Chapter 9- Kisses and Surprises

Here it is! The double date scene, Haha, Im so excited to write this one and for you all to read(:

Enjoy my lovelys!

___________________________

He parked the car behind the restaurant, because the place was packed. I guess everyone wanted some Applebees. He jumped out of the car with a grin, and I still couldn't stop myself from smiling.

"What a voice," I commented. "You should be on American Idol."

He shrugged and laughed. "I'll try out if you do."

"Ha! As if! I can't sing." I said and sat on the front of his car.

"Yeah you can. Then what were you just doing a few seconds ago?" He sat next to me.

"That's called screaming from the top of my lungs." I smiled. "Come on, Noah's probably already seated."

"Hey," I grabbed my arm, and I sat in place and turned to look at him. "Whatever happens, don't worry, I'll be here for you."

It was as if he could read my mind, and understand how much he will remember those words when he finds out the unheard secret.

I reached for his hand, and twined my fingers through his holes. It was a perfect fit, and I smiled to myself before sitting up and looking at his soft gaze.

"Shall we go, Actor Bradly." I smirked.

"Let's go win ourselves an Oscar." He laughed and winked at me.

We walked through the packed restaurant, and saw Noah sitting next to Hailey. His mood had changed, and he was now chatting away about something that the both of them were into.

"Hey." I smiled politely to Noah, and as polite as I could, forced myself to smile at Hailey too. Just so tonight wouldn't be as horrible and full of tension.

"Ah! Look who finally smiled at me." Hailey shrieked, and I was ready to leave.

"Here." Bradly said and pulled out my chair for me.

I blushed and sat down. I glanced at Noah, and his eyes were glued on Bradly. Hatred. Pure hatred.

"Im just being polite Hailey, there's nothing to get excited about." I scooted in closer to the table, and Bradly fixed himself in his seat.

"Look," Hailey narrowed her eyes at me. "I don't like you, like you don't like me. But how about we just put the past behind us?"

I gave her a questioning look and then turned to Noah. "What did you put in her cup?"

Noah's eyes finally left Bradly, and he smirked at me. "Guess you'll never know."

"What?! Is it really that hard to believe I want to change?" Hailey tried an innocent expression.

"Yes." We all replied in unison and then cracked up laughing. I was shocked that even Noah responded.

"Ugh, how rude." She pouted, and Noah gently kissed her cheek. I rolled my eyes and silently gagged in my mouth.

I turned to Bradly when Hailey and Noah silently were talking about something that was completely pointless, I zoned out on them, and asked Bradly, "What are you going to get?"

"Food." He smirked.

"Don't be all smart ass on me!" I laughed and slapped his leg.

"Well you wanted to know." He chuckled.

"What kind of food are you going to get." I tried to refrace my question.

"The Italian kind." He laughed again, and I hit him upside the head.