Prince Harry Ih.sI

By stylesrunsme

"Everyone please rise and applause for your new Prince and Princess!" Harry squeezed my hand tight and put u... More

Prince Harry
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66

25

12.6K 345 110
By stylesrunsme

Gisele's Point of View

<>

Harry came back late, but lucky for me I haven't fallen asleep yet.

I lay in bed hearing the front door open, I can barely hear his voice but I can tell he tripped over something by his little shriek and a subtle crashing sound.

I pull the covers closer to my body and squeeze my eyes shut, wanting him to think I'm asleep.

After what seems like a big struggle, Harry finally makes it to our bedroom door. I'm unable to see his precious face but I hear him stumble in...Did he drink tonight?

I hear him whisper "shit," and that's when I decide to become noticed.

"Harry is everything alright?" I sit up straight and ask him. The room is dark and I shut the blinds not too long ago so I'm unable to see his face, but I can certainly see his shadow near the dresser, were his back is reflecting off the mirror.

"Um, yeah. Did I wake you?" He kindly asks.

I squint my eyes in hopes to see him more clearly. "No, I was waiting for you." I admit.

"Well you should get some sleep, it's late." He snaps at me.

Disappointed in his response, I get back under the covers and turn to my side, facing away from him. Fine.

I hear him remove his clothing and curse once more when he gets into bed. I want to turn to him and ask him what's wrong, because there is obviously something that's really ticked him off. Otherwise why would he curse getting into bed?

Lately, I've realized I can't really stay mad at him. So, before I can turn my head and show him my concern yet again, he presses his front to my back, getting comfy in bed, and hugging me while quietly breathing on my shoulder. He starts to move his finger along my back, tracing patterns with the tip of his middle finger.

"Why were you waiting for me?" He asks, knowing I haven't fallen asleep.

"I don't know," I lie.

"You shouldn't stay up so late. You'll get really tired in the morning."

"Okay," I yawn.

"Good." He says then gives my shoulder blade a kiss.

*

I woke up early this morning and almost happily screamed and cheered when I saw Harry lying on the far corner of the bed, his back facing me. We barely ever wake up together so I decided in honor of him being with me this morning, I'll make him some breakfast.

I head down stairs in my red, silky pajama shorts and tank top, (apparently Harry has a thing for silk because Leah has been stocking my dresser with silk pajama sets,) and I get into the kitchen. I haven't really opened up any cabinets or the pantry, because usually once I go to the kitchen in the morning, a maid has prepared food and left it on the dinning table for me.

I pull a drawer that comes out the side of the Island table and grab a pan. I look in the pantry for some oil and I grab eggs, ham and sausage from the fridge.

Rosa Maria, the head maid, finds me in the kitchen and helps me prepare Harry a wonderful breakfast, saying she knows what he likes. On the table there are home made banana nut muffins, toast, and eggs with ham, sausage, pancakes, fruit and pudding.

Rosa Maria and I clean after our mess and I set the table, waving her off as she goes to the other part of the mansion were she cleans. I sit at the end of the dinning table, next to the head chair and wait for Harry to get up, but after five minutes I decide to get up and wake him myself. As I scoot out of the large chair Harry walks in the dinning room. I rake his body by starting from his toes, but they're covered in socks, next his legs but they're covered in sweats, then to his torso, a grey long-sleeve shirt hiding it.

"What's with all the clothes?" I ask him, not that I want him in less clothes, but it's not cold in the house and unusual of him to be so reserved.

I look up to him, finally meeting his face.

"Oh my God, Harry! What happened?" I rush over to him. There is a long cut on his upper left cheek and a scab forming at the top of his forehead along with a rash. There is a light grey circle under his right eye and his upper lip is a bit puffy. But before I can cup his face he moves past me and toward the dinning table.

"Harry is everything all right?" I repeat, standing still; looking at his clothed back.

"I'm fine Gisele," he says then takes a seat, at the head chair, grabbing a napkin and placing it on his lap.

"Harry, but there are-"

"Shut it Gisele," Harry says glancing back at me.

I say no more and make my way to the table, pulling out my chair and sitting in it, quietly.

Harry grabs his eating utensils and pulls the only plate that has an omelet to him, digging in. I open my mouth slightly so I can inform him that I've prepared this breakfast for us both, and so he should split the omelet with me; but he's in a bad mood for whatever reason, so I decide against it.

I continue to sit quietly, not even touching any of the choices of foods on the table, my appetite disappearing because of his sassy attitude and it hurts to see him like this. I look everywhere but at Harry, how could I look at him when his once perfect form has been destroyed? And he won't explain to me a thing about it.

When Harry rolls up his sleeve in order to prevent food from spilling on him, I notice his red and swollen knuckles along with bruises on his forearms and a few more cuts.

"Harry what happened?" I ask again, finally looking at his eyes that have a few lines of blood crossing under his pupil, circulating his sclera (white part of eye).

Madly, Harry drops his fork and knife onto the very large, thick and hand sculpted mahogany table and looks at me. His hands balled into fists and his mouth pinched shut. "How many times do I have to tell you to not worry about it? Huh?"

"I-"

"Don't fucking worry about it!" He yells then sighs, shutting his eyes for a second before having them beam at me. Why is he acting like this? "And did you make this? This is fucking disgusting." Harry spits, pushing his plate forward.

My eyes widen and my hands fall to my lap. I get out of my seat and storm out of the kitchen. I don't need this!

"Gisele, get your ass back here!" Harry yells from the kitchen as I get into the family room. I stop in place deciding whether or not to run up the stairs or go back to him. But before I can make up my mind, Harry pulls me by my hair, my neck craning and my fingers above my head, holding onto his hands.

"Did I say you can fucking get up?" He demands to know, a drop of his spit hitting the corner of my mouth; my head is just below his shoulder.

"Let go of me!" I shout back. But then he pulls harder, my back arching into a very uncomfortable position, bringing my body even lower to the ground, right under his chest.

"The hell did you just say to me? Did I tell you to get up from your seat and away from me?" He's curious to know.

I shake my head.

"Answer!" He asks of me.

"No, you didn't!" I literally strain to say.

"Then get your ass back into your seat." Harry lastly says then drops me to the floor.

"Bastard," I quietly sob.

"What'd you call me?" He asks.

I wipe a tear away and before I could even build up the courage to reply. He grabs me by my forearms, pulling me to him and slamming me into a white painted wall.

"Did you fucking say something?" He wonders.

I start to kick and thrash my arms, anything to try and get him to let go of me. I'm unable to completely get him off but he jolts back just about twice. He brings his lips close to my left ear, moving his right hand to tightly grip my wrist, where I could feel my blood not being able to circulate under his touch; and he brings his left hand to cup my bottom; he presses our bodies together, very, very close and tight. I'm breathing in his face and he's breathing in mine.

"I was just wondering, is all, sweetheart." He purrs into my ear.

"Harry, stop!" I bring my right knee up to try and hurt him but he just laughs, not being affected by my kick.

"Is that all you got, 'ellie?" He chuckles, lightly biting my earlobe.

I move my shoulders and head from side to side, "don't call me that!"

He uses his tongue and lips to make big sloppy kisses on my jawline and then neck, I feel him start to bite. He moans on my neck loudly, causing tingly senses to pounce on my spine. "Baby girl, I want to fuck."

"No!" I scream, moving my head, my arms, my legs and any body part I could to get him to let go.

He holds me down, continuing his verbal and physical harassment. "I can tie you up on our bed or strap your hands to a bar, put you in a swing, get you a leash, we could six-nine, doggy... I'd do it all with you" He whispers, biting onto my cheek now, his hands painfully grabbing a chunk of my bottom and yanking it. A low groan leaves his parted lips as he pushes his bulge up and against me.

Another tear slips from my eyes and it's now that I finally realize what I have to do to get him off me. He brings his beautifully wicked face in front of me, waiting for my reaction. Without a once of hesitation I head butt him, hard.

Unprepared and unaware he finally stumbles back, almost falling to the ground. He brings his hand to his forehead as I do that same.

"Shit!" He curses.

"Ow!" I dryly cry.

He looks at me, as I fall to the ground; my knees gave out.

"Gisele, are you alright?" He asks, getting over and down to help me, suddenly so worried.

"Don't touch me," I sternly announce.

"No, no, no. Baby, that was just... you did well. That was a test."

"What? What are you saying Harry?" I ask him, looking at his pretty and guilty face.

"Gisele, are you okay baby?" He asks one more time, now grabbing my hands and getting me to stand. He grabs my right arm and swings it over his shoulder, his left hand holds onto my side, and he walks me to the couch.

"Sit baby," he calmly tells me.

When I sit on the couch, I close my eyes and slowly exhale. What just happened? "What's going on Harry?"

"Okay, look... last night... I got into a fight with some friends all right? And today, I just wanted to push your buttons to see if you could fight, you know... just in case anything were to happen to you. If you were ever in a position like I was. Unprepared and unequipped."

"A fight with some friends?" I raise my brows.

He smiles and licks his lips, "well I guess they're not friends."

I chuckle but frown right after. "You really hurt me Harry... And I just wanted to help you and have you enjoy breakfast.."

"I'm so sorry baby. It was just a test, I swear. You did good. The breakfast was good. I just-I just think I need to get you private lessons," he suggests. "... I would never try and hurt you Gisele."

It was just a test? I don't know if I believe that, but I mean he's being sweet and sincere. There is no way he's lying about this being a test. He wouldn't just snap at me like that for any reason. I have no other explanations, anyhow. I playfully slap his arm, "I was that awful?"

"No no, you're quite strong but I'd like you to learn more moves."

"Why?" I look at him puzzled. I would never be in that kind of position I think, plus I've got Gordo and Steve not to mention this lunatic.

"You know in case something ever happened. You never know these days," he shrugs.

"Well don't you run the district or something?" I smile and put my hand on his shoulder.

He hums and bites his lip, grabbing my hands and thigh, placing me on his lap. "Something like that," he tells me.

"Mmm, couldn't you prevent something like that, then?" I ask him, and then I bring my lips to his neck, where I leave a trail of wet kisses.

Harry groans. "Hm?" I tease him.

"I-I guess so." Harry says, losing his train of thought. He puts his hands on the sides of my shoulders, pushing me away from his skin; I frown.

"I'm serious about lessons. I'll get Leah to get you the best trainer...because I love you, okay?" He tells me then kisses my lips.

I hum and nod, loving the plain taste of his puffy lips. I take my finger and trace them.

"Are you hurt? Does this hurt?"

He scoffs, "barely. Don't worry about me."

"I have to worry about you," I argue, frowning my brows.

He kisses my lips once more, grinning, "let me just worry about you, princess."

"You're silly," I tell him then push a ring of curls behind his ear. He doesn't say a thing to defend himself but instead grabs my hand and kisses my knuckles then my diamond ring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668 2 20
I was in pain, I don't how to control everything in my body, I hit by this wolfebane, and Harry is here beside me, and in my surprise he hold me to h...
445K 17K 22
"Stop," Harry whispered as the smaller man in front of him placed his soft delicate hands on either side of his head. Harry whimpered as he felt ano...
330K 7.5K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
770K 26.2K 45
My heart was beating and adrenaline was running through my body at a thousand miles per second. My hand wrapped around the door knob, but then I was...