Chapter 21- Surprise, surprise.

A lot has happened in the past couple of weeks. I got the part of the leading role and Jessy keeped his promise to help me practice and perfect it. We were hanging out with each other a lot more, and I was happy to be with him. People began to find out and came up to me and asked me questions like, "Are you really dating Jessy Sky?!?" and "Are you using him?" and "How do you feel being in a relationship with a hot celebrity?" I would just stand there, smile, and answer as politely as I could. But I always got nervous or bothered when they asked me about using him, or if I knew that I was going to be in trouble for dating a celebrity.

I often brushed it off, and girls at school who didn't usually talked to me, would. Asking about Jessy and awkward questions that I wasn't going to repeat outloud. Jessy was scared though. He was worried that all of his girl fans were going to push me away from him. I assured him that they wouldn't, but he was still a bit jumpy when we were walking on the beach together, and people recognized us. I began to wonder why they didn't before we got together, but I guess that knowing that the famous Jessy had a girlfriend made everyone want to see our every move.

This was barely just a taste of how crazy it would get in L.A. Girls asking for his picture more times than here, and wanting to get an autograph. But then I stopped myself because the thought of Jessy ever taking me to Los Angeles was only in my stupid girly mind, and realized that he wasn't going to take me. That was his job, I was just a home thing.

Noah still didn't like the idea of us being together. He wouldn't even open his curtains after school. He shut them, shut me out, and I felt horrible. Noah was so bothered, that everytime I would go over, he would leave without saying a word. Jessy had to give me a ride to school too. No more Noah wake up calls either.

I was sad, yes, but if Noah couldn't accept my decisions, I wasn't going to deal with it. I just couldn't understand how he expects me to accept Hailey and not expect me to accept Jessy. Was it because he knew that in the long run he will dump me, and go back to his normal life style? Trust me, I knew this relationship wasn't going to last either, but it didn't hurt to be happy for a while, and spend some time with him before he left. I heard that Leighton Meester was going to get back on set in about two weeks.

Two weeks. That's all I had left with him. Two weeks to enjoy being called his girlfriend. Two weeks till Noah says I told you so. Two weeks until every girl in school ignores me again. My play is in three weeks though.

"So I guess it was all for nothing. No matter how hard I try." I rehearsed my lines and stopped when I realized that Jessy was staring at his phone. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He quickly said and tucked his phone away. He patted my legs that were stretched across his lap and smiled at me. I knew he was lying.

"It doesn't look like 'nothing'." I gently say and reach to touch his face, strocking it. "Tell me."

He let out a tired sigh and met my eyes. They were sad and I knew it before he answered. "It's true. I have to go back in two weeks."

I looked away and stared at my lines. How close I felt to my character right now. Alone, lost. I didn't want him to leave, but it was his job. So I just smiled lightly, knowing it didn't meet my eyes, but said, "I know. It's okay."

He shook his head. "It's not." He tried to make me feel better, when honestly it made me feel worse.

I shrugged. "There's nothing you can do." I dropped my hand from my face and took his hand in mine. Filling my finger wholes with his. It felt so perfect.

He pressed his lips into a straight line. He was thinking. What was he thinking about? I have no idea. I kept looking at him and he smiled a little. "Come with me."