Chapter 27- Home, sweet home?

"Good morning love." I heard and even though I loved him, wanted to zone everyone out. The world and everything in it.

Today I had to go back home. No more living in a fairy tale. I had to go back to the misery of lies and reality. Even though I had Jessy there beside me, I knew this was going to be hard because I was going to have to face my parents by myself. I had no other choice.

I groaned and turned around to face him. I faintly opened my eyes and staired into his blue eyes. "What's so good about this morning?"

He chuckled and touched my cheek with his palm. "Waking up next to you is."

I chuckled too and playfully smacked his shoulder. He cuddled closer next to me and we talked about the usual fun stuff that entertained us.

After about an hour of just laying in bed, talking, we had to get up. I didn't really want to, but I had no other choice.

"One last breakfast in L.A. before we leave?" Jessy said as he hugged me from behind.

"Sure, why not." I said and smiled as he began to tickle me. "NO!" I yelled and tried to run away.

It took us thirty more minutes until we actually left the house. We went to a near restaurant and while we waited for our food to come, people would pass by and stare at me. They weren't nice stares either. I could feel the girls piercing holes through my body.

"Don't worry about them." He said and once our food arrived, began to eat and tuned everyone out.

It was rather hard for me though. I still wasn't used to having all eyes on me. Yes, I always wanted to be a great actress, but I didn't want girls to hate on me because I was dating Jessy.

We finished our breakfast and Jessy decided to take me to the Santa Monica Pier. I thought it'd be fun, and since we couldn't go to Disney Land, that was just as good. But Jessy promised that next time he would take me. I've never really gone there, and I think it would be fun.

We arrived at the Pier and there was a bunch of people walking in and out. I suddenly got nervous because some of these people were going to recognize us, and some were going to hate me. Not that I really cared, but I didn't want to have a horrible time while being here because of them.

"Come on." Jessy excitedly took my hand and led me through the crowd and took me to stand in a roller coaster line with him. "You are going to love this ride!" He said and I laughed.

"I sure hope so." I teased him. "Because I don't want to waste my time on something boring."

He faked hurt. "Now why would I do that?"

"Who knows!" I tried to act innocently and girly. It wasn't really me, but it was fun to act.

We were waiting in line, like two casual people, when all of a sudden two girls stand behind us and start fangirling about Jessy right infront of me. I didn't care. If I was in their shoes, I would be doing the exact same thing.