Chapter 24- Janessy moments

Jessy showed me around town and showed me all the places he normally went to. They weren't bad, but they weren't so exciting either. It was mostly un-important to me. He got all excited though. Men.

For dinner he took me to an amazing restaurant. I wasn't going to lie, the food was amazing, and the treatment we got was very impressive. But of course, only because Jessy was with me. If not, I know things would've been different.

We would bump into other celebrities, and as a fan I freaked out. I was fangirling and I didn't know how I could keep it all in. It was impressive.

After dinner he took me down to the beach and we walked hand in hand as we walked along the shore. It was kind of chilly and he offered me his jacket. I gratefully took it and took off my shoes to feel the sand under my bare feet.

The moonlight was reflecting over the clear water, and the stars were shinning brigther than I've ever seen them. Jessy decided to take me away from the large crowd, and we walked down to where not a lot of people were. I didn't mind. It reminded me of home, and I wanted to be alone with him. All day at least a couple fans who spotted him would ask him for pictures, and I had to stand behind, just waiting. I didn't mind. I would've done the same thing.

"How do you like Los Angeles so far?" He asked as he gave my hand a light squeeze.

I looked up at him and lightly smiled. "It's nice. It's different than back home, but it's not all that different."

"Did you think it was?" He asked and I remained quiet. He knew that I thought that it was competely different. But could you blame me? It's not like I've ever seen in a celebrity's spot. He smiled and shook his head. "I still live a very normal life Janelle."

"I know that now." I said and he stopped and stood infront of me. Blocking my path.

He took both of my hands in each of his and looked me in the eyes. "Janelle, I have something to tell you that I've been wanting to for a very long time." He said and I could feel my heart beat starting to raise a little. "I never knew how you felt about me, so I never said it." He took in a deep breath. Was he really going to do what he thought he was? My breathing stopped as I heard him say the next three words I've always wanted to hear from him. "I love you."

Time stood still whenever I was with him. Even as kids I had a crush on him. I somewhat forgot about him when he left, but when he became famous I couldn't ignore it. When he came back and got me to like him again, it was like everything was done for a reason. Because now that he was back I didn't want him to leave. The past couple of weeks have been amazing with him, he was the best boyfriend ever, and I have known him my whole life.

"Jessy..." I quietly said and I noticed that he suddenly got nervous. I smiled. "I honestly can say that I wasn't expecting you to say that."

"But it's true! And it's not a recent thing too Janelle." He said and I could tell that he was really nervous. It was so adorable!

"I understand that Jessy. And..." I said and pulled him into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered the words I've been dying to tell him also. "I love you."

He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and picked me up, like before, and spun me around. I giggled and when he finally set me down, he took my face in his hands and kissed me on the lips. His sweet red lips on my fragile pink ones. He kissed me with some pressure, probably from excitement of what we just went through.

I grabbed his hair in my hands, holding him there for just a bit longer. Whenever he kissed me I felt safe, at home. He pressed my body against his as much as possible and picked me up. I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist and his hands slid down my body to take hold of my butt to hold me in place. We had to part to take in some air, and then kissed again. His tounge licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, and I eagerly welcomed him in. The taste of his tounge was soft and minty. I liked that.