Chapter 17- Hangover and Kisses

*Jessy's POV*

I arrived at the party right at six. I walked in and had my mask on, hopefully no one would recognize me. Rumors had spread around that I was going to be here, according to Noah, and I had to really blend in with the high school kids. Thankfully I wasn't the only one in a sketchy mask. I was looking for Janelle right as I walked in. I was expecting to see her with her so called boyfriend. I say so-called because I could see it in her eyes everytime she was around Bradly. She didn't love him, and he wasn't her type. And I had to find her before the party was over, or before they left. There was no way I was going to let him tell her he loved her.

It was hard for me to even admit it to myself, but I did. I liked Janelle. Ever since we were kids, but when I was sent off to my grandparents, of course I thought of her, but as time passed I forgot about her. But when I had came back, the moment I saw her I was blown by how changed she was. I wanted all of her. She was still funny, and not fake like all the women in Hollywood. Sure they were famous and hot, but they were as fake as their tans. My Janelle had a normal skin tone color.

Then the way she kissed me yesterday had seriously blown me outta here, I had kissed a ton of girls before, and not even Ashley who loved being so cheerful and a tease didn't bite my lip and make my heart quicken just a bit. And all it took was for Janelle to kiss me.

I felt myself looking for her for hours. I didn't want to give up on finding her, but this place was huge and my hopes were slowly dying. Where could she be? Noah told me that whenever she got drunk she loved dancing on tables. That's it! I had to go to the living room, kitchen, and dinning room!

I practically pushed people aside, apologizing, as I jogged over to look for her. I turned the corner to the living room and saw two people dancing on the table. I wanted to believe it wasn't her dancing all up on the guy, but in the pit of my stomach, I was already half expecting it. Yup, she was drunk.

I screamed her name and instantly she stopped and looked at me. A sort of releifed showed and when I made my way to her, wrapped her in my arms, trying to let her know that I was here to protect her from the pervert eyes that were watching her. I was also glad to know that Bradly was no where near.

I pulled her by the hand as I took her to a place that was quieter so we could talk better and just hang out. I loved the sound of her voice, and I didn't mind if she talked all night. As we were walking past, I could feel Janelle pressing up behind me. She didn't want to loose me, so I gripped her hand tighter in mine. I turned to walk upstairs,and on the corner of my eye I saw Bradly making out with one of the cheerleader's from school, Tracy. I laughed to myself and thought that he was so stupid for doing that. His girlfriend was dancing her drunk as$ off, and he was off making out with some random slut. Douche.

I shook my head and figured that maybe this was best for the both of us. Janelle was now safely with me, drunk, but safe, and I was happy to just have some more alone time with her. She wasn't exactly like the other girls I had dated or hooked up with. She was real, and she's part of my past that was the only thing that mattered to me. Before I was sent off to live with my grandparents, I was unhappy, selfish, and a hard-core rebel. You'd think im joking, but I am completely serious. My parent's were fed up with it, and decided to send me away. I was happy to leave, but sad that I had to leave the most important thing to me. Janelle.

Sure I had liked other girls, I was beginning to get famous, and Ashley had reminded me a lot of Janelle. The same long wavy hair, the way they smiled at anything and looking extra beautiful when they did something dorky. But now that I think of it, Janelle was always more than Ashley. Yeah she had a killer body, but Janelle always brought me back to the down-to-earth guy that everyone seemed to love. Well, that the girls seemed to love.