Pregnant Little Liars

By Prettylittle_fanfics

[COMPLETED] Aria Montgomery, Emily Feilds, Hanna Marin, and Spencer Hastings are 4 not so average teenage gir... More

Author's note
A's Plan
Positive
Two Years Today
The Ugly Truth
True Friends Stay No Matter What
I Confess
Daddy
A Reason To Love
A Double Surprise
Investigating A pt 1
Investigating A pt 2
Late
Team Haria
PregnAnt?
Victims of the 'A' Game
Forgive me
A Second Chance?
Meant For Each Other
Triple Threat
The Genders
Home Sweet Home
Living The Dream
In The Hands of A
HostAge
The Surprise
Three In One
Make Room For The Boys
Baby A
My Loves
A/N: New Fanfic!
The Bet- Pt. 1
The Bet- Pt. 2
Before Disaster Strikes
Torn Between Two
Death Has No Mercy
Reality Hits
Tears Of Sorrow in a Moment of Peace
Baby on Board
On The Brink of Insanity
Her Mind is a Scary Place
A Life Worth Ending
And Then There Was Hope
Home of the Broken Hearted
Empty Eyes, Ravaged Soul
This Changes Everything
Forgive and Forget
I Was Wrong About Us
The Perfect Medicine
A Christmas To Remember
The Baby Shopping Spree
Welcome To The World
The Unwelcoming, Welcome Home
The Luckiest Girl In The World
Congratulations It's a...
The Question Every Girl Is Dying To Get Asked
The Engagement (pt. 1)
The Engagement (pt. 2)
The Engagement (pt. 3)
Boutonnières, Bouquets, and Babies
Ready or Not, Here They Come!
After All This Time
The Cavanaugh Boys
Don't PAnic
Beautiful Baby Girl
Babies Cry and Big Boys Lie
I Spy a Liar
He's No 'A'ngel
Forever Ended Today
A Life Without Caleb
Happy Birthday BAby
Name That Face
Friends Don't Keep Secrets
Look What You Made Me Do
Lie, Cheat, Repent, Repeat
GAme Over
Love of a Lifetime
Always and Forever
A/N: PLEASE READ!!!! *IMPORTANT
Forever Mine
A Romantic Getaway
One Step At a Time
Boy Crazy
Santa Babies
A First Time For Everything
A/N: New Story?!
Girl Talk
Counting On Forever

TRUTH or DARE

215 11 4
By Prettylittle_fanfics

Four days later
*Hanna's POV*

"It's okay Ashley." I try to calm my screaming daughter while shoving my clothes into a duffle bag. Tonight the girls and I are having a sleepover, something we haven't done in ages! Spencer offered to have at her place and the guys The guys offered to watch Ian, Lucy, Keegan, and Troy at Aria and Ezra's place. Luckily my mom offered to watch Ashley for me, so I can have a night off from being a mom.

"Hey, I got you." I say, lifting Ashley into my arms. Packing can wait, my daughter is more important. Last night was one of the best nights Ashley's had yet! She slept for a solid three hours before waking up to be fed, and afterwards she fell back asleep and slept until eight thirty this morning! I felt like I was in heaven! Unfortunately now she refuses to take a nap because she's not tired. I sigh. You can never get the best of both worlds with a kid.

I climb into my old bed, and snuggle Ashley close to my chest.

"Let's see what's on TV." I say, while flipping through the channels. I settle for old reruns of my all time favorite series, Friends. There are currently three things that keep me alive, Ashley, food, and Friends.

Thankfully, Ashley is snoring soundly within the first half hour. I know I should get back to packing, but I'm too relaxed and tired to move. Maybe I can get my mom to do my packing. Man, being a single teenage mom is exhausting, difficult, and draining. It's all working out though, and I am eternally grateful for my friends and my mom. They have been a huge support through all of this.

A knock comes from my door.

"Come in!" I whisper. My mom opens the door.

"Hanna, you're not packed yet?" She asks sounding surprised.

"No, I sort of got distracted by Ashley." I say.

"Well you better get going! Don't you have to be there at six? It's nearly five thirty!" My mom says. I roll my eyes.

"I'm eighteen mom. I don't need you bossing me around. I'm a mother too now so I'm officially allowed to do my own bossing."

My mom starts laughing. "Okay, if that's how you see it, then fine! My bossing days are over." she says, and starts to close the door.

"Wait mom,"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you. And also, I could still use your help packing, if you don't mind."

"Not at all. At least you still need me for something." My mom replies, and immediately starts folding the clothes on my bed.

*Emily's POV*

"Oh my God Aria, I cannot believe you did that!" Spencer says laughing. The rest of us are toppled over with laughter on the living room floor in the barn.

"What? It wasn't like he was a complete stranger." Aria says defensively.

"But Aria, you're engaged! You can't just accept an invite to go have sex with another guy!" Hanna retorts.

"Okay, first of all, it was a complete joke. Even Ezra knew! and second of all, he asked me out. Nothing more." Aria says.

"Well it's obvious that guy was only interested in your sex. At least I would be if I were him." Hanna says, shrugging her shoulders.

"Ew, Han." Spencer, Aria, and I say, sounding disgusted.

"What, it's true." Hanna says under her breath.

"Anyways, does anyone else have a story?" Aria asks, ignoring Hanna's last comment.

"Well I have a suggestion." Spencer says raising her hand. "Snacks anyone?"

"Ah, yes!" I say. "This pregnant woman needs food."

"This one does too." Hanna says, pointing to herself.

"Han, you're not pregnant anymore." Spencer says harshly.

"Yeah, but I'm hungry." Hanna says pouting.

"Oh Han, you'll always be the food processor of the group." I say laughing. The rest of the group giggles along. Spencer returns a few seconds later with bags of chips, pretzels, candy, and spinach.

"What the hell Spence. Who brings spinach to a sleepover?" Aria asks, looking disgusted.

"Hey, I've been trying to eat healthier." Spencer defends while opening the bag and eating a leaf.

"You do you, Spence. I'm going for the twizzlers." Hanna says, and picks up a handful of red vines. I follow after and Aria does too.

"Now you guys are making me jealous!" Spencer whines.

"Sorry Spence, but I'm not giving up salty or sweet things for spinach, at least for right now." I say. "I'm still pregnant remember?"

"Yeah, whatever. You guys suck." Spencer says, pouting and stuffing her face full of spinach. Just then Aria's phone goes off.

"I'll be right back. It's Ezra and he probably has a question about the twins." she says, and hurries out of the room. The rest of us eat in silence. Eventually, Aria comes back.

"Sorry guys. Lucy was upset, and Ezra couldn't find her nook." She says, plopping on the couch.

"No problem. Guys, let's play truth or dare." Spencer suggests. "We haven't done that in forever!"

"Okay!" The rest of us agree.

"Emily, truth or dare?" Spencer asks.

"Truth."

"Okay, what is your biggest fear about being a mother?" Spencer asks. I already know the answer.

"A" I say looking down. "A is my little girl's father, and I don't know what horrible things he'll do to her." A sharp pain runs through my stomach just thinking about it. I wince.

"It will be okay, Em." Hanna says, giving me a hug. "We're stronger than him."

"Yeah. We can do it! You'll be amazing, and your baby girl will love you and Paige." Aria says.

"Thanks you guys. You always know how to make me feel better." I say. Truth is, I do feel better, but I still have that dull ache in the pit of my stomach.

"Okay Hanna, truth or dare?" I ask.

"Dare me. I dare you." Hanna threatens.

"Okay, Hanna, I dare you to-" Just then all of our phones go off simultaneously. Great, just we need.

Hey Bitches, can I join the fun? I dare you to go to the barn where Ali went missing, or she won't be the only one that goes missing. You have until ten pm. Tick tock bitches. -A

3 Attachments

"Oh my god." we breathe. I cover my mouth with my hand. I can't let A take Lucy, Ian, Keegan, Ashley, and Troy! Hanna already grabbed her purse and is headed to the door.

"Hanna, what are you doing?" Spencer asks. Hanna tears open the front door.

"Look, I don't know about you guys, but I'm not going to risk losing Ashley. She's all I have left! So are you coming or not?" She asks, stepping out the door.

"Let's go." I agree, and the other girls follow. The uneasy feeling in my stomach returns, and I know it must be my conscience telling me that this is a terrible idea...

*Spencer's POV*

"Have you found anything?" I ask, keeping my flashlight focused on the ground.

"Nope, nothing." Aria answers, stepping over piles of leaves. Just then an owl hoots overhead, and the leaves rustle. I shiver.

"The woods is the last place I want to be right now." Hanna says, rubbing her arms. I look around.

"Hanna?"

"Yeah?"

"Aria?"

"Hmm?"

"Emily?"

No response.

"Oh my god, where's Emily?" I ask, looking around frantically.

"Oh my god, Em?" Aria calls, dashing further into the woods.

"What if A has her?" Hanna asks, a look of fear on her face.

"Let's not assume the worst." I say, even though I was thinking the same thing. Just then, a blood curdling scream comes from the Northern side of the woods.

"Oh my God, Em!" The three of us cry, following the noise. The sound is growing louder.

"Hold on Em! Oh my god..."

We keep running, hyperventilating from the lack of oxygen. Emily is lying in a crumpled mess on the ground.

"Em, what happened?" I ask, grabbing her hand and shaking the dirt off her clothes.

"M-m- my water just broke." She says, and sure enough, her pants are completely soaked through.

"Oh my god."

____________

Emily is going into labor! Let me know what you think in the comments! I promise to update soon! -K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 2.8K 29
"Peeta Mellark está decidido a retomar las riendas de su vida. Pero lo que no sospecha es que, gracias a un naipe, regresará a su rancho con dinero e...
8.9K 602 24
🔒Una leyenda, un amor es lo que los une, y los unirá por siempre
9.7K 416 7
Pasión de Gavilanes 2 - Franco y Sarita Desde su regreso, Franco ha tenido problemas para conciliar el trauma de su experiencia con el regreso a la v...
306K 44.4K 56
El amor puede llegar de manera impredecible... Para aquel Omega que por mucho tiempo creyó que lo había encontrado, vendrá en su demandante e impone...