Chapter 14- Stuck in the past

*Janelle's POV*

Hailey's party was just around the corner. Literally, her house was on the street to the school, so the party was going to be around the corner from the school. And people were all ready, with their costumes rented for the night, and were busy getting dates. People were also asking what kind of drinks to buy, of course, typical alchohol druggies.

I had gone to get my costume the day after Bradly and I went, with Noah, and I was pretty satistied with it. Not too dorky, or too slutty. I thought it was just okay. Noah had decided to dress up as Jacob Black from Twilight and even bought the water tattoo to go with his pants. He also had the perfect abs, so he might as well use them. I still had no idea on what Jessy was going to wear, and I was curious.

I was getting more nervous also, because once school was over Bradly was going to meet Jessy. Noah had talked to Bradly about this before, and Bradly was excited to meet his actor idol. But what was there to admire of Jessy? He was just another guy, with a known job, nothing else. Bradly didn't see it that way though, he would get offended if I insulted Jessy, but I would laugh it off.

Would Jessy like Bradly though? Or would he also dislike him just like his brother? I hope that Jessy would accept Bradly, not only because he was my best friend, but because Bradly had a passion for acting. Jessy should be used to this, right? Meeting fans and helping them out with some pointers on how to perfect their acting, right? I hoped so.

The bell then rang and I jumped up a little in my seat, scared that the bell had interrupted my thinking. I put my stuff away and with not much energy, slowly walked out into the crowded hall. I walked to my locker to put my history book away, and not much to my surprise Noah was putting stuff away in his.

"Hey." I said as I went to punch in the code to get it to unlock. He looked over at me and grinned. I rolled my eyes, I knew what his grin meant. "Tell Jessy to go easy on him, please."

He laughed and leaned his shoulder on the locker, crossing over his ankles. He smirked at me, and his brown eyes shinned with amusement. He was still the same jerk as usual, but my other half that I could never live without. "Now why would I not want that?"

"Because," As much as I wanted the next words to not be true, Bradly had sunken me in the same boat as his, and as the days passed by, the idea was sickening me. "Bradly's my boyfriend, and I don't want his dreams to be crushed."

"He's not a sissy, Janelle." He laughed some more when I turned to narrow my eyes at him. I closed my locker again, and leaned against the lockers like him and looked at him as he opened his mouth to talk. "Jessy was denied a lot of times before going out there again and finally nailing it. And Jessy won't crush his little dream, he'll perfect it."

"He better, or I'll hurt him." I playfully teased. Even though I couldn't see Bradly as anything more than a friend, he was still one of my best friends, and I had to support him every step of the way. Whether I liked it or not.

"Janelle, some spanking will turn him on, not hurt him." Noah teased, and I shoved my hand on his chest, making him crack up while loosing his balance.

"You're so dirty!" I joked, and let him wrap his arm around my shoulder. This always reminded me of the first day he came to school, arm around me for the first time. The difference now was that everyone was now used to it, and he had gotten hotter over the years.

Laughing, we walked outside to the senior's parking lot, and met up with Bradly who was leaning on his car, reading a book, but looking cool while doing it. He looked so chill about it also. We walked up to him, and Noah punched him playfully on the arm, making him look up at us. At first, he was confused, and I could guess why.