Chapter 16- Flirtatious Janelle!

"Janelle wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up!!!"

What the? Who was waking me up at this time? It must be six in the morning, Last thing I remember is laying in bed at around two in the morning wondering what was going to happen at the party. I rolled over in my bed and saw that it was noon. I was that tired I guess.

"Janeeeellleee!" I heard a little guy's voice sing my name, and I rolled over to my other side to see John grinning, jumping up and down on my bed. Wasn't he at a friend's house?

"Hey there buddy," I mumbled and rubbed my eyes to wake up. I opened my arms and he lunged at me. "When'd you get here?"

I patted his light brown hair and he sqirmed in my arms. "Momma picked me up at nine. Then momma told me it was timed to wake you."

I laughed at his cuteness. "She did, didn't she?"

He nodded and got out of my arms and jumped on the bed. He was laughing as I rolled on my back and groaned for him to stop. With great effort I sat up and quickly grabbed him and playfully sat him on my lap, tickling him.

"Don't jump on the bed Johnny! Momma's said that before!" I laughed and tickled him. I was wide awake now, and there was no use in being sleepy and grumpy.

He laughed under my tickling attack, and tried to get away. Once he freed himself, he jumped on the bed once and then jumped off before running out of my room. There was something about him that just made things ten times better in the morning.

I got up, very slowly, and made my way to the window. It was already a habit, and I had to go open the curtain, not only for light, but to see if Noah was awake, or needed to be woken up. I already had my bullhorn handy.

I opened it and saw Noah on the floor, surrounded by wrapping paper, scissors, and tape. I laughed as he had fail attempts to wrap what was probably Hailey's present. I had bought her a small necklace with an H on it for Hailey, and Noah couldn't stop grinning because I had accepted to get her something. She was being nicer to me in and out of school, so why not get her something for her birthday?

His head snapped up and looked at me and smiled in embaressent. He shrugged and looked down at his work. Some wrapping paper was scrunched up into a ball, and some was torn half way through. I nodded in comprehension when he gave me that puppy dog look, and went to change before heading downstairs.

My parents were laughing as I smelled bacon and eggs, and a smile spread across my face. I loved Saturday mornings.

I walked up to the counter and sat on a stool, they felt my presence and turned around, I smiled. "Good morning."

"Good morning?" My dad chuckled. "More like good afternoon!"

"I just woke up, so it feels like morning to me." I shrugged and eyed the bacon that was getting toasty. I loved the smell of bacon.

"Don't worry baby, we barely woke up too after picking up John." My mom set four plates on the table and I frowned. She was my frown and knew the answer to her unheard question. "Noah needs you doesn't he?"

"It'll only take ten to fifteen minutes! He can't seem to wrap Hailey's present." I laughed at the thought, and so did my mom.

"In one condition." My dad flipped the bacon and turned to me. "You need to take John with you."

I rolled my eyes with a smile and kissed them a quick goodbye. My dad knew Noah was only like a brother to me, but he still didn't fully trust him. Noah was a guy after all, and my dad didn't care if he was like my other half, family wise, and when he was here, he would always send John to accompany me to Noah's. He probably thought that we wouldn't dare do anything infront of him so therefor, John had to go with.