Chapter 11- The unwanted visitor

I never wanted this to happen. I never expected it too. It was as if God was planning some sweet revenge or something. Bradly had come back after being gone for years, Noah hated Bradly for some sort reason but was now warming up to him, Hailey wasn't the brat I thought she was, and now Jessy was coming to town after becoming one of the "hottest younger actors" alive.

I paced around my room after Noah and I had said our goodnights through the window, and then closed our blinds. I was getting more anxious as the time passed by, and I knew Jessy was on his way over. Not only was Jessy Noah's big successful brother, but he was also my childhood crush. Bradly had been only my best friend, then came along the Sky family, met Noah and he was my instant twin, but when I met Jessy, it was like heaven on earth.

Noah didn't know about my crush on Jessy. He suspected it, but never really got it out of me. I wasn't sure why it felt like drama was building up after drama, all in one month. I could handle Hailey, she was my only drama. Now I have to just juggle Bradly as my pretend boyfriend, and lie to Noah. I don't know how im going to take it when I see Jessy again.

I let out a long sigh, and let myself fall on my bed, looking up at the stars that I had once when I was a little kid, glued them up there, with someone's help.

*Flashback*

"It goes there Janelle." Jessy sassed at me.

"No it doesnt, I want it there!" I pointed at a piece of the ceiling. Jessy was a bossy seven year old, and I was a sassy five year old.

My mother laughed and glued the star where I wanted it.

"How about another one over there Janelle?" Noah was more helpful and understanding.

"Yeah! Mom, can you glue this one there?" I handed her the star and she glued it where Noah wanted it.

"How come Noah can pick but not me?" Jessy stomped his foot angrily on the floor.

"Fine," I scowled. "Pick where ever Jessy. I won't say a word."

"Yes!" He grabbed his favorite star out of all of them, and stood infront of my mom. "Can I glue it on?"

She smiled and picked him up after gluing the star. With his little hands he placed the star on my ceiling, and ever since it has stayed there.

My mom set him back down on his feet, and he grinned. "Mine's the best! Because it's the biggest!"

"No it's not!" I pouted. "Mine's better!"

He shoved me back. "No, mine!"

"Meany!" I said and Noah hugged me around my shoulders.

"Don't be mean, Jessy!" Noah defended me.

"Ugh, fine." Jessy walked over to me and placed a hand over my shoulder. "Yours is the best."

I smiled, and I could feel my face get red in embarressment.

"Thank you." I shyly said, and Jessy went off to help my mom with the rest.

*End Of Flashback*

Every night when I was feeling down, and Noah was either at a friends, mad, or already asleep, I could find comfort by looking up at the stars on my ceiling. Knowing that Jessy would be here at about the crack of dawn, made me toss and turn all night. So, I just stared at that one big star, and hoped for the best.

*Noah's POV*

I woke up early in the morning, not because I had to, but because I was going to go with my mom to the airport to pick up Jessy. It had been years since I've last seen him, not really counting the magazines, tv, and movies he's been in. He was finally coming home for a while, and I was finally going to have another guy in the house. I was excited for him to meet Hailey, and I was thrilled to see his face when he found out the guy who was dating Janelle.