Change Of Plans

By DelaneyStyles18

Try being in Janelle's shoes. One bestfriend leaving her, and her crush being forced to move away. She only h... More

Chapter 1- The new guy
Chapter 2- Drinks and phone calls
Chapter 3- Let the drama begin!
Chapter 4- When two forces collide
Chapter 5- Date plans
Chapter 6- Why am I so beautiful?
Chapter 7- Dinner gone bad
Chapter 8- We Are Young!
Chapter 9- Kisses and Surprises
Chapter 10- Fake boyfriend asked me... whaaaaat?!
Chapter 11- The unwanted visitor
Chapter 12- So the jerk has a sweet side, who knew.
Chapter 13- Costumes, oh joy....
Chapter 14- Stuck in the past
Chapter 15- Romeo and Juliet
Chapter 16- Flirtatious Janelle!
Chapter 17- Hangover and Kisses
Chapter 18- Confessions
Chapter 19- Spooning Sober? I think yes!
Chapter 20- Caught
Chapter 21- Surprise, surprise.
Chapter 22- Betrayed
Chapter 23- Arrival
Chapter 24- Janessy moments
Chapter 25- Falling in love
Chapter 26- Make-overs, movies, and dancing.
Chapter 28- Looking for answers
Chapter 29- Deja Vu
Chapter 30- DNA
Chapter 31- Roadtrip time
Chapter 32- L.A. With the Sky brothers

Chapter 27- Home, sweet home?

134 4 0
By DelaneyStyles18

"Good morning love." I heard and even though I loved him, wanted to zone everyone out. The world and everything in it.

Today I had to go back home. No more living in a fairy tale. I had to go back to the misery of lies and reality. Even though I had Jessy there beside me, I knew this was going to be hard because I was going to have to face my parents by myself. I had no other choice.

I groaned and turned around to face him. I faintly opened my eyes and staired into his blue eyes. "What's so good about this morning?"

He chuckled and touched my cheek with his palm. "Waking up next to you is."

I chuckled too and playfully smacked his shoulder. He cuddled closer next to me and we talked about the usual fun stuff that entertained us.

After about an hour of just laying in bed, talking, we had to get up. I didn't really want to, but I had no other choice.

"One last breakfast in L.A. before we leave?" Jessy said as he hugged me from behind.

"Sure, why not." I said and smiled as he began to tickle me. "NO!" I yelled and tried to run away.

It took us thirty more minutes until we actually left the house. We went to a near restaurant and while we waited for our food to come, people would pass by and stare at me. They weren't nice stares either. I could feel the girls piercing holes through my body.

"Don't worry about them." He said and once our food arrived, began to eat and tuned everyone out.

It was rather hard for me though. I still wasn't used to having all eyes on me. Yes, I always wanted to be a great actress, but I didn't want girls to hate on me because I was dating Jessy.

We finished our breakfast and Jessy decided to take me to the Santa Monica Pier. I thought it'd be fun, and since we couldn't go to Disney Land, that was just as good. But Jessy promised that next time he would take me. I've never really gone there, and I think it would be fun.

We arrived at the Pier and there was a bunch of people walking in and out. I suddenly got nervous because some of these people were going to recognize us, and some were going to hate me. Not that I really cared, but I didn't want to have a horrible time while being here because of them.

"Come on." Jessy excitedly took my hand and led me through the crowd and took me to stand in a roller coaster line with him. "You are going to love this ride!" He said and I laughed.

"I sure hope so." I teased him. "Because I don't want to waste my time on something boring."

He faked hurt. "Now why would I do that?"

"Who knows!" I tried to act innocently and girly. It wasn't really me, but it was fun to act.

We were waiting in line, like two casual people, when all of a sudden two girls stand behind us and start fangirling about Jessy right infront of me. I didn't care. If I was in their shoes, I would be doing the exact same thing.

"Oh my gosh! Look! He's so gorgeous!" They both shrieked and tried to hide their faces. They were so shy and adorable! Both around fifteen and sixteen years of age.

Jessy heard giggling and turned around to face the two girls that were dying to be behind him. He smiled at them and they almost melted right on the spot.

"Hello ladies." He said, being the same gentleman that I loved.

"Hi!" They said in unison and then they looked at each other and giggled some more.

"How are you?" He asked and they suddenly blushed red.

"Good!" It was as if they were twins.

Jessy was also thinking the same thing. "Do you always say everything together, or what?" And he laughed to make it sound amusing to them.

"No." They both still said and cracked up to find out that they were still doing it.

Jessy smiled once more at them and then turned back to me. I looked at the girls and they were still fangirling. I knew just the thing to do.

"Um, excuse me?" I called to the girls and their giggling eyes turned to me in suspicion. I could tell they didn't really like me. I could at least try to change that. "Do you guys want a picture with him?"

Their confused faces turned bright and they nodded in enthusiasm. But then one of them went back to serious.

"We don't have a camera though." One of the girls said.

"Oh, don't worry." I said and took out my phone. "Here." I got ready to take a picture and the two girls got on either side of Jessy, happier than ever.

Jessy knew what I was doing and he winked at me when the girls weren't looking. I took the picture and the two girls jumped up in happiness. Then they both gave me their twitter accounts so we could follow them and tag them on the pictures. I happily agreed and went back to talking to Jessy.

"You just gained two fans." He said and smirked.

"Smooth, I know." I said and laughed.

The line was still moving slowly, but I didn't mind. The girls kept talking to us, asking us questions and we answered them. They were actually fun to talk to and time flew by as the line moved. I learned that the tall girl's name was Kelly and the smaller one was Daisy. Jessy promised them he wouldn't forget them, and promised to have their picture as his his wallpaper for a week. I was in charge to make sure that would happen. I liked his fans and they seemed to accept me. I liked it.

"Excuse me, miss?" Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around to see one of the Santa Monica's workers talking to me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"We have two seats in the front for you already. Follow me." He said and I looked back at Jessy for help. I didn't mind waiting a couple more minutes, and I didn't want to leave the girls just like that.

"No thanks, we can wait." Jessy said and I grinned at the girls.

"Are you sure Mr. Sky?" He asked nervously.

"Positive. We can wait." Jessy said and nodded once before turning away.

People had grown quiet around us, looking, wanting to know whatever we did. I wasn't used to so much attention, but Jessy was a pro at ignoring everyone that wasn't talking to him. He had bonded with the girls alot that he was already following them on Twitter, Instagram, (friends) on Facebook, and their tumblrs. Jessy promised to pass them to me later, and soon we were first in line.

We sat on the two front seats of the roller coaster and Kelly and Daisy sat behind us. We were all laughing and screaming when the ride began. And when the ride was soon over, we hugged the girls goodbye and promised to meet with them soon. I liked that Jessy had taken the time to bond with his fans.

We played some games and he won me a beautiful stuffed bear, and he bought me some cotton candy. We also rode on the famous Los Angeles' Feris Wheel. The sight out was beautiful and we kissed at the top of the wheel.

Sadly, our time to leave had come and as we made our way out, paparazzi were already there waiting for us. I didn't hide my face and didn't run this time. And Jessy wasn't on a hurry to hide me either. Well, mostly because the paparazzi were more nicer now, and somewhat gave us our space to walk to his car.

"Janelle, are you having fun here in Los Angeles?" Someone asked me.

"Yes, thank you." I said and looked everywhere, not sure who asked me, and smiled.

"Did you have a good date?" Someone beside me asked.

"Yes, thank you." I repeated. Flash.

"Bye Janessy!" Someone behind me yelled as I got inside the car and from the inside waved goodbye to the cameras.

This was going to be my last public appearance in a while, and weirdly, I was going to miss being followed. Wanted. But I was also happy to go away and have some time alone with Jessy.

"Ready babe?" Jessy asked as he got inside and locked the doors.

"Ready." I agreed and put on my seat belt. Flash Flash.

Jessy backed away and then drove out of the parking lot.

"You handled that rather well." Jessy said and looked my way to catch my eye and gently smile.

"Practice makes perfect." I smirked.

We got to his house and I was surprised to see all my new stuff in the living room, already packed in suit cases. I had a total of five bags and one small one. Jessy had definitely gone all out buying me a lot of new stuff.

"Who-?" I began but Jessy interrupted.

"Knows." He smirked and began to move my bags in his car. He had received a call this morning from his agent bragging about a director that wants him to play as the leading role. And the director wanted to see him in three days. So after he came back home, he only had two more days with me before he flew back. If only I could come with him.

I helped him move the rest of the bags inside the range rover and stood on the sidewalk, refusing to get inside yet.

"You'll be back sooner than you think, I promise." He said and grabbed my arms.

"I know, but I just don't want to leave. I don't want to go home." I whispered the last sentence and he pulled me into a hug.

"It'll be okay." He whispered back and then kissed my forhead. "But babe, we need to go or we'll miss our flight."

I groaned but eventually had to give in. "Fine." I said and let him drag me to the passengers.

I got in and then Jessy jumped next to me. He turned on the engine and then slowly moved foward. As we passed by the big and beautiful houses, I grew more and more sadder. This already felt like home.

"WAAAIITTT!" I said and Jessy pressed on the brake's hard.

Our heads went foward and then bumped hard against the back of the seats.

"What was that for Janelle?" He yelled and rubbed the back of his head.

I jumped out of the car and ran across Zac's house and knocked on the door, fast. I was scared that Jessy was going to come out and drag me away before I even got a chance to say goodbye. He was now a friend, and I couldn't help that he was also very attractive.

"Janelle?" Zac asked once he opened the door. He was still in his pijamas, and he looked sleeply at me. He also had sex hair.

"Zac! I'm leaving back home today, and I don't know when I'll be back." I quickly said and then jumped in Zac's arms. "Bye."

Zac hugged me back for a couple seconds and then let me go. "Jessy's waiting." He said and grinned.

I waved goodbye and ran back inside Jessy's car.

I watched as the houses passed by and I grew sadder and sadder to think that I actually had to leave this fantasy good life and go back home to the house full of lies and betrayal.

Jessy noticed my sudden mood of change and he took hold my hand in his and gave it a light squeeze. I looked up and smile and he returned the sweet tender smile that rested gently on his beautiful red lips.

"It'll be okay." He said and I wish I could believe it. I knew it wasn't.

Jessy parked in the renting section for the cars that were left behind after boarding a plane. The paparazzi weren't around so we didn't have to hide. I didn't mind. I woundn't want people to begin questioning why I looked so sad. I could always say that I was sad about leaving L.A. but that would just be lying. I didn't want to lie because I know how much it affects a person after knowing the truth.

I was tired and worn out. Jessy let me sleep in his arms and didn't bother argue when he saw me plug in my earphones in and ignored the rest of the world. He knew that I needed some time alone before facing my parents.

I had turned my phone back on in the L.A airport and had a million missed calls from both Bradly and Lucy. Brianna had texted me once but I didn't bother check it out. Even though she was now my sister, but I wasn't entirely sure. It could've been a lie. A twisted and evil lie from Bradly's dad.

After a couple hours we landed and Jessy did the best to make everything easier for me. A guy helped us with our, well my luggage. My mother greeted us at the front of the airport, and I ran straight to her arms. Her warm embrace around my arms. I smelled her hair, apples.

"I missed you." She whispered in my ear and I smiled.

"I did too." We broke apart and she sadly looked in my eyes. "How's everything?"

She seemed to hesitate a bit but then composed herself and smiled, it didn't meet her eyes. "Good. Come on. John and dad are waiting for you!"

Dad. The word now sounded strange. Foreign. I twitched a bit and Jessy noticed. He took my hand and steered my mom back in the car. He took the wheel and sat me next to him. He slowly drove back home and my heart began to quicken. What was going to happen once I saw my dad? I could keep quiet for four days. But I don't know if I can keep it in any longer.

We began to drive down the familiar beach, street, people. It felt nice to be somewhere that im familiar with, but it was all still very strange to me.

Jessy finally parked infront of my house, since it was my mom's car, and we all helped bring my bags inside. My mom walked before us and was grinning.

My mom unlocked the door and we all walked back inside.

"SURPRISE!" A crowd full of people said and scared, dropped my bags and jumped.

"Welcome back honey!" I heard my dad off from a distance and I looked around.

Noah. John. Jessy's parents. Other neighbors. Vera and my other best friends. Hailey. My eyes landed on Bradly's eyes and I felt my heart squeeze. Bradly looked impatient. I knew what he was here for. He wasn't here to celebrate that Jessy and I had come back home safe. He wanted to ask about how I felt about Lucy. Brianna.

"What a lovely surprise, thank you all for coming!" Jessy said after a short awkward silence. Jessy noticed Bradly too and felt his body tense up next to mine. "Let's have some fun now!"

Someone turned on the music and people began to scatter around the house. Jessy and I greeted everyone and we left Bradly for last. Without a word, I pulled Jessy's hand and led him upstairs. Bradly followed.

I locked the door behind me and Bradly was going to say something, but I rose up my hand and stopped him.

"Why are you here?" I asked. My voice was shaky.

"I need to talk to you Janelle." His eyes flickered to Jessy, then back to me. "Alone."

"Too bad." I angrly spit out. "Either you say it infront of him, or leave."

Bradly snorted. "You're really going to act like this towards me Janelle?" Guilt hit me and I crossed my arms over my chest. "You used to be my best friend, what changed?"

I could feel Jessy's eyes on me at the word best friend. I didn't move an inch.

"You left." I whispered.

Silence filled the room. I don't know why but all of a sudden Bradly and I had fallen apart. Maybe it was the fact that I was freaked out that he might like me. My so called best friend. It was just too weird. But I couldn't do that to him. He has only been nice towards me.

But what I had said was like a slap on the face. It's not like he wanted to leave. He had to.

"You can't really expect me to fight with you."Bradly said and sadly smiled.

"Bradly, I think you should leave." I said and started towards the door.

He shook his head. "No."

"Why not?" I let out a tired sigh.

"Janelle, I need to know how you feel."

"Fine. I'm confused. I thought my family has always been happy. No cheating. No lies. I feel betrayed. Not only by my parents, but by your mom, Lucy. All my life I had grown up, thinking I had no sister, no brother around my age. When this whole time my sister was living right next to me, then gone all of a sudden."

Bradly looked to the floor, ashamed. "I know. But Janelle," He looked back at me. "It's not like I had a say. I didn't know either! Not until a couple minutes before you walked in! But you left before I could explain!"

Now I felt guilty. He was innocent in this whole mess and I had been angry at him for no reason.

"Fine. I understand. You had nothing to do with this. But how about you tell Lucy to come and talk to me. Because damn it, I have every right to know why the hell no one told me I had a sister, and that my dad cheated on my mom." I was getting more and more angry.

"I will, but Janelle, I have something to tell you."

A sudden thud on the door and we all went quiet. Someone knocked and I slowly went over to open it. It was Noah. He felt like a stranger to me too. It's been forever since I've seen him, even talked to him. Ever since Jessy.

"Is everything okay?" Noah asked and my eyes went over to Bradly. Noah followed my gaze. "Janelle?"

I looked back at Noah. "Perfect." He knew me too well. He knew I was lying. I couldn't hide myself from him.

"Cut the crap, what's really going on Janelle. Come on, you can't hide it from me." Noah walked to me, rested his hands over my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

"You really want to know?" I asked and he nodded. "Well-"

"Janelle!" Bradly shouted at me. "You can't tell him!"

"Yes I can! Besides, it's my secret not yours!" I shouted back and then took a breather, trying to calm down.

"You know, you shouldn't even be here." Noah talked to Bradly.

Bradly became aggresive and took a step closer to Noah. His muscles flexing.

"How the hell do you know? You're the one who shouldn't be here." Bradly sounded mean and I've never seen him like this.

"Can you both stop?" I said and pushed Bradly away from Noah. "Noah, do you want to know, yes or no?"

"Yes!"

I told him everything and afterwards he didn't know what to say. He looked at me worriedly and then back at Bradly.

"So your sister is her sister?" Noah asked Bradly and the looked back at me.

"Yeah. Apparently." Bradly had calmed down and Jessy was just awkwardly sitting on my bed, Just watching the three of us fight.

"You knew this too?" Noah asked

Jessy snorted. "You really expect Janelle not to tell me?"

Noah stayed quiet and an awkward silence filled the room. Noah was piercing death glares at Bradly. Bradly was staring at me with tranquil eyes, and I was holding on to Jessy with my whole life depending on it.

"So," Noah finally spoke up and all of our eyes landed on him. "What are we going to do?"

"We?" I asked in a sarcastic sad tone.

"Janelle, you can't do this alone." 

"She's not. She has me." Jessy spoke up and Noah's death eyes landed on him.

"It's not good enough." Bradly suddenly spoke up. Was everyone against my boyfriend?

"I shouldn't be talking if I were you!" Jessy fired back at Bradly and I could feel Jessy tense up next to me.

"Stop!" I said. "You know what? Leave. All of you. Leave!" I got up from the bed and opened the door. I pushed Noah and Bradly out with no problem and I turned to Jessy. "I love you, but I need some time alone."

Jessy took my face in-between his hands and kissed me. It's like he always knew what I needed. A soft kiss was perfect for this situation. I couldn't have gotten a better boyfriend.

"I'll be right downstairs if you need me, alright love?" He asked after slowly and sweetly pulling away.

I nodded in his hands. I kissed him once more and pulled away, whispering. "I love you."

"I love you too. Be strong." He said and he began to get up. I watched him walk out the door, and close it behind him.

I knew I couldn't hide from the 'truth' forever. I wanted to but it would just end up hurting me in the long run. The time was now. 

Before I could change my mind, I grabbed my phone and dialed to the only person who had the whole truth and couldn't lie to me.

"Hello?"

I stayed quiet for a bit, nerves stopping me short, but I took a huge breath in and out and replied. "Can we meet up?"

"Ah... Janelle. Well, of course. When and where?"

"Today, in half and hour. At the Oaks Cafe."

"Alright. But Janelle, shouldn't you be speaking with my ex-wife?"

"I can't. Because she'll end up crying, and I don't want that right now. So I'll see you in a bit."

"As you wish."

He hung up and as I wiped a tear from my face, I called Jessy. He came up in less than a second and asked him if he could take me to the Oaks Cafe and he agreed. I told everyone else that I had to go run some errands really quickly, but lied. Bradly and Noah walked us outside, full of questions.

"Where are you going Janelle?" Noah asked as he held open the door for me.

"Out." I replied. My voice as cold as ice.

"Are you going to see my mother?" Bradly asked, hopefull.

"You wish." I replied and got in Jessy's car. He started the engine but Noah wouldn't let go of the door. "Noah, stop."

"Not until you tell me." He said and I was so annoyed with him now. He wasn't the boss of me and ever since Jessy, he completely ignored me. 

I pushed him away as hard as I could and closed the door hard and locked it. As we were leaving I saw both Noah and Bradly stairing at us leave. 

I wiped another tear off of my face and mentally prepared myself to what I was going to say to Taylor, Bradly's dad. He was weird, mean, but he had the answers. Jessy wasn't okay with leaving me alone with him, so we agreed that Jessy was going to stay in the truck and watch. Just to make sure. 

We arrived and I asked for a table for two outside. I sat down and asked for some coffee. I needed it. And waited for the man with the answers, anxiously.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 23.9K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
2.7M 178K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
544K 29.3K 49
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...