A Ninja's Daughter (Naruto fa...

By SecretAngelgirl

She was known as the Hokage's daughter to her village,but to those who knew she was known as the Beautiful be... More

Team Konohamaru
He's always known about her
A hint about the child of danger
The eyes tell the lies
Not by blood,but by love
And so the day came
The one who sees
Kurama
Inojin's life
Disguised yet he saw her
Prison Hell
Kato
The eyes
Mangekyo
Owners of Yin&Yang
Tragedies
Like mother like daughter
Pacify her
Her Demons
One in the same
Emergence of talents
Together
Kawaki
Love from a distance
A heart of compassion
Love is the saviour
Shikadai's darkness
The heart of a true ninja
Sasuke's plea
Blood Of My Blood
Mikoto's Dragon
The kiss that lies
A dance with the Devil
The Demons of Kumori and Satsune
Uzumaki Love
Moonlit night
Shikadai's Shattered Apology
I don't want to leave,I don't want to stay
The eyes of fire
Passion and betrayal
Mikoto Uchiha's Hero
Himawari's Strength
The Devil's Flash
Inhuman
Otsutsuki Woman
Hinata's Heartache
Lioness Queen

Daughter of Lightning

457 17 1
By SecretAngelgirl

"Are you sure this is what you want?" 

Mikoto wasn't sure at all.. But for all she really knew,was that she wanted her father to be happy again. She knew that he was happy,of course! But...something felt empty inside of him. And Mikoto knew that that emptiness only Narumi could fill. 

Besides,she wanted to know her mother. 

"I am." she assured him,and she expected him to argue with her about it,as he always did.. But this time he didn't. 

He looked at Naruto and Hinata,nodding at them as they walked away from the room. Then he turned to look at Mikoto. 

He was dressed as he always is,in his casual gear; black pants,a light purple shirt and a cape along with it,his sword hanging on the side of his hip,his hair covering his rinnegan.

"If anything happens to you...I won't be able to live." Mikoto looked at her father in awe,feeling a certain pain in her chest. But as always,she pushed away the pain. 

"You'll have Mom back-"

"Your mother doesn't mean anything unless you're not here,Mikoto. You're my daughter,my biggest treasure!" 

"Dad,I won't die-"

She stopped talking once her father asked for her hand with a gesture. She looked at his palm curiously but gave her hand to him. He held it,pressing both of his hands on her palm. 

"If something happens,activate this by summoning your dragon... I'll lend you my chakra."

"I-"

"Mikoto,promise me or else I'll follow you through death no matter what." 

She didn't even hesitate. 

"I promise." 

Later while in battle;

Mikoto was out of breath since this was nothing like she expected it to be. But this was the moment she had to pick up the pace. After all,she only had use of her rinnegan and her Sage mode.

But she knew that she needed to use more of her chakra. 

"Kurama!" She pressed her hands together as she felt Kurama's chakra all over the place. She barely got in kyuubi mode,this was something she used very rarely! But she needed all of her chakra to beat Lord Erai. 

She was now faster and stronger,not to mention she'd use her best tricks. She had to pick up the pace before he destroyed her. 

"You hid the Nine Tails from me all this time?!" Erai shouted as he ran towards her,attacking her. But she blocked him,her satsune touching his sword. 

In her left hand she built up a chakra energy with the chidori and the rasengan. Her ultimate and most perfect jutsu. 

"Too slow!" He moved,like she expected,but Mikoto threw satsune right above Lord Erai and teleported to the raijin mark she had marked on the satsune. 

His eyes locked with hers for a second,but within that time Mikoto had already hit him right in the back,harder than ever! He hit the ground,making a big hole that suddenly started to crack a mile away from their distance. 

Mikoto saw her change and was just about to hit Lord Erai with the satsune...but he had disappeared. 

He was behind her,and almost hit her with the sword. But she blocked,and suddenly their swords seemed like lightning. 

Mikoto recieved a direct punch in the face which she returned with a kick in the stomach. 

"You're allot stronger than I thought." Lord Erai breathed out. "But don't forget who's superior!" 

"It's sure as hell not you!" 

Then both ran to each other once again,ready for another attack. 

Narumi's POV;

She was far too weak to do anything.. She had no chakra left in her body and no energy whatsoever. Erai had stripped her from that chakra when Mikoto killed Elithea. 

Which was amazing.. Elithea had possessed Narumi for so many years,and within just five minutes Mikoto had killed her and five of her best men,not to mention she killed five of Lord Erai's best soldiers. 

Narumi was so proud of her daughter,but so worried. Last time Narumi saw her little girl was when she tried helping Mikoto to stop the amaterasu,and she had been lucky that she could break through the Block of death. 

And Kurama and her were like a surviving team.. Kurama truly had helped her with all the jutsu he could ever provide her. Jutsu that Narumi once had created,but that Mikoto had made even more powerful. 

"Erai!" Mikoto roared as they fought. She was faster than ever,faster than Narumi herself and by far faster than a Raikage would be. 

Mikoto had used so many jutsu's that were unbelievable,and it was weird that she even had any chakra left. But then again,Mikoto had the rinnegan and the chakra of five bloodlines; Uchiha,Uzumaki,Senju,Hyuga,Namikaze. 

"You're as useless as anyone would be!" Erai suddenly said,and this was where Erai probably would unleash his personal powers over her. 

As a Lord of Death he has the ability to change someone's mood into hatred and sadness,however,it takes an amount of his power to change someone's mood just like that... Especially Mikoto with a such high level chakra. 

Mikoto got a punch in his face,but he punched her back twice,making her fly back. It made Narumi want to move and run,but all she could really do was watch... She could literally not do anything else. 

"You're a disappointment to everyone! Falling for two guys,disobeying your father and letting your friends down!" 

"You're wrong!" Mikoto roared as she got up ,trying to get a punch through,but failed drastically. 

"Am I?!" 

Almost thirty minutes passed by,and Mikoto was no longer in Kyuubi mode nor sage mode,and the rinnegan had changed into a sharingan. 

With every minute,she'd gotten weaker and weaker. Not only because they'd fought for almost two hours now and have given it their all and used all kinds of jutsu's,but because his affect was now taking her. 

Narumi felt her eyes watering as she looked at her daughter whom was bleeding from her head and her mouth. 

Narumi knew that if she didn't find a way to stop this...her daughter would die. 

Forever. 

Shikadai's POV;

"Shikadai!" Akira came running towards him. She was a true beauty,of course... Probably the villages greatest beauty,but she had the kind of beauty that was ideal. 

Honestly,he didn't actually love Akira. He really didn't...But he felt bad for her since she really liked him. He felt a little obligated to be with her,even though he didn't have to pay attention to her. He just had to be with her. 

That was pretty much enough to put a smile on her face. 

"Oh. Hi." 

"I haven't seen you in such a long time-"

"Shikadai!" As he heard his name was being called he looked around and saw little Himawari running towards him. At first,Shikadai was smiling... But as he saw Himawari more close up,he lost the smile. 

Something was wrong,and he had felt it since this morning. 

"Hima?" Shikadai asked. "What's wrong?" She took deep breaths as she started to explain,her blue big eyes looking at him with horror. 

"Mikoto!" Himawari exploded with emotions,and honestly...Just the mention of her name made Shikadai want to run to the Hokage's office. 

Shikadai crouched and touched Himawari's shoulders. "What happened? Is she alright?!" 

"She's losing it! She's losing,dying!" 

Without any kind of hesitation Shikadai started to run,pushing away Akira as he did. Once again,he started to run to save Mikoto. 

Once again,his heart was beating at the top of his lungs...

Once again,he felt like very part of his body was dislocating. 

Like his heart was going to stop. 

Naruto's POV;

"Wake her up,Sakura!" Naruto shouted as he crouched near Sasuke whom was wiping away the blood from Mikoto's mouth. 

She had started to bleed out of nowhere,to cough and move... She was sweating and looked like she was going to die at any moment. 

Naruto couldn't stand to see Mikoto like this one more second! He just couldn't! Yet,he didn't want to leave..He couldn't leave knowing that there might be something he can do. 

"Put me in there!" Sasuke said. "You have to put me in there!"

"I can't!" Sakura said nervously. "If you're not connected to her,and not blood connected,but in any other way I simply cannot! Otherwise you'll just end up in a random place and it could take you days to find her!" 

"She'll die! Wake her up!" Naruto roared,feeling his heart beating faster and faster. 

"I can't wake her up! If I do she will die for sure! She has to come back by her own will!" 

The door to the office suddenly opened violently,and inside was a worried Shikadai with Himawari close behind him. 

"Put me in there." he said,his voice cracking. "Whatever it takes,just put me in there." 

Mikoto's POV;

She was laying on the ground,bloody and dirty from the fighting,without any kind of energy.. It was like something was draining her energy,like something was just...pulling her down to the brink of death. 

And every word Lord Erai said,got to her. 

"You're not an Uchiha." Erai spit out as he punched her once in the face. "You're a scumbag!" He punched her twice. 

"You're just like any other piece of shit I've met out there! To think that the Satsune would ever..." And so he kept on talking,but Mikoto was only thinking of the ways she could ever apologize. 

She couldn't apologize for being a bad friend,she couldn't apologize for being the reason that her mother died,and she couldn't apologize for anything that was on her to blame. 

Not any of it..Cause at any moment,she'd be dead,right? 

But then again.... 

Everything went black,and for a second all Mikoto could see were red eyes. 

Kurama's eyes. 

"Already giving up?" Kurama questioned,his hands crossed over his chest. 

She loved Kurama...With all of her heart,she had appreciated Kurama the most at a point. He was always with her,he always helped her,and he even taught her jutsu she could've not handled without his personal help. 

Not only that,but he always talked to her when she needed it. 

"I can't do anything.." she answered. "I've lost every ounce of chakra." 

"Snap out of it,Narumi! He's manipulating your emotions into thinking that!" Mikoto shook her head desperately. 

"I literally feel no chakra-"

"I do!" Kurama said pointing at her aggressively. "I'll die with you,but only when you grow old! Now I want you to get back up and fight!" 

"I can't-"

"Use your sharingan to look at my chakra." Mikoto was uncertain,but she knew that if he had chakra,then so must she. 

She used her sharingan and very likely... 

"I don't understand,how is that-"

"He's manipulating you." Kurama said. "Erai is one of those bastards that's just as powerful as Kaguya,you just need to snap out of your emotions! What would your father think about this? Shikadai,Narumi?!" Mikoto looked at Kurama,feeling a sudden wrath under her heart,beating faster. 

"What would Hima and Boruto say when they've lost their sister?" 

And then the vision of Kurama faded out... Cause Mikoto realized,she had nothing to blame herself with... 

Absolutely nothing! 

This was not her fault! She had a reason to fight and that was for her family and friends and for herself! She can't give up and she wouldn't! 

Mikoto opened her eyes and looked at Erai. If she couldn't fight with happiness...then she'd fight with anger and sadness,just like he wanted her to since that's what he made her feel. She'd fight to make up for her mistakes. 

And she'd kill him with satsune.

Just as Lord Erai was about to hit her right in the neck with his sword,she took up satsune and blocked him,her eyes going back to her normal bright blue eyes. 

His expression had turned from confident to shock and irritation. 

"How..."

"You can never defeat me." Mikoto lifted her leg up slightly,but very quickly,and hit Lord Erai right in the stomach,making him fly back. 

She was not happy or anything..she was just filled with anger. 

But,at that very moment,she would've died. 

She would've died by Lord Erai's very sword...

If it weren't for her mother running in front of,taking the hit as she looked into Mikoto's eyes. 

Something inside Mikoto was stirring wildly as she saw the sword going through her mother's stomach. This time,her heart wasn't just crushed....It was gone. It was completely gone. 

"Why.." Mikoto whispered as her mother smiled kindly,her tiring eyes filled with tears,yet her eyes seemed to be smiling. 

Narumi's hand suddenly seemed to touch Mikoto's cheek. "I love you,Mikoto..." she said,just as the kanji for death started appearing on her entire body,moving from the point of the sword. 

Meaning Erai's sword is demonic and poisoned,just like satsune and kumori. 

Lord Erai took out his sword,but not to attack again,only to fight Shikadai whom appeared out of the blue. 

But for the moment,Mikoto didn't even care... She only wanted to be with her mother whom had once again died. 

Only this time,she fell peacefully into Mikoto's arms. 

Sakura's POV;

Sakura could not see the scenes clearly,but she was glimpses if she concentrated. All she knew,was that Mikoto had started fighting again,and that she was filled with wrath now more than ever. 

"What's going on,Sakura?" 

"Mikoto..." Sakura whispered,closing her eyes as sweat ran from her forehead. It was hard concentrating on the images that they were living,but she knew that Mikoto was feeling a strong feeling of redemption,revenge,anger,sadness and sorrow all at once. 

"She's hurt-"

"What-"

"Emotionally." Sakura finished. "Shikadai is fighting Erai,but Mikoto..She's.. I can't tell."

"Is she alright?" Hinata asked,her voice worried. 

"She's fine,but someone else isn't,and it's affecting her." 

"Shikadai?" Shikamaru almost shouted,but Sakura shook her head. It couldn't be Shikadai,and she was positive it wasn't Shikadai nor Mikoto. 

"It's none of them." 

"It's Narumi." Naruto said,his eyes closed from where he sat. The poor thing had been up for two days straight trying to figure out how to kill a Lord of Death,but there was no such answers for that research. 

"It it's not none of them,it must be Narumi. I can even feel it." 

"What do you feel?" Sasuke asked,eager to know. But his eyes were...sad. 

"I don't feel her anymore."

Mikoto's POV;

Revenge. 

That was all that Mikoto could think about.. Revenge. 

"Mikoto! You have to help me!" Shikadai shouted,fighting Lord Erai. Shikadai wasn't as quick as the Lord of Death,nor as strong as him.. 

But she was. 

And she would end him. 

Mikoto laid Narumi's body on the grass,out of reach for any of them,but not too far away. Then,she took up a kunai and threw it to Lord Erai just to get his attention on her. 

And indeed,Shikadai moved as Erai looked her way. 

"Did I hurt your feelings?" Erai smirked,his eyes blood thirsty as he snapped his fingers and five of his soldiers started attacking Shikadai. But he would be fine,she knew that much. 

She was just concentrated on killing Erai,once and for all. Kill,kill,kill... those were her only thoughts. 

She pointed satsune to him,her eyes deadly and cold. 

"I will burn you to the ground." Then she ran,faster than ever,she started running around Erai to surround him with her sharp eyes. 

He looked around as if he was being chased by ten persons,obviously confused about how fast she was...But anger drove Mikoto. Anger and revenge the urge to kill. She had the strongest urge in the world to kill this bastard. 

As she saw her opportunity she attacked him,but he blocked as expected. Mikoto was tired of her tricks and just attacked and attacked. 

Until she jumped up,then to another spot,and then another,faster than lightning itself. She was like the wind,you could barely see her. 

Until the actual moment when she saw a blind spot of his. 

He had dropped his sword as she had thrown her kunai's at him,and finally saw an attempt. 

"Eliminate." Mikoto whispered as she ran up to him,slashing him twice across the chest and once on the back. 

"Mikoto...Uchiha..." 

And those were the last words the famous Lord of Death were before he,himself,died by the hand of Mikoto. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.5K 45
You are one of the survivors of the Uchiha clan and had activated your Mangekyou Sharingan at a young age. You fall in love with Neji Hyuga but comin...
87.1K 2.9K 36
There was a girl named Sakura Haruno who was the happiest girl in the village, her smile could brighten any day, every boy had an interest in her, in...
11.5K 492 14
Haru and Sayori are the children of Sasuke and Hinata. Sayori has now awakened her Sharingan and wants to train and be as strong as her big brother...
285K 9.5K 50
The Uchiha clan - a prestigious noble clan of Konohagakure, renowned for their infamous and deadly kekkei genkai, the sharingan. Few have the honor o...