Nightmares

By Timberlake_fallon20

Read dreams before this story..... Brianna Timberlake, a new and upcoming pop star following in her father's... More

A/N
<~Chapter 1~>
<~Chapter 2~>
<~Chapter 3~>
<~Chapter 4~>
<~Chapter 5~>
<~Chapter 6~>
<~Chapter 7~>
<~Chapter 8~>
<~Chapter 9~>
<~Chapter 10~>
<~Chapter 11~>
<~Chapter 12~>
<~Chapter 13~>
<~Chapter 14~>
<~Chapter 15~>
<~Chapter 16~>
<~Chapter 17~>
<~Chapter 19~>
<~Chapter 20~>
<~Chapter 21~>
<~Chapter 22~>
<~Chapter 23~>
<~Chapter 24~>
<~Chapter 25~>
<~Chapter 26~>
<~Chapter 27~>
<~Chapter 28~>
<~Chapter 29~>
<~Chapter 30~>
<~Chapter 31~>
<~Chapter 32~>
<~Chapter 33~>
<~Chapter 34~>
<~Chapter 35~>
<~Chapter 36~>
<~Chapter 37~>
<~Chapter 38~>
<~Chapter 39~>
<~Chapter 40~>
<~Chapter 41~>
<~Chapter 42~>
<~Chapter 43~>
<~Chapter 44~>
<~Chapter 45~>
<~Chapter 46~>
<~Chapter 47~>
<~Chapter 48~>
<~Chapter 49~>

<~Chapter 18~>

168 3 13
By Timberlake_fallon20

"Do it again, you missed the step again Bri" max the choreographer for me and dad said

Dad wasn't here but he was coming soon to watch what I had done. I had three dances and a slowed down version of scars as my opening show.

"Step 1 step 2,3,4, jump, 5,6" he said clapping his hand to he beat of my song.

I got the steps down finally, I had gotten all the dances down somehow in the matter of hours.

We were about to do another run through when dad walks through the door. All my backup dancers look at one another. Your going to be on tour with him for months, you'll have time for your stupid picture.

"How she doing Max?" Dad said walking up the stage and patting Max on the back

"Great, she's just like you, same sort of style of dance, she learned all the dances already"

"Wow already, that was fast, well you think she's ready?"

"Yeah I do, she's ready"

"Alright well if she's good, she needs to get ready for the show tonight, I'll see you all tomorrow, we leave at 10 from here, be here or your not coming!" Dad said putting his arm around my shoulders and put my bag on his shoulder as we left

"You think your ready for tour?" He said opening the door to the car I nodded and got in.

"You'll do great, you should uh maybe do a YouTube video to let them all know your new album will be out"

"I brought my camera with me!"

Dad rolled his eyes, "of course you did"

I turned it on and waved, "whoa hey everyone I'm finally back with a new video!"

"I'm so sorry it has been months since I have posted anything on any social media, as you all know what happened to me and dad, but you might have saw our Halloween pictures, we have been reunited, look here he is" I moved the camera so they could see dad and he waved and gave a small smile.

"So I have two huge announcements! So first my album is coming out at midnight!! I'm so excited for you all to hear it, it's called trials and me and dad do sing a song together"

"And also dad would you like to say this one"

"Bri will be my opening act on the 20/20 experience world tour"

"There is a link down below to get your tickets, our first show is Brooklyn tomorrow night!"

"Well that is all for now! Make sure to tune into the MTV awards tonight to see both me and dad, download my new album, and get your tickets for our tour!!"

"And don't forget to hit that like button and subscribe!"

"Bye everyone see you all next Wednesday!!"

Dad waved and I ended the video.

4 hours later....

"Bri hold still!"

"I'm trying I'm just nervous!"

"You'll do fine, make sure your father doesn't go to any after show party things ok?"

"Yeah why?"

"He gets really drunk, and I worry about him sometimes"

"When should we not be worried about dad"

"I heard that!" Dad shouted from the bedroom

I wore a pair of pair of black jeans a button up white shirt with a nice pair of black shoes.

"You know l have a black fedora you can match with your dad" she turned around and went into their bedroom and came back and had it in her hand.

"Hair down?" I nodded

She made my hair wavy and I put the hat on right as dad came into the bathroom. "You guys look cute"

"Thanks babe, we actually need to go" dad gave jess a hug and I did the same

"You sure you don't wanna come?"

"Yeah you guys go! Have fun! Keep an eye on him Bri!"

"Will do!" Dad opened the door for me and we walked out of the house.

At the awards.....

We got there and dad went around the open my door for me and put his arm around me and led me into the venue stopping every once and while for a picture.

We met Jimmy inside and we all sat down and watched some of the awards and the opening act. Dad had to go back and get ready to perform.

Señorita, take back the night, rock your body, wait wait what is happening, no no is he seriously.

An *NSYNC reunion. I started jumping up and down and jimmy followed suit with me. The camera was pointed at us and I started laughing.

Suit and tie, this is his best performance yet, he started coming through the crowd as the opening of mirrors started playing. He came up to me and jimmy, he wrapped his arm around me as he started singing.

He twirled he in a circle and danced with me through the whole song.

He got a standing ovation at the end and I gave him a big hug.

"I really have nothing to say, your a true entertainer and have been wowing us for two decades with tons of great hits, I'm so glad to be your friend, and I'm so proud of you man" they hugged and jimmy handed me the mic.

They broke the hug and I held the mic up. "um so I don't have a speech, unlike jimmy I found out about this yesterday so"

The crowd laughed a little, "dad I love you so much and you deserve this award so much, I have been a fan of yours way before you adopted me, your forever going be my role model, because who doesn't want to be like you one day" he comes over to me and wrapped me in a hug

The crowd awed a little, i handed dad his award and he thanked the crowd before we all left backstage.

Later in the night I was leaning my head on dad shoulder, he had won three awards in total, including his Michael Jackson award, best editing, and best direction.

"And the winner of video of the year is Mirrors, Justin Timberlake" dad got up and gave me a hug and high five to Jimmy before going up to get his award

"Wow um I was not expecting this, thank you, to the fans, my team, my manager, and last but not least my daughter, you were my inspiration for this whole album and I love you forever and always, um and your not expecting this right now but"

One of the back stage people came out and handed dad another award.

Dad walked down the stage and all way to our seats, "babes you won best new artist, here is your first moon man" he handed it to me and I could feel the tears in my eyes, no why now.

I wiped them away and took the mic from dad. "I'm really no prepared for anything that happened tonight my god, um but thanks to all my fans for sticking with me, especially these last couple months, I would not be here without you so thank you! And I love ya dad" he kissed my cheek and the camera went away

The awards ended and me and dad went to the red carpet for pictures some together and some separate.

At the end of the night dad posted a picture of us with our awards and matching hats

Fedoras and moon men✌🏽🏆so proud of mini me winning her first moon man!!! @britimberlake

@britimberlake- mini me😂my fedora is better than yours😉@jtimberlake

@jtimberlake- is it really I don't think so🤔

Dad ended up going to JAYZ's after party and I followed him to make sure he didn't get drunk. He led me over to the bar and I held his hand so I didn't get lost.

He grabbed a drink and then went over to see the other guys from the band.

Drink. After Drink. After Drink. "Dad I think we should go"

"You can go, I'll stay"

"Dad"

"Just go Bri" he said, tears filled my eyes and went to get out but there was so many people.

My breath started to hitch and I got nervous. I pushed through all the people and called jess.

"Bri what's wrong?"

"Dad he- he's drunk"

"I'm on my way, hold tight ok?"

Minutes later jess had her arms wrapped around me. "I was so scared, there was to-too many people"

"Calm down, deep breaths, hey you won your award, I'm so proud of you, so is your dad"

"He scared me being drunk, I-i don't want anything to happen to him"

"I know, I know, I'm going to go get him, I'll be right back, go ahead and get in the back seat, I'll be right back" she let go of me and disappeared inside

I watched out the window to look for dad and jess. Dad got in and looked back at me, as jess got in the car.

"I'm sorry babes"

"You told jess you wouldn't get drunk, you scared me"

"Bri" I ignored him and put my head against the window

A/N
I'm back again with other update.
I hope you guys liked it!
Please comment and vote!
Thanks!
Megan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 1.1K 34
A woman adopted a little girl for her daughter, so she wouldn't be lonely. The little girl didn't have the best father but she knew her mother tried...
6.3K 186 41
Completed! A man loses his daughter in a house fire. The father misses the daughter and wants her back, so he goes on the hunt for his new daughter. ...
19.1K 403 70
Try being in Brianna's shoes. Just waiting for someone to come by and adopt her. What will happen when one person decided to adopt her. Her life mi...
15.4K 750 28
Natalia Monroe HATES Jason McCann but when he has a weird dream that causes him to fall in love with her, she realizes he isn't so terrible. What hap...