Chapter 20- Caught

*Jessy's POV*

Finally. After waiting for what felt like forever, Janelle was mine. And I was her's. Janelle had accepted to be my girlfriend, and I was determined to make her as happy as I can. No other girl could honestly compare to her. Sure those other girls were sexy as hell, but they were either fake, bitchy, or just a pretend girlfriend to get publicity for our movie. It was so easy to fool everyone, that's why we do it.

But what I have felt about Janelle, it was real. Since kids, she did make me a little nervous. She was always so carefree and laughing about anything with Noah. I kind of envied  Noah for a while. Thinking he was going to take her away from me, since she is so down-to-earth and a very laid back girl. Don't get me wrong, bitch at her, and she'll bitch right back at you, twice as hard.

She always seemed to be very self concious about herself though. She would stand infront a mirror and frown. The way she also compared herself to those other girl in Hollywood was so clear that she didn't think highly of herself like them. It made her seem humble, and I liked reassuring her she was beautiful in every way.

The morning after we got together, I woke up first and caught myself staring at her for about an hour. Playing with her beautiful wavy brown hair. It smelled like fresh fruit, and it was so soft under my fingers. She stirred and sleepily smiled at me. I couldn't help but just grin. Even half awake she was beautiful. I still couldn't get it past my head that she was mine.

I guess that since I knew her since we were kids, I didn't need to be kissing her, touching her to feel satisfied. Just by looking at her smile made my stomach sort of turn, and just by holding her in my arms, I couldn't find a happier time in my life. Of course I loved kissing her full soft red lips, and feel her body fit perfectly against me. It drove me crazy! But I didn't need it. I wanted it. But not enough to disrespect her. For her, I would wait.

Unlike some other guys. I actually do respect women. Why the hell wouldn't I? My mother told me this before I was taken away, "Don't ever treat a women badly, because it's as if you're hurting me." It stuck with me since, and I would never lay a hand over my girl. My mother would be hurt, and I didn't want to see her get hurt.

 Noah doesn't believe it though. Noah has lately been texting me, asking where I was. He's always asking who I was with, and Janelle agreed that we wouldn't tell him until Noah was ready. Noah was just so protective about Janelle it was scary. I was older, I can easily take him out. Especially with my big guns I can take him down, but it'll only make him grow against us being together even more. Noah thought I was just some player that liked to do women and dump them. But he was a guy too. All guys love to flirt and see a girl squirm when we say something stupid. I would never hurt Janelle though.

I tried getting it into his mind this whole week, about how I could never hurt a woman. He would just nod and leave the room. I knew he wasn't believing me. As if he knew the real me. I wish I had grown up with him, but now that I didn't, it makes it harder for him to get to know the real me.

Everytime Janelle was around me, she would get so nervous whenever I talked about the play. I have gone in everyday, helping Mrs. Orosco with the new play, and on Wednesday, carefully helped her choose the people that would play the part. I talked to her about Janelle, and happily agreed to see her on Friday. I wanted Janelle as the leading role, so she would tell all the girls that were auditioning for the lead role that she would call them back to let them know. I grinned and practically dashed through the hallways after the bell rang and met up with Janelle at her locker.

I surprised her with a kiss on the cheek, and blushing, she turned my way.

"What are you doing?" She asked, but she wasn't mad, just happily surprised.