Chapter 26- Make-overs, movies, and dancing.

After five more hours of sleep, we woke up, extremely hungry, and decided to go down and get something to eat. Jessy got a huge hamburger and I got some tacos. We ate and talked and laughed. Like nothing happened, but we both know that it did, but it felt really normal.

After we ate we had to pack up everything and then set it inside the small yatch. Jessy and I took ages in doing the bed. We would either play tug of war with it, or couldn't figure out which side was right or we would just get distracted with making out. Plain and simple as that.

When we were actually done, hand in hand we walked out of the cabin and by my surprise bumped into Zac. Gosh, wasn't it still too early to bump into someone so cheerfull all the time?

"Hey guys!" He said. He was still in his clothes from last night.

"Hey man" "Hi"

"Are y'all leaving already?"

"Yup." Jessy popped the p.

"Ah, cool man cool. So, i'll catch yall later, because my girly friend is waiting for me." Zac grinned and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Alright by man." "Bye Zac."

After Zac left we hurriedly got in the yatch and Jessy turned the engine on as quickly as possible. It's not that we didn't like Zac, but he was kind of still drunk, and we just wanted to leave to go walk around some more in L.A. and hang out.

When we came back to the L.A shore, hundreds of paparazzi were there waiting for us. Jessy panicked and I thanked God for wearing sunglasses, but I didn't have my ipod so I was going to hear what they had to say.

"Do you want me to drop you off somewhere else?" Jessy turned to me.

"Jessy, it's fine. If we try to hide, they're going to think something differently. Im fine." I said and honestly I didn't care about the paparazzi. They could say what ever they wanted. Over the years I've grown a thick skin.

"Alright, be prepared." He nervously looked away from me and to the waiting men with cameras.

Jessy parked the boat in it's place, helped carry out the bags, and then helped me out. I grabbed some bags and Jessy's hand. He began walking slowly, and then faster. His keys in his hand.

"Jessy! Jessy! Is this your new girlfriend?!" One of the paparazzi asked him.

"Yes." He quietly said and kept moving quickly towards his car.

"Janelle, are you using Jessy Sky?!" Another guy asked.

"No." I said and looked at the man like he was crazy. Jessy just squeezed my hand. Sending the message to not answer their questions.

"How do you know each other?" Another one asked.

"Are you a new actress?"

"What do you do for a living?"

"How long have you been together?"

All those questions were going all around us, and it didn't quite stop even though I was already buckled inside his Range Rover. The flashing lights didn't quite bother me, but I could still hear them throwing questions at me like fireballs.

Jessy took a while to back out of the parking lot and when he finally left, he slowed back down. He ran a hand over his hair and I had nothing to say. We were silent. The radio wasn't even playing in the background.

"I should've known." Jessy quietly spoke, mostly to himself. But why was he feeling guilty? Guilty about what? That the paparazzi caught us?

"I didn't mind." I quietly said and his eyes were glued to the road.