Prince Harry Ih.sI

By stylesrunsme

"Everyone please rise and applause for your new Prince and Princess!" Harry squeezed my hand tight and put u... More

Prince Harry
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66

21

13.2K 402 13
By stylesrunsme

The once gentle wind picks up it's pace now and the breeze seems to hit me hard; no longer feeling like a breeze but the feeling of a sudden wind, coming from an upcoming tornado.

For the amount of time I've known Harry so far, the man doesn't seem to do anything without reason. He always knows the outcome of his actions and the has good purpose for them.

I just need to trust him. He certainly must know how this place is connected to my past. It couldn't be coincidence, he'd have to have known about this.

My emotions swirl together and I dig deep within the pool of these feelings and pick one out. A very, very small smile creeps to my face, or just barely lifts the corners of my lips. If Harry did this on purpose, which is most likely, than he must've done it as a good intention.... I hope.

I don't know whether to think that he's being considerate or... or I don't know. To say the least, this is still quite stunning to me and is stupendous of him.

All I do know, is that Harry wants to officially engage with me at the very place where my own parents announced off their love to each other.

Steve continues to mummble, his hands holding onto me, slightly shaking me. I believe he thinks I'm in a state of shock or something.

"Is he in there?" I cut off Steve and ask him.

He looks at me shocked. Probably surprised I've spoken. He pulls own the end of his suite and nods at me. "Yes, miss Gisele. He's in there. Do you need me to go in with you? It's no trouble. I will take-"

"All is good Steve. See you later." I say to him, while looking up to the building before me, picking up the ends of my dress and walking towards the cemented steps.

Once I'm in front of the large double doors, I lift my eyes and scan over those French words my mother once told me about. Taking in a large breath, I grab the old gold handles of the door and walk right in.

When I'm in the aged building the surprisngly working air condition, hits my face, making goosebumps appear on my skin. A strong perfume of flowers hits my nostrils. I close my eyes and inhale the sweet aroma. If I could guess, the hypnotizing smell has come from a rose... roses.

I take a step into the lobby, my heels clicking aginst the large white tiles.

"Harry?" I shout. My voice echos throughout the ground level of the enormous building. Excitment is coursing through my veins. Where could he be?

When I don't hear a response, my legs take me straight to a closed door ahead. I struggle opening the doors and almost give up until it slightly creaks open. "Harry?" The room is dark, there is no light on and I believe the windows have been covered with dark, long curtains. I feel as if I'm blind. I put my hands against the wall, slowly moving to the right, hoping to find a light switch.

I gasp loudly when I hear the door forcefully shut close, I turn towards the doors. Is Harry trying to scare me?

"Harry?"

The room is completely grim, the air seemingly looking black. I can see no movements at all.

"Harry is that you?" I ask again, slowly creeping to were the door is. My body jolts when a big, firm hand is placed over my mouth from behind me.

"Miss me?" A husky voice seduces my ears.

His hands cover the piercing scream that would have erupted from my mouth. I bring my fingers to try and remove those digits of his that are clasped over my mouth. However, I'm unable to remove them and speak, so I nod my head in response. My chest pumps slowly up and down, I close my eyes and try to regulate my breathing and seem serene. He scared the hell out of me.

"Good," he says, then kisses my cheek. He moves away from me and in a short moment I'm able to see my lovey fiancee. Oh shit, that sounds so wierd.

He opens the lights and turns to me. His back in front of the door, my front facing him. Before Harry speaks, better yet, takes any steps torwards me, he leaves his mouth agape. His fingers coming to the corners of his lips. His eyes trailing from the top of my head to the heels of my shoes.

"You're mesmerizing." He declares. His long legs take him to me. His hands rest under my shoulders, slowly moving down my arms. He looks all over me, as if he's absorbing my every feature, taking all of me in, like I'm a program he wants to download. My cheeks start to heat. "You look good Harry," I shyly confess.

"Not as good as you," he winks. He grabs a hold of my hand and pulls me closer to his body. His hands around my waist, meeting each other on my back.

"I've been missing you," he admits. "This day has just been..." he sighs, unable to finish his sentence. Worry and stress take over his heavenly features.

I look up to his glossy eyes, he's focused on my lips. "Will you tell me about it?" I hope; I place my hands around his neck. He takes this opportunity to bring us closer; his lips barely touching my earlobe.

"This whole day I was thinking about you and every edge of your perfectly filled lips. Having them enveloped around me..." he moans, not to mention completely dodging my question.

The curls of his hair start to tickle my cheeks. His actions and words take my mind and soul to some other realm, a state of beautiful ecstasy. So that's what's going on in that mind of his.

My eyes widen and my legs decide to take a step back when his lips trail down to the base of neck, where he bit down hard on my flesh, but Harry doesn't allow me move an inch; as his grip tightens. He brings his lips to my ear and continues to whisper, "those pretty lips of yours doing work... I can't get the image out of my head."

Gulp.

"I want for me to get you to endure the most pleasurable experience you've ever felt in your life. I want to make you feel like you don't belong, like we're both far away... and you can't do a thing about it." He hums as my eyes flutter, my core starting to throb a bit. "Will you let me take you there?" He asks. His teeth nibbiling on the top of my earlobe.

Unable to speak or move, Harry laughs and puts his hands back on my shoulders, slowly turning me around. It was then were I realized that before this moment, I was unable to see the rest of the room due to the lack of light and Harry's presence, you know made me distracted.

Harry puts his chin on my shoulder, kissing ontop of the fabric of my dress. His hands snaking to hold my waist. My body responds by leaning on his rock solid frame, I'm able to feel the muscle of his pumped chest and the defining lines of his very noticeable six pack. His broad shoulders engulfing me and if someone were to look from behind, it would be as if I wasn't in his arms. His tall and lean body is really a one of a kind and fits well on him.

In order to pay attention to the sight ahead, I have to push back my thoughts of Harry's firm chest. My eyes scan over the room, and once I spot the first rose my eyes widen at the sight in front of me. My hands moving to my mouth, to cover my gasp.

"Is this all for me?" I look over my shoulder to Harry. He smiles and gives me a nod.

In front of me are bouquets of roses, everywhere. All over the table on the floor, on the chairs. There is a very long table, fitting more than ten chairs on opposite sides of the granite, old-fashioned dinning table. Roses covered the legs of each chair and every speck of granite that the table has to offer, roses covered the large rug under the table, the dinning utensils, just everywhere.

Harry slowly lets go of me. I walked over to the table and tried to pick up one bouquet but my eyes fooled me. I thought I would be carrying a bouquet of ten roses and that this huge pile was just separate bouquets but no, it was one big bouquet... A bouquet that held about fifty to hundred roses. I couldn't lift it from the table.

I turn back to see Harry, he stands behind watching me with his hands behind his back, a grin on his pink lips. I walk over to him and give him a tight hug. I kiss all over his face.

"How sweet of you," I smile. I bite my lip and look at the tips of my shoes when harry doesn't say a thing but stares at my lips.

His finger gently lifts my chin up. Slowly, he brings his already parted lips to mine.

Finally.

<> <> <> <>

Babes.

*I realize now that I don't mind if people comment or vote, because I write (or in this case type) what I like to read. And I like to read aaaaaaa lllllloooootttt.*

-in a way I feel like my stories should just be out there.

And perhaps if people find my stories and read them because they're into that kinda stuff too, will just comment or vote because they like them and want too.

IM NOT FUXING WITH THAT QUOTA/ GOAL

I update when I can.

(: have a good one my jollies and thanks for reading

much luv

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 36.6K 76
I glanced over at Harry. He was looking back at me and I could see his mouth moving in that slow, sexy way of his, but I couldn't focus on what he wa...
446K 17K 22
"Stop," Harry whispered as the smaller man in front of him placed his soft delicate hands on either side of his head. Harry whimpered as he felt ano...
992 21 28
Harry and Katie have always been best friends. The only issue is that Katie was in love with him. That is until something seemed to go wrong on her 1...
174K 9.1K 30
"Harry?" I asked. His eyes barely opened before he closed them again. "Niall," his voice was so soft and drifted. I cried again, just happy to hear...