New Earth

By athenakelee

A young girl finds herself in the midst of what seems to be a zombie apocolapse. She wants it to be a dream... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 18

14 0 0
By athenakelee

New Earth- Chapter 18

I got in the car and started it. "What happened back ther-" I cut Danny off. "Nothing!" He fell silent. I started back out of the drive way then drove. "I'm going to see if I can get something at the store, Jesus, you're coming, the rest of you stay here and guard the car until we come back." They agreed. I got out of the car with a weapon. I steadily went in, and walked around. No one was here. You'd think that there would be many people here. Jesus followed as I went into the clothes section. "Really?" Jesus said. "Shh!" I shut him up. I started looking through the clothes, none in my size. I then went to the shoe section, I found some nice looking sneakers in my size. "You want anything?" I asked Jesus. "Nah, I'm good." He replied. All of a sudden I see movement at the corner of my eye, I turn quickly and see Chad standing there. "Chad? What did I tell you guys?" I whispered. "I was just going to see what you were getting. And the boys asked if they can get new clothes." He said softly. "I'm getting shoes, tell them they can go but they need to hurry, me and Jesus will watch the car." I told him. He ran back. then I ran to the car with Jesus and we guarded the car. The other guys went inside. About ten minutes later, I see them walk out with bags. "Hurry, get in!" I yelled softly, an waving my hand. They ran inside. I drove on a road that took a long time to reach a small neighborhood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 388 16
It was the end of the world. Zombies were everywhere. Still, Marissa found the time to look for something that most thought of as useless. She was lo...
1.1K 160 158
Okay so, I guess the first thing for me to do is introduce myself...although you're an in adamant object so that's kinda weird I guess? Either way; m...
745 79 15
Ever thought of a zombie apocalypse in school? Well you're in the right place then. Follow Athena in her journey through this mess. Will she be able...
17.6K 975 26
Neyomi is your typical teenage girl... In a zombie apocalypse. She looses everything she has ever known in a matter of months. She makes friends in a...