New Earth

By athenakelee

A young girl finds herself in the midst of what seems to be a zombie apocolapse. She wants it to be a dream... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 20

14 0 0
By athenakelee

New Earth-Chapter 20

I checked a few closets, and cabinets. Then I heard a noise, Then footsteps. "Kelee, come quick. I think I found a survivor." Jesus whispered really low, we crept up the stairs and went to a closed door. I put my ear against it. It sounded like sniffling, as if someone was crying. I turned the knob slowly and silently. Then, I forced the door open quick. "Ahh!" A girl screamed. She looked about 14 or 15. With blonde hair, short and curly. "Okay, you got me! Kill me! Go ahead!" I looked at her. She slowly looked up and saw me. "What are you waiting for?" She said very softly. "I'm not going to kill you." I said stepping closer. "Who are you" She asked. "I'm Kelee, and this is Jesus." Jesus came. "So, who are you?" I asked here. "M-My name is Serenity, are there any other people here besides you guys?" She asked. "Yah, my group. I'll call them." She looked scared. "Guys, come up here! We have a new addition!" I yelled. The guys rushed up the stairs. She gasped. "Don't worry, they wont hurt you. Right, guys." I said. They all agreed. "So, Serenity, why are you here, and why isn't there any one else here?" She sighed. "My group and I were looking for a place to go. They always thought that I was holding them back, so they left early befor I woke up. They left a note too." Her eyes teared up. "When was this?" I asked her. "It was about two or three days ago. I've been here ever since." She looked down. "Why are you guys here?" She asked. "Well, we were in a barn house far up the road, and they were coming towards us, and we had to keep moving. So, I found this place and here we are." I explained. "Oh." She said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142 6 11
When the world is infected with man eating monsters, survivors can be scarce. Kate, an 18 year old college student, has been faced with the challenge...
The Horde By Kai

Science Fiction

64.5K 2.9K 13
The zombie apocalypse started in April. Hannah couldn't fathom how she was able to remember something so irrelevant, although when she has over a yea...
120 1 1