тнoѕe wιngѕ ‖ ĸтн·втѕ

By StarrySky0508

✔Completed *FantasyBTS #1 *Under major editing *Highest rank #534 in Fantasy (12 August 17) *Highest rank #2... More

Part 1: When Angels Fall
1- Crayola Lights in the Dark
2- An Angel's Care
3- My Chinggu(s)
4- The Summon
JK & TH FANART
5- Yoongi's Cold Elegance and Jin's Gentleness
6- Mistake?
7- No Goodbyes
8- His Siblings
9- Girl Meets _
10- My Choice to Make
11- Run?
Thanks To
12- The Creature
13- Sleep
14- Fight or Die
15- Food Wish
Surprise!!!
16- The Great Council's Invitation
17- Reasons Behind the Untolds
18- A Purposeful Visit
Part 2: When Friends Turns to Foes
20- Paradox
21- Rampancy of Love
22- The Forgotten Bracelet
23- The Backstabber
25- Battle Royal
26- Becoming and Influenced
Part 3: When Demons Rise
28- Forced Down to Hell
29- Everything is Not Okay
30- Guardian Angel
31- What the Actual Hell?!
32- The Undiscovered Power I
33- The Undiscovered Power II
34- Heartache
35- Getting Married?
36- Freed
37- Lovebirds
38- Ace of Spade
39- Joy Ride
40- Hidden Betrayal
41- The Floor is Lava
42- Loved Once
43- The Devil Loves Me
44- Intelligence is Power
Part 4: Her
46- To Have is To Lose
47- Miracle
48- Up onto Earth
49- The Angel Ring
50- Finding Peace
10k reads

24- Aberrance and Insanity

327 30 8
By StarrySky0508

Heidi

Waking up in confusion, I try to remember the last time which I go back to sleep, in my own room. The light above me is stinging my eyes, drawing out tears from them but making my vision clearer after I've wiped them away.

I look around and hear beeps. Beeps coming from the machine stands beside my bed, showing my heartbeat. Normal. Wait, am I in the hospital? Why am I lying in the hospital? Biting my lower lip, I am going to bear the pain after plucking the intravenous drip from my hand.

"Ahh!!" I let out a whispery shriek. "Dang it!" I'm sure that I'm totally fine, really. But after looking to the front, my bandaged leg is noticeable and this nearly freaks me out. Oh my god, what has happened to me? Tears begin to blur my vision again while hopeless sobs are going to choke through my helpless throat. A car accident. My family's car has met an accident when they are sending me back home.

Why am I remembering a car accident instead of getting home safe?

Goma.

I turn my head and find nothing but silence. I'm sure Taehyung has called me the way he's used to. Deep in my mind.

Soon, the door in front squeaks open when the doctor enters. However, a stupid question still escapes from my parted lips, "Who are you?" The doctor is bespectacled, he looks like a 20-year-old guy who is a trainee doctor in this hospital.

He smiles at me while he starts introducing about himself. "I'm your doctor in charge, Heidi. You can call me Dr Lee," says the doctor while he approaches my bed. "Glad to see that you're awaked." His eyes moves towards my hand where there's a drip being injected before.

"What has happened to me? Why am I here?" I ask in a shaky tone. "Why is my right leg being bandaged? Where are my parents? Are they fine? I wanna see them-"

"Calm down Heidi. You'd just awake from that accident." Dr Lee says as he uses his stethoscope to listen to my heartbeat. After that, he doesn't forget to measure my blood pressure and the pulses too. "Your pulse has turned back to a normal speed. That is a good sign." Dr Lee smiles as he pats my head.

Nevertheless, chilliness soon runs down my spine when I recognise that the doctor's eyeballs are vanishing, leaving the whites. My heartbeat is speeding up and I think it has missed a beat. Feared and anxious, I back away until my back leans against the headboard. "Who are you?" Without answering, the doctor shows only sinister smile when he takes tiny footsteps towards me. "Get away from me.." Now I realise, that my eyes are still wet like how they are before the doctor comes in.

"Do you remember the last time you've fallen asleep?" asks the doctor and his voice is completely different now. "Do you ever think that why accident happens on your family? Including you? Who do you think has caused all of this?" Yeah, who is that person who brings misfortunate to us? "Do you remember being followed by a demon?" Is he addressing me-

"Kim Taehyung?" A suspicious whisper escapes from my lips before I can even know it. As I look back to where the doctor has stood, the doctor is nowhere to be seen. "Why did you do this to me, Taetae?" Wait, he isn't a demon.

He is just a misfortunate fallen angel. It's not his fault to meet me and follow me back because I am the one who's agreed him to. It's my fault..

Do you wish to go back?

It is another voice now which rings in my mind. And then, something growls behind me and I turn. Down by the corner of the bed, behind me, stands a huge, black German Shepherd with luminous red eyes. Its eyes glare dead at me while I start backing away towards the door. "Good dog..." But the dog barks and I shriek.

Regardless on the pain which wanders all over my bandaged leg, I decide to make a run for my life. Darting towards the door, I thank god that it's not locked. After pushing the door to the side, a hallway full of glittering lamps welcome me. This is like..like an abandoned hospital now!

The dog's bark is still audible from behind as it is chasing me fiercely. "Please don't bite me, I don't wanna die..." I begin to sob again while realising that there isn't any way out here. "Somebody help me..." But my injured legs trip on something accidentally, making me fall headlong to the front.

The dog is coming. It is running! I am going to die. Low growls escape from the dog's throat when it is transforming. Its rib cages are protruding out from its stomach while the skin of its head is peeled away, leaving its bloody white skull underneath.

Soon, another animal is bornt. Or shall I say, the insect monster which has attacked JiaQi and me when we're hiding in our highschool.

***

Taehyung

"Let the girl go! Stop..stop trapping her.." Shouting out through my lungs, I have never been so hopeless before, whilst my hands are being chained either side. As for my raven wings, they are unable to fold back after being forced to protrude out from my back. In fact, they are vanishing bit by bit while turning into sand. "She's innocent.."

Tears begin to flow out from my eyes when Ji Hoon, who is playing the scene by magic, smirks. A drop of my tears is visible but why is it-

Transparent?

Ji Hoon's gaze is then averted to Bogum who is being chained to the opposite side. He is still unconscious. There on his back, his snowy white wings are also turning into white sand too, forming a small mountain of snow behind him. "You two are so blinded by love." Ji Hoon tuts while he walks towards me and stops in front which I won't feel the fear to stare back. "She is the culprit. She must be eliminated from here," states Ji Hoon while having his head tilting towards the screen temporarily.

"If you dare sending the Zecs towards her, I swear I'll rip your heart off..!" I threaten through gritted teeth which only draws out Ji Hoon's laugh in amusement and arrogance, rising up my anger even more. Although the Zec which appears in the scene with Heidi is a baby, it is way more ferocious than the adults. It will hurt her.

Then, my scream in denial is mixed together with Heidi's at the same time when the Zec pounces towards her. Ji Hoon is still laughing, hence, the noises are waking up the sleeping angel.

"Looks like the only angel in Hell has awaked," hums Ji Hoon as he walks towards Bogum with his hand hiding something on his back.

A photograph.

***

Park Bogum

I can't believe that I'm being framed like this. As I have seen who is behind this, I'm trully surprised as I remember killing that guy's brothers during his prelife. And my killing action is the reason why I've been banished to Hell but having my identity as an angel remained. Apparently, he's been working as an actor in Korea and really, I can't believe he has gained his negative energy until becoming a Greater Demon in here.

"Remember me?" asks the guy in his challenging tone. "My name is Jeon Ryeong, your knnnight." He introduces himself to me insultingly which widens my eyes in realisation.

Hoping to get free, I jerk and yank on the chains intertwining my wrists. However, there's no use. Right in front of me, there is a projection with a familiar girl screaming inside while there is another scream coming out from behind the scene. Through the translucent screen, I manage to see Taehyung being chained up in the same situation as mine.

"What are you going to do to her?" I ask in my low voice, which earns a stare from the Greater Demon. And then, a scoff.

"Nothing, just forcing her to become-" Soon, the guy stops hiding his hand and reveals a piece of something clasped between his fingers. It's the photograph which I've hidden under my pillow! "..in the most painful manner." Then he shows me the wristband, or as how we've called it, a bracelet which Haylee has been telling us the story about it hours ago.

These things are what Taehyung and me have been cherishing lately. Legends has said that angels and demons in love might accidentally hide the gifts which are meant for their loved ones, into their treasured objects. This is the similarity among the black and white, yet telling us that love will show our vulnerability easier and faster.

Those wings. They will become the most essential recipe needed for Haylee's Become.

"You. Freaking. Leave. The girl. Alone!!" It's not me who has lost one's sanity. It's Taehyung. This isn't his own voice anymore but how monsters sound like. His body has turned into purplish black while his nails are gaining a few more inches.

When the items in Ji Hoon's hands glow, they turn into tiny wings which flaps frantically. And that is when the Kim Taehyung who is cute, caring and funny is gone. What has replaced is a roaring monster when the chain snaps.

*Who do you think will be injured first? Comments of your curious thoughts are welcomed here~

*Btw, there are two more chapters to go until Part 2 ends. And will I rise Part 3? SURE I WILL!!

*THANK YOU for supporting. Really, reading my book regardless of who you are means the whole world to me~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591 34 9
" I don't owe you anything ! You get that !" " You do sweetheart " " You're so selfish ! You don't have emotions " " You're right , Demons like me...
896K 56.7K 82
Seven fallen angels incapable of falling in love. One girl that can keep them from spiraling into darkness. Used to waiting on others to make a deci...
You Like Me By

Fanfiction

76 13 11
Throughout life's stresses we find ourselves alone a lot of time. We want someone to be there for us but when that someone comes we try to keep them...
204K 9.9K 38
In world full of ordinary beings there still are peoples who owned super powers and for people like them there is an academy which helps them to use...