Chapter 19- Spooning Sober? I think yes!

"Jessy, I-"

The moment was pure perfection. After years and years of liking him, years of watching him grow thanks to the media, he was here, asking me to be his girlfriend. He had told me the words I could never ever get out of my head, even if I tried. I couldn't compare with those other girls in his head, because years ago, I had been the one to steal his heart. Me. Janelle Smith. A girl who was barely trying to get a part on her high school play.

I looked right into Jessy's eyes, and he was looking at me in a way I have never seen him look at a girl before. It wasn't those player eyes I had once met. It was my old Jessy, but hotter. He was right here, under my chin, literally, and I know that any other girl could easily have him, but instead, he wanted me. Me!

I was flattered, more than flattered, and at this moment, I had no other care in the world. Bring on the paparatzi, bring on the heat, I'll go follow my dreams just like he did, and I will do whatever it takes. I like him, a lot, and I wasn't going to let him slip away like the day he drove off to another state. Miles and miles away from me. Not again.

"Jessy," I passed a hand through his hair, and I smiled at him. "I would love to be your girl."

It felt like fireworks went up in the sky, and when we looked up, there actually was fireworks! They weren't for us, they were for a birthday party, but it just made things so perfect, and had excellent timing.

Jessy quickly grabbed me by the waist, pulled me up with him, and picked me up, embracing me in his arms. He spinned me around a few times, and I titled my head back laughing. He brought me down to him and he shook his head, grinning.

"You didn't just make me feel like the sexiest guy alive," I laughed at that, and he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me up to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and I couldn't stop grinning also. "But im the happiest guy alive too. Janelle, I will keep you. Im not letting you go, not this time." He promised.

"On one condition." I said and placed a finger over his lips when he was about to kiss me. He looked at me puzzled. I smiled and pressed my forhead against his, never breaking eye contact. "Don't stop being sexy."

"Agreed." He said, and we both leaned foward for a kiss, laughing and giggling. This was the sweetest kiss ever, and I couldn't believe I was Jessy Sky's girlfriend. I had to be dreaming. But his lips pressed against mine made me realise that it was real. We were real.

After a few more minutes of kissing each other, and hugging, and getting dizzy from the spinning, we walked down the shore, hand in hand, talking like we had before in the morning.

"Should we tell Noah?" I asked Jessy, and he snorted, smiling. I laughed. "What?"

"You're the bestie." He said and laughed.

"Well, yeah, but you're his brother." I playfully poked his ribs and he tickled me. "Jessy!" I shrieked and backed away, avoiding the tickling.

Jessy and I lasted a few more minutes just laughing, and running away from him. I hated being tickled because I would twitch around like a fish. It wasn't attractive at all. But once I got him to calm down, we began walking down the beach again.

"Janelle, only because I'm the brother doesn't mean anything." He shrugged. "Besides, you are closer to him. I left and you stayed, remember?" He smiled, but the thought of it made me sad.

Jessy had grown up way too fast. He was just around eleven or twelve when they took him away. Some of his friends had made him do stuff that no kid should be doing at that age, his parents found out and sent him away to his aunts. He told me that his aunt was very strict, and the only way he could leave the house was for school and his job. He saved up money, took theather in school, and went to auditions many times. Time passed and he finally landed his first role in a huge movie, making him an instant star over night, so they said. But the whole time he was away, building his future to get away from his strict Aunt, he had grown up away from Noah.