Prince Harry Ih.sI

By stylesrunsme

"Everyone please rise and applause for your new Prince and Princess!" Harry squeezed my hand tight and put u... More

Prince Harry
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66

22

14.2K 379 47
By stylesrunsme

In honor of finishing my last test this week, I'm going to reward myself and my readers to some sexual content.

His fingers press harshly into the skin of my waist, he starts to move them up and down my torso, and I feel as if he's about to lift me up.... and he does.

He turns me around and walks over to the wall, pushing my body against it, our lips still connected. I let out a shriek into his mouth and he groans, his hands furiously rubbing my sides. His fingers press hard into my sides and I want to tell him to just let me go, but I can't- his lips feel to good against mine and this feeling feels too good to stop, even if it's to tell him, 'it hurts'. It's a good hurt.

Harry's body presses against mine, pushing me harder against the still wall. My hand drags from his cheek to his neck to the back of his head. His bulge pressed to my core. Every second that passes his lips find a way to get deeper in my mouth. His hand moves down to my sex... and I can't take it. My legs start to tremble.

Suddenly he puts his knee in between my legs and I immediately sit on it. It's uncomfortable but most of my limbs have already given out.

"Oh Gisele," Harry moans. I hum in satisfaction.

Harry's paw like hands move up to cup my breast were he squeezes a bit hard and moans into my mouth and I moan back.

His tongue licks my lips several times and every area by my mouth. His lips move down my jaw, to my neck and he lifts his knee higher, bringing me to his desired height. My core throbbing like hell.

I lean my head against the wall; my back arching. He sucks on numerous spots of my body and the pain is subsided with pleasure, I imagine seeing blue bruises all over the base of my neck up to my ear, tomorrow morning.

"Please," I whisper. I find it very strange that I haven't even realized that I wanted this, to do any of this till now... what is it about this man?

Harry grabs me by my shoulder, turning me around and slamming me into the wall, my back to his front. I let out a groan as my large bust hits against the flat wall. Harry goes for the zipper of my dress, pulling it down fast. He grabs onto the ends of my hair, pulling on it so my neck curves back; it wasn't painful but certainly unexpected. He brings his lips back to my neck, right by my ear.

"Is this what you want?" He says into it, his normal voice replaced with a heavy, husky, desire-filled sound. I can't imagine the look in his eyes.

I nod my head. "Would you touch me?" I ask, knowing he'll want me to elaborate on what I want.

He hums in my ear and now my dress is completely on the floor. He touches the band of my silk underwear.

"If I do you a favor, you'll have to do one for me." He urges in an even heavier, brand new, raspy voice. His eyes closed and his teeth grazing over the skin on my cheek. I nod my head frantically, "please, yes, now Harry."

He turns me around fast and I see him get on his knees. His breath fanning my sex, he moves his head closer and kisses it, I let out a low moan. He pulls my silk underwear down.

"Say my name, baby" he tells me, then kisses just below my naval.

My fingers curl, "Harry!" I exaggerate and groan. He smiles and brings his already parted lips to my sex, placing a very wide and sloppy kiss, his tongue slipping out. I close my eyes and moan again, my breath becomes heavy.

He holds onto the backs of my knees, bringing me closer than ever to his mouth, his tongue deep inside me, moving north to south. I try to scream but nothing comes out, the pleasure leaving me literally speechless. His eyes are squeezed shut, his tongue moving up, down and circular very fast. My right hand moves to his hair, pulling him to me. He groans into me and my knees wobble.

His right hand squeezes my hip harshly and I open my eyes to look at him. His now luminous eyes cut deep into mine. And I moan at the sight of him between my legs, I can see a little part of his tongue that isn't in me, but the part that is, is doing miracles.

I can hear and see his lips smacking my skin and sucking. He slips a finger into me and I feel like someone punched me in the stomach - a deserving punch, a punch that makes you feel good kinda. He takes it out and his finger teases my slit by moving it back and forth, going a little deeper into me each time, while his expert tongue touches all around my walls. His eyes close again, his mouth opening extremely wide and shortly after he hit's that one spot. And I can take no more, literally.

My back starts to slump down the wall, the warm feeling in the pit of my stomach wanting to be let-go, so badly. Harry holds tightly onto the backs of my thighs, not daring to let me drop. I groan loudly when he moves my legs farther apart, his tongue stops moving fast and he licks one last soft line from the end of my slit to my top. Once his lips leave my sex I cum undone.

He smiled at me and moved his hands to cup my bottom, squeezing and holding onto it while he licks off all my cum. My heavy pants start to become less noisy but my chest wouldn't stop thumping. I push a stray hair behind my ear and look down at Harry who started to unbuckle his belt already. He smiles at me, but before he could say a word, I smile back and crouch down to him. My sex sore, I crawl on top of him, pushing him down.

A woman can have just as much control as a man.

My lips met his and I show him my multitasking skills as I take off his black blazer and then start to unbutton his black dress shirt, which was buttoned to the very top. His hands have a firm grip on my bum, and since my chest is nearly in his face, he leans forward to leave kisses on top and all around my bra. Impatiently, Harry rips open the buttons of his shirt, ruining the material. Now that that's done I move my hands slowly down his torso, to get in his pants.

I kiss his nipples and around his naval. I look up to see him watching me.

My kisses reach his v-line and I pull down his pants. His erect c.ck seems to suffer from claustrophobia in his tight looking black boxers and I'm about to free it from its pain.

Sooner or later that'll be putting me in pain-

"Shit, you need to hurry, Gisele." Harry speaks. His voice comes out in a rush and he squeezes his eyes, his fingers massaging his temples, he looks as if he can't hold it in anymore.

I nod my head and pull down his boxers. His c.ck already up in the air, I wrap my fingers around it, slightly pulling it like I were to pull out a drawer. His back arches and his eyes are shut.

"I swear to God, I'm about to come. Do something!" He yells at me.

I put my lips to his c.ck and suck so hard, the hardest I've ever done... well having it be only my second time doing so. My right hand pumping the rest of his c.ck that isn't in my mouth. I take more of him in my mouth and my saliva starts to reach the corners of my lips. I just really want him to cum... I guess I am in love.

Harry grabs the back of my head and pushes me against his c.ck, making me thrust against him and once he hits the back of my throat he comes undone. He let's out that sexy, manly scream of his, I swallow and feel myself getting wet all again.

"Shit," he pants. "Shit, shit, shit." His hand covers his eyes. I pull his boxers back up his legs and then his pants. He continues to lay on the floor, his breathing becoming slower and regular. Still unable to see me he talks, "I can't wait for the day when I cum inside of you... I'll cum all over again if I think about it." He purses his lips.

"That day we're going to fuck so good, baby." He tells me, his eyes open and his body now sitting up, he grabs my hands and kisses the front of my palms. I sit on my knees, admiring his lust for me.

"And after I'd want you to come all over my face," he blurts.

With wide eyes I look up to him. "Harry-"

He puts a finger to my lips, to silence me. "I want to be so deep inside you." He growls. He looks down at my sex, cupping it and crawling on top of me. I lay on my back now, staring up at him. I place my hand on top of the hand that's cupped me, and I remove it. I will probably die if he does that to me again.

He places his elbows on the ground besides my head. His eyes look at my chest, which is still in my bra. He bites his lip and brings his body closer. Once I see him pull out his c.ck from his pants, I scream.

"Harry!" My body jolts back. "No, Harry." I plead.

"Let me just feel it, baby." He says.

"Harry, have you lost your mind?" I question, panic written all over my voice. I'm just not ready! I move up again. He takes the hint and looks into my eyes.

"Sorry," he whispers. He moves his head to my sex and gives it a kiss. "One day," he tells my core, as if it were to answer. "I wasn't going to do anything baby. I respect your some-what virginity." He smiles and gets up, picking me up with him, bridal style. I don't know if I necessarily believed that he wasn't going to do anything but I mean he didn't, and it's not like I can stay mad at him forever.

Instead I let out a laugh when he buries his head in my chest, his hair tickling my everywhere.

"My dress!" I tell him.

He shakes his head, "no clothes."

He places me onto one of the chairs that's to the far right of the dinning table, he pushes my seat in and then goes to the end of the table, the 'head' chair, and sits there; my seat to his left.

"You're wearing clothes though," I remind him.

"I can't take them off. Trust me, it's not a good idea."

"Then can I at least put my underwear back on?" I whine, I don't want a thorn in my butt.

He brings his fingers to his chin and hesitantly he nods, I get off my seat to pick my underwear and put them on.

I let out a giggle and Harry gives me a smile when I sit back in my seat. He takes off the cloche that covers his plate and mine. My mouth waters at the glorious piece of chicken, steak and potatoes that cover the dish. Before I'm about to dig in Harry reaches over to my plate and cuts my chicken for me, he brings the fork to my mouth.

"If you get to feed me, I get to feed you." I negotiate.

Harry nods while chewing and suggests that I sit on his lap, which I do.

Hours pass.

Harry and I are currently outside the magnificent hotel, laying on the grass, a bottle of wine with us. He just finished telling me some joke and I swear it wasn't as funny as I made it seem. I laugh loud, loving the smile that appears on his face when he thinks he has the ability to entertain people with knock-knock jokes.

His hand entwines with mine and I bring it to rest on my stomach.

"So I guess there's only one proper way to do this."

"What?" I confusedly ask Harry.

He gets up to his knees and I hear him pop the cork and pour the wine into two glasses, I stay laid back, looking up at the moon.

"A toast," Harry says.

"A toast," I smile, sitting on my knees and grabbing the glass he hands me.

I'm prepared to hear some heart-warming speech Harry has come up with, but I'm a little disappointed to see that he just goes straight for the drink. And so I too bring the wine glass to my lips. I gulp down the white wine and tilt my head back a bit; wanting to drink it all.

But in the midst of my gulping something small and hard reaches my lips, some sort of metal hits my tooth. I take the drink away from my lips and look into the glass. My drink is still half full and I'm unable to prove that something's in it. I bring the drink back to my lips and this time when the metal hits my teeth I let it situate on my tongue.

I place my empty wine glass on the grass and drop the metal from my mouth onto my palm.

A diamond ring.

"Will you marry me?" Harry asks, in the most proper way, he could have ever wanted to know.

 <> <> <> <> do you want to know what I realized? Ya'll thirstier than me.... and that must be a lot 

P.S JUST B/C THEY'RE ENGAGED DON'T MEAN SHXT,

LOTS OF STUFF IS STILL GOING TO HAPPEN... LIKE A LOT.

LIKE SHXT... A LOT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 26.2K 45
My heart was beating and adrenaline was running through my body at a thousand miles per second. My hand wrapped around the door knob, but then I was...
78.7K 1.7K 17
[COMPLETED] I let out a sob and ran up to him, slamming my fists on his chest. "Why did you do it!? I'm sorry just please explain!" He held me c...
582 18 25
Harry and Katie have always been best friends. The only issue is that Katie was in love with him. That is until something seemed to go wrong on her 1...
445K 17K 22
"Stop," Harry whispered as the smaller man in front of him placed his soft delicate hands on either side of his head. Harry whimpered as he felt ano...