Chapter 12- So the jerk has a sweet side, who knew.

• Dedicated to Katie Kay!!<3

 *Janelle's POV*

"Go, go, go, go!" Me and Noah were cheering Jessy on. He had decided to beat his own record of eating as many burgers as possible in one hour. He was the only one who had ever done this. Why was he doing it again if he already had the only score? We had no idea. But I can't lie, it was funny to see him eating burger after burger.

"Two more!" He said after finishing the last burger, and then stuffed the next in his mouth.

"Hahahaha!" Noah and I were cracking up, and Jessy was sipping down water to help him pass down the chunks of food.

"Don't you have a figure to worry about?" I asked between laughs. He was an actor, a celebrity, wasn't he worried of gaining weight and loosing his six pack that he liked to show off all over America?

"It's just.... for... this week." He talked with his food in his mouth.

"One more dude!" Noah shoved the next burger to Jessy's now empty hands and Jessy quickly shoved it inside.

It looked like he was about to puke, and I was ready to move at any second. I was sitting infront of him, right on the splash zone.

"Oh my gosh!" I said once he finished them all. All ten. Yes, last time he only ate seven and beat the highest score. It was impressive. I wonder how many times he's practiced doing this on his spare time.

"Done!" He jumped up and banged his head on the table. He turned to the cashier and with a weird yet sexy swagger, walked up to her. "What's my prize for eating all ten?" He asked her in a sort of seductive tone, winking at her, and making her blush like crazy.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Noah. I whispered, "Has he always been such a flirt?"

"Recently." Noah tried to hide his dissapointment in his brother and looked away. I could easily tell that Jessy's player side was bothering Noah. Jessy used to be sweet-ish, but never a flirt. Noah looked up to Jessy, and I guess it bothered him that Jessy was using girls around like they were nothing. It made me appreciate Noah even more, because at least I know that he will treat Hailey with all his love and respect.

"A certificate." She smiled back at him, Rose was her name on her nametag. "Let me just print one out for you, it'll take a few minutes."

"Take all the time you want precious." He winked again, and when she dissapeared with a grin on her face, he turned and began to swagger his way back to our table. "Im amazing, aren't I?"

Noah shifted uncomfortably in his seat, and I rolled my eyes. Jessy was a jerk, selfish, and a player. Not the guy I met years ago who wouldn't even dare to look at a girl as she passed by.

"I wonder if I'll get a picture with my certificate, and I'll put it up right there, next to my old one." He pointed to the empty space beside his old certificate. Yup, he was also cocky.

"Excuse me, Mr. Sky?" A little girl had appeared out of nowhere, no parent beside her, she looked around five and she had a paper and sharpie.

Both Jessy and Noah turned to look at the little brunette with pigtails. Her big eyes were focused on Jessy though. She was obviously a fan. She looked so adorable, I wish I could pick her up and pinch her big cheeks!

Jessy smiled down at the little girl, and turned his body towards her, opening his arms, and she ran to him. I couldn't help but smile.

"Yes little lady?" His cockyness dissapeared and it was like the guy who I met years ago came back.

"Could you please sign my poster?" She showed him the poster she was holding, and I almost chocked on my water. It was a picture of him half naked, shirtless, at a beach. Jessy scowled at me, but smiled down at the little girl as he took the poster.