тнoѕe wιngѕ ‖ ĸтн·втѕ

By StarrySky0508

✔Completed *FantasyBTS #1 *Under major editing *Highest rank #534 in Fantasy (12 August 17) *Highest rank #2... More

Part 1: When Angels Fall
1- Crayola Lights in the Dark
2- An Angel's Care
3- My Chinggu(s)
4- The Summon
JK & TH FANART
5- Yoongi's Cold Elegance and Jin's Gentleness
6- Mistake?
7- No Goodbyes
8- His Siblings
9- Girl Meets _
10- My Choice to Make
11- Run?
Thanks To
12- The Creature
13- Sleep
14- Fight or Die
15- Food Wish
Surprise!!!
16- The Great Council's Invitation
17- Reasons Behind the Untolds
18- A Purposeful Visit
Part 2: When Friends Turns to Foes
20- Paradox
21- Rampancy of Love
22- The Forgotten Bracelet
23- The Backstabber
24- Aberrance and Insanity
26- Becoming and Influenced
Part 3: When Demons Rise
28- Forced Down to Hell
29- Everything is Not Okay
30- Guardian Angel
31- What the Actual Hell?!
32- The Undiscovered Power I
33- The Undiscovered Power II
34- Heartache
35- Getting Married?
36- Freed
37- Lovebirds
38- Ace of Spade
39- Joy Ride
40- Hidden Betrayal
41- The Floor is Lava
42- Loved Once
43- The Devil Loves Me
44- Intelligence is Power
Part 4: Her
46- To Have is To Lose
47- Miracle
48- Up onto Earth
49- The Angel Ring
50- Finding Peace
10k reads

25- Battle Royal

344 26 5
By StarrySky0508

Park Bogum

Taehyung has completely changed into his demon form which I've never seen before. On his purple head, there are a pair of goat's horns rising slowly, until the tip is visible. His limbs have turned into large claws with long, sharp nails. On the other hand, his tail is triangle shaped on the tip while half of it is black in colour. The black sand scattered on the ground floats and they form Taehyung's feathery wings once again in a second.

As he is about to pounce onto Ji Hoon, the little wings have grabbed their freedom by flyng away. Being pinned to the ground means an insult especially for a Greater Demon, hence, colours start to form on Ji Hoon's arms which they are-

White.

Cracks are soon visible all over his limbs and joints as what he's slowly turning into, is the monster which has just invaded Ee Chion and Cheon Guk in a short period of time, a Zectobit.

But Zectobits are monsters from Heaven, they aren't supposed to be here as darkness isn't their thing. However, there is something different on this one, which Ji Hoon has turned into. There are some black blots appearing on the joints until the Zec is fully grown, which I assume that those things help it to fight in dark realms.

The wings have flown into the screen as the two giant creatures scuffle and wrestle in front of me violently. The purplish black one, which represents Taehyung, lets out a loud hiss when the Zectobit, which represents Ji Hoon claws out a deep gash on its abdomen. Blackish blood is being splashed everywhere as the Zec swings its bloody claws to the side.

My heart is beating fast while I heave out heavy yet shaky breaths at the same time. Then, a scream escapes from my dry throat when the Zec's pointy tail nearly whips me on the face. Luckily, I manage to duck before turning into an unknown person.

"H-hwaiting, Kim Taehyung.." I whisper.

As if he has heard me, the purple demon's mouth cracks open, revealing rows of razor-sharp teeth. After aiming at the most fragile point, it strikes towards the Zec's neck while chopping off one of the its jagged pincers in a great speed of light. Soon, smokes which shaped like dark horses appear on the Zec's wounds and as they neigh, it will never recover.

Eventually, the Zec lets out the ultrasonic wave of sound which I end up finding it deafening and familiar. Screw that!

I begin to struggle with the tight chains in order to get free. In fact, I don't wish to be spilled with demon blood all over my body. Damn, my wings will fade even faster if I try to escape from the chains. Without my wings, I will lose my freedom, and die as a mortal, a nobody.

But who cares.

I've been banished here by my own kind. No one ever loves me like how I do to Haylee. It's the world's fault. It's everyone's fault. My life is doomed relying on all of you.

***

Third person's POV

The negative interpretation in his mind has triggered Bogum's hatred. Still shaking badly while his soul is fully consumed by anger, hate and regret, Bogum closes his eyes for a few good seconds. When his eyelids flip, the eyes underneath have turned completely black. Lifeless but threatening.

He flattens his palms while casting a spell in his mind. Soon, the pull of gravity is extinguished. Everything starts to float in the air, regardless of how light the white sand is, and how heavy the creatures are.

Having his wings forming back to place, Bogum flaps them slightly in case they break again. When nothing negative happens, he then fans his wings forcefully through the air. His legs leave the ground and he stops midair as his wrists are still embraced by the manacles.

Grinding his teeth, Bogum lets out an angry groan when the chain snaps. Switching directions in the air, Bogum manages to avoid bumping into the fighting creatures.

"Demons, demons which create darkness and eliminating humanity.." He murmurs while aiming his position at both of the creatures ahead. Then, a few shots of his large feathers are made. Two of them are stuck between the joints of the Zec, crushing its body. But one has poked into the purplish black demon's back limb at the same time, letting out different cries from both creatures.

Bogum smirks while positioning himself again. His teeth are bared when evil, psychotic laughter escapes from his throat. Following Bogum's voice, the purplish black demon narrows its skyblue eyes which shines for a mere second. It roars out loud in anger which the sound is even more powerful than an ultrasonic wave when finding the culprit.

"Ak Yeon..." it seethes in an extremely low pitch.

The demonic scream brings back forces of gravity as the two creatures tumble towards the ground after turning back to humanlike forms. Obviously, Taehyung has lost his feathery black wings entirely while leathery bat wings replace them.

The bat wings somehow are meant to wrap around Taehyung's bare and injured body while getting in contact with the coarse ground. "Ouch..Ah.." Taehyung whines while his body curls into a ball and at the same time, his eyes are shut tightly whilst his teeth are grinding badly due to the intense pain.

The three large lines caused by the large Zectobit's claws sting his chest hard while blood is still oozing out from the gashes. Cold sweat starts to form on his forehead as Taehyung breathes heavily in pain.

After unwrapping his new wings slowly, what he finds is utter chaos. More demons are revealing as if they are moulded by the dust around. Out of the blue, a headless demon drops from above and lands in front, hissing. It turns to Taehyung in the meantime, who lets out his gasp.

The demon has four legs which have sharp razors grown on them. Besides, it has a tail which acts like a cobra. The tail has a large, scary red eye planted on and it shines towards enemies to warn them. Sometimes, signifying a threat towards weaklings.

Instead of attacking him, the demon bows while low, robotic giggle penetrates through its neck, which has multiple eyes growing on it.

Amazingly, Taehyung finds himself understanding the demon's language as his brain interprets the message successfully.

We have heard your call, My Great Lord.

Taehyung nods as the demon sticks out its tongue towards his wounds, licking away the blood on his chest and sealing the gashes at the very moment. Sometimes, Taehyung winces upon the slight pain popping up suddenly during the healing.

"Kam-kamsa hamnida(Th-thank you)." This is the first time Taehyung exposing to a real demon in such a close distance. Nervousness is unavoidable sometimes. Then, the demon gurgles out low again in a robotic manner, sending its last message.

A devil must stay strong and always be the strongest. Since you have summoned us demons here, regardless of being an accident or not, we all will fight for you until our last breaths.

"Devil?" Taehyung echoes when the demon leader joins the battle, leaving him confused. "Since when do I become the king of demons? Since when..?"

***

Heidi

I cover my head with my hands when the monster pounces onto me. Scared and horrified, I don't even bother about how pathetic my scream is supposed to be. "Oh my god!!! No!!" But the monster only jumps over my head without any hints of attacking me.

Its stomach bursts open when light escapes from the cracks. Then, two tiny wings have found their way out and they are flying towards me like butterflies.

They are-

Beautiful.

Glowing.

White and-

Big!

I let out a loud shriek when those wings finally approach me. Turning towards the opposite direction, the corridor has vanished but replaced by endless light. Through the large gap ahead, what I can realise is the blue sky, with soft and fluffy clouds floating beneath.

If I jump, I might be dead. But, there are scary tentacles growing on those wings. So, this makes me hesitate whether to jump with the wings on, or not. Feeling gusts of wind has been ghosting around my back, I avert my gaze behind.

As one of the wings has connected its tentacles to my spinal cord, all I can feel is numbness and soon, I can feel pins and needles all over my body.

The feeling is so overwhelming, making my eyes roll while I whimper in pain. As another pair of wings finally finds its way on my back, I can't do much but letting out a silent scream and writhing at the same time.

This time, the feeling is too much. I can feel my body is shutting down, paralyzing.

I don't wanna die, but literally, I am now.

*Surprise update everyone~Hope you've enjoyed~XDD

*I love y'all fellow readers😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 1.5K 37
"He too was a tempter. He too was a link to the second. The evil world with which I had no longer wanted anything to do with." -Hermain Hesse Jin's w...
591 34 9
" I don't owe you anything ! You get that !" " You do sweetheart " " You're so selfish ! You don't have emotions " " You're right , Demons like me...
3.9K 312 67
*Written 2021 - on going* The War A bad decisions can cause a lot of trouble. What if everything turns upside down and it feels like there is no hope...