tense.

"The bad nickname it is— I'm still calling you Moonshine," I whisper jokingly. "Unless you have another name."

I feel like I'm not genuinely processing anything... I'm in an excited haze, like I've actually drunk alcohol.

I do have moonshine, though. I have her in my arms.

She leans her weight against the door like I did earlier and gently tries to break my hug, but I hold on tighter to her body.

The scent of vanilla surrounds me, her warm, silky skin melting into mine.

Her arms embrace me in a hesitant defeat. I sigh breathlessly. Her hands tremble as they caress my back.

She holds me as tightly as I am. I rest my lips on her soft shoulder. In turn, she nuzzles her head on mine, chin turned down.

We proceed to stay like this for a while. I can feel my heart pounding through my chest, and into hers.

The last thing I remember is her lips resting on the back of my neck as my eyes slowly close.

I fall into a soft slumber as I place my full weight into her arms.

Don't get me wrong.

I am nowhere in love. I've just somehow already accepted

that

my

husband

is

a

wife.

~~~~~~~~~~❦~~~~~~~~~~

Note from Author: I'm back from vacation (though I have started school)! A lot of handholding in this story so far, right? This story will now update weekly, generally during the weekend.

More of that girlxgirl story. Yayyyy.
( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)

What do you want to happen next? Advice? Please tell me here in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179 12 7
A Not So Typical One- Billionaire And Him. WOHOOO! GLAD TO SEE YOU HERE. NOW...LET'S GET THIS CHAOTIC LOVE STARTED. Written and Created by GA.
156K 3K 43
๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐’๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž The billionaires daughter's dreams and fantasies of marrying for love crushed within a second as she finds herself helping...
82.3K 1.8K 19
๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™ข๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ.
225 0 51
After a failed engagement the last thing Christian Covington expects is to jump into another relationship. All he wants is to party, get drunk and fu...