Chapter 15- Romeo and Juliet

• Dedicated to None other than Ohlala......

Noah and I had spent the rest of the day swimming in the ocean in our underwear, a lot of people were used to it by now. It was fun and I felt so careless and free to just walk in and out in my bra and underwear. I was thankful that I had decided to wear matching bra and underwear, or then that would've been embarrising. I was also thankful that there was a lot more people swimming, so all eyes weren't just on me, and my bra and underwear looked like any other bathing suit. Noah couldn't stop trying to undo my bra, so I pantsed him once for almost getting it undone, and I laughed as Noah sat in the water and pulled them up. I made sure no one was looking though, so we were good.

After that we just sat on the lounge chairs again and talked while we dried off. People from school soon began to appear, and came up to us to say hi. We chatted, and when they left, Noah would roll his eyes, and begin to talk were we left off. I couldn't lie and say I wasn't having a good time, but I was also nervous for Bradly. I wondered what he was doing with Jessy right now. Would they be hitting it off, or arguing? God help me.

*Jessy's POV*

I casually waited for the guy to come. Noah had told me that I would have a blast meeting the kid, but in reality I knew he was just joking, and had told me that he didn't feel good vibes about him. I didn't want to judge him before I met him, so I tried to keep an open mind. But that was beginning to be difficult for me since Noah had also told me that the kid was dating Janelle. How couldn't I get so defensive about such a thing? She was like family, and Noah's best friend. I had to make sure this kid wouldn't hurt her.

But my heart started to ache a little when I thought back to the first time I had seen Janelle. She looked so pretty with her brunette hair flying around her as she ran away from Noah and would turn back to see him. He threw her a water ballon, and she let out a playful scream as it hit her on her stomach, and she laughed. I was only about eleven or so, and I was beginning to think girls differently. I knew Noah only saw her as the little sister he never had, and I had heard him talk about her non stop. I would hear him laughing in his room, and I would just wonder what he was doing. I had no idea that Janelle's room was across from him. I was so close to choosing that room.

Noah had teased the hell out of me, claiming I liked Janelle, that I had a small crush on her, and honestly I did. She was so carefree, funny, and smart. The way her hair bounced around her when she squirmed made me want her in my arms, and to think that I almost asked her out one time when it was only me and her sitting outside by my pool late at night, but I chickened out. Little did I know that I had been called back to star in a show and it hurt to know I would have to leave the girl I had crushed on.

I moved on, of course. I met other girls in Hollywood and became one of the hottest young actors alive. I couldn't help but be proud that I was just so irresistable. The girls wanted me, and I was now feeling bad that while I was away and growing up in the fame world, I had forgotten about Janelle. Sure she was pretty, but the girls over there were wild! It became a habit for me to run after them, and honestly I liked being the hot player.

But the fact that I didn't like Janelle now, as a girlfriend type, didn't mean that I still couldn't help Noah protect her from guys who wanted to take advantage of her. Noah also told me that she was weirdly over protective of him, who knows why. He wanted to also grow up and become an actor, so who knows if that'll come true. Guess I'll have to be the judge of that.

The doorbell then rung, right on time, and I pushed myself off of the couch. I slowly walked to the front door, and chuckled when I saw him through the window. He was tall, almost as tall as me. He had brown hair, and brown eyes. He wore a T-shirt, jeans, and convers. There really wasn't much to this guy, so what did Janelle see in him? Even Noah wore better clothes.