Chapter 8- We Are Young!

Hey guys!! So, im so happy with the feedback im getting, I love it! Thank you all who is taking time to read my story! I wont let y'all down!

So in the last chapter, it was kind of short, but I felt like I needed to introduce Lucy! But don't worry, we'll see more of her throughout the story(: And the dad!!! Haha! Okay, so here's the double date dinner, well part one of two, and I hope you enjoy the drama!!<3

___________________________________________________

"MOOOOM!" I yelled at her from my room. I was stuck in my closet somehow, and couldn't manage to get out on my own. Stupid me. "Im stuck!!!!"

I heard footsteps and my mom rushed in the door. I felt her stand next to me, and I could swear I heard muffling.

"Mom? Is that you?" I couldn't tell if she heard me right or not. I was stuck in my closet, in a pile of clothes, waist up, and from the waist down I was just hanging there. It wasn't funny at the time for me, but to my mom it was gold.

"Ahahahahahaha!" I heard my mom laugh and I frowned.

"Mom! This isn't funny! Im stuck! Help me out, please!!" I sort of let out a giggle. I couldn't help it! Her laughing was contagious.

She calmed down, and her laughing turned into little gasps for air. "Okay, woo! Alright, let me help you out." She grabbed my waist and started to pull me out, when suddenly I felt a slap on my behind.

"Mom!" I yelled.

"Ahahahahahahaha! This is too hilarious!" She was probably sitting on the bed, laughing her butt of, while my butt hurt because of her slap.

"Mother! Im loosing precious time over here." I sing songed, annoyed that she wasn't really helping me up.

"Alright, fine!" She said, loosing her laugh, and she pulled me back up.

I automatically fixed my hair, and sat down on the bed. How did I get stuck in my pile of clothes in my closet, I have no freaking idea.

"How in the world did you get stuck? Especially in a pile of clothes?!" She picked up the shirts from the floor and tossed them on the bed. Her brown hair was slightly brushing against her shoulders as she bent to pick the clothes up from the floor. She was my everything, and also a mother who was as weird as me.

"Well," I sat indian style on my bed, and helped her organize my clothes. "I fell on the clothes, and I didn't want to move them out of place, so I just stayed put."

"You are so lazy." She teased.

"Just like dad." I smiled, and she laughed.

On a more serious note, I called for my mother's attention. "Mom?"

"Yes?" She was still busy putting away my clothes. I could've done it myself, but I think she was having to much fun with her new short hair cut. I smiled to myself. She was just too adorable!

"Mom, what should I wear tonight?" I wanted her honest opinion, and she knew where I was going tonight, so she would know what I should wear. She always had that good sence of fashion that I wish I could've inhereted as a habit.

"Is it just a dinner?"

"I think. Noah didn't say we were going to do anything else afterwards. Besides," I shrugged. " It's not like Bradly and I would want to hang out with them any more that we have to."

"Well in that case, wear a simple dress." She looked in my closet for a second, and pulled out a spring dress that she had bought for me that I never wore. "How about this old rag."