š™š™š™„š™‹š™‡š™€ š™“ | š˜¹š˜¹š˜¹š˜µš˜¦ļæ½...

By SSICKHOEMODE

āœ° šŸšØš«š¦ššš„š„š² š¤š§šØš°š§ ššš¬!: X-Tension Cord [ š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜£š˜°š˜°š˜¬ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜­š˜­ š˜£š˜¦ š˜¶š˜Æš˜„š˜¦š˜³š˜Øš˜°š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø ļæ½... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Author's Note
15
16
17 pt.1
Author's Note
17: Pt 2
18
19
20
21
S/O
Another S/O
22
quick shoutouts....
s/o's !
23
i just noticed something.
24
author's note
24 pt. 2
25
26
27
28.
29
30
š…šˆšš€š‹š‹š˜!
31 (preview)
š€šššŽš”šš‚š„šŒš„šš“!
š®š¦š¦š¦.. š¬šžšœšØš§šššš«š² ššš§š§šØš®š§šœšžš¦šžš§š­!
</3

5

4.9K 229 215
By SSICKHOEMODE

X's POV

As Maya ran away inside, I walked slowly back to the table and sat down. I huffed as I searched for a cigarette to calm me down.

Damn that girl annoying. But she cute as fuck.

After I found a jay, I looked up to find everyone looking at me and smirking.

"What? Is there something funny?" I looked around, up and down and behind me looking for something amusing that they could possibly be laughing at.

"Oh, nothing. It's just that you got  a lil thang for Maya over there." Pump said nudging me in my side. I smacked his arm away and kissed my teeth.

"Nigga please. Ion like that girl. Ion even know her like that. Besides I wasn't gonna get involved with no other girl cuz of Geneva Satan hoe ass." I spat with venom and resentment in my voice.

"Pssh. Yeah right. You'll come around." Ski winked and smoked a blunt.

The bell rang off in the distance and in a few minutes everybody was inside going to their classes.

I wanted to sit out here for a while and the guys did too. Oh well. Guess we were gonna be late.

~~~~~

Maya's POV

The final bell rang which told us school was over. Thank the Lord. Which was also too bad because I kinda liked this class: Psychology 101.

As I walking out the door, the teacher, called me to his desk. I was a little nervous because to be honest, he was intimidating and was cute. For white man. I ain't tryna be racist though.

He was tall, had this cute stubble, with green/hazel eyes and in a quiff- type style thing.

"Maya I need to talk to you about your work so far in this class." he said in voice that made me worry.

"Umm, ok. Did I do something wrong? Am I failing?" I asked frantically.

Mr. John looked up from his stack of work and began to laugh. My palms started to sweat and now I was really getting worried.

"No, no, no. On the contrary Maya you are actually doing really well, especially for someone who just got here. Probably the best in all of my classes. I do recommend that you go into this field." he complimented me, giving me his full attention.

Oop, I think I might have peed a little, the way he stared into my eyes.

"Oh! " I chuckled . "Oh thank you,  Mr. John. I actually do plan on going into psychology."

He nodded his head in response. "Good, good. Keep up the good work." he smiling at me.

I smiled back with an "Ok" and left the room. I looked back just one more time before I turned down the corridor to find him still looking, then quickly went back to his papers. Hmm... interesting.

I went to my locker and grabbed my stuff. Everything seemed to be ok until I realized something: I got a ride here from Ski. And I gotta come home to the witch and her good for nothing boyfriend. Ughhh! Omg!

I walked around the front of the school trying call Ski to see where he at. Or least Pump cuz that nigga got a car too. 

I groaned in frustration and decided to start walking cuz I ain't tryna stay out here. It's getting hot out here.

As I walking, I got on snap because I was looking real cute today I needed a selfie. I put on that flower headband filter and posed with my tongue out. I saved it and posted it.

In the reflection of my phone I saw X, getting into a car. In the driver's seat! I would ask for a ride but.... he.. I don't know about him. I don't think he likes me. You know what? Fuck it. I need a ride home. It's not like we going on a date or whatever.

Before X drove off, I yelled a to him. "Yo, X! Hey X!"

He looked in my direction, rolled his eyes, then rolled down the window. "What?" he said with attitude.

I kissed my teeth and rolled my eyes back. "Ion know who you talking to, but I need a favor from you: can you give me a ride home? "

"Why? Don't you have a car?" he questioned me.

"If I had a car, do you think I would be asking you for a ride?" I asked.

"Whatever." he said. "Get in".

"Thanks.... X-Tension Cord" I joked, dying laughing at my own joke.

"You know what? That's it. I told you not to call me that dumb ass name." he said starting to pull away, nearly running over my foot.

I quickly apologized. "No, no, no , no ! Look, X I'm sorry ok? I was just kidding. I promise I'll never call you that name again! I really need a ride."

He groaned and rolled his eyes. "Fine. But if you do it again, I swear I'll throw you out myself." he warned.

I nodded and got in the car and put on my seatbelt.

As we drove with the music in background, I realized I only had two more cigarettes left. And I was about to smoke one now. I needed to buy more. There was no way my sorry excuse for an aunt would let me buy more. She doesn't even know I smoke. I don't think she would care but still.

"Hey, um, X, can we stop by the drug store?" I asked politely.

"Why?" he said looking at me.

"Cuz, I , um,... need some more." I said shyly. Why was I so shy all of a sudden about asking him something so simple?

"Of what?" he asked starting to get impatient.

I waved the almost empty box of cigarettes in my hand.

"Oh. Why can't you just say 'I need more cigarettes'?"

"Because... I just.. never thought I would hear myself asking for more of these. They're killing me faster. I don't know why I do it. But it's soothing."

"Yeah... I gotchu. I'll take you  to get some more." he said making a U- turn.

~~~

After about 6 minutes, we pulled up to a drug store. I tried to calm myself down by pretending to look for my I.D. card and money, but it wasn't working. I kinda wanted X to come with me but that would be lame. 

"What are you waiting for? Go inside... 'fore I leave yo ass here." he mumbled irritably.

"All right, all right. I'm going. Don't get your balls in a bunch." I rolled my eyes and got out.

He has some serious issues.

I opened the door and the bell jingled. It felt awkward cuz no one was in here.

The guy at the counter just stared.... maybe because I was the only person in there, but still. I gotta admit, he looked really good. I tried to avoid his gaze, but I found myself smiling at him a little and he smiled back.  Jesus take the wheel.

The bell on the door jingled which snapped me out of my gaze. I turned to see it was X who came inside too. Probably here to rush me to get out.

To avoid being yelled at, I grabbed like 3 packs of cigarettes and some Pure Leaf iced tea, and went to the counter. I saw out of the corner of my eye X grabbing some Hot Fries. Ooh, I love those. Maybe he tryna share later.

"Hi" I greeted the guy behind the counter shyly.

"Hey" he replied gruffly, smiling at me the whole time. "Is this all?"

"Yeah, that's it." I said, fiddling with my nose ring. I do that every time I get nervous. 

"That'll be $10.55" he said. 

Huh. That's weird. Isn't he supposed to ask me for my I.D. for the cigarettes?

I handed him a 20, "Hey.... Dante" I squinted reading his name tag. "Aren't you supposed to ask me for my I.D. card?" 

"Nah, I'll let it slide this time, just cuz you're so pretty." he complimented me with a wink.

X's POV

I was getting sick and tired of this nigga making looks and smiling and shit at Maya. Like do ya damn job and move on! I gotta admit I was a teeny bit jealous and it was getting harder and harder to keep my temper under wraps cuz these two keep flirting.

"Nah, I'll let it slide this time, just cuz you're so pretty." I overheard that bitch ass nigga say that to Maya. Oh nah, that's it.

I walked up to her, wrapping my arm around her waist and talked quietly in her ear, but loud enough for "Dante" back here to hear.

"Hey babe. You ready to go?" I asked slightly kissing her right ear. Damn her hair smells so good. 

I heard her gasp by me touching her. But I don't think Dante heard.

"Uh...umm.. y-yeah I'm ready. Are you?" she asked with her voice quivering a little.

"Yeah, lemme just pay for this then we can go." 

Maya quickly grabbed her bag and receipt and sped walked out the store and to the car. Man, she looked she was scared. Oh well.

I gave Dante the evil eye as I gave him my hot Cheetos. He gave one write back. Then, he wanna "accidentally" crush some of my chips.

I was this close to jumping over that counter and beating his ass.

"Have a nice a day." he said through gritted teeth.

I chuckled at his reaction. "Yea, I will, cuz I know you didn't." I laughed extra hard as I walked out.

Man, I am hilarious.

~~~~~~~~~

wellllllll.... what yall think?

suggestions? leave em in the comments!

Vote, comment, like, share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.5K 91
!!! UNDER EDITS !!! Mainly XXXTENTACION, Ski Mask The Slump God and Juice Wrld <3 for my melanined girlies
31.5K 897 42
js read itttt
191K 7.3K 43
I'm awful at descriptions, but it's basically what you would expect from a fic.
4K 122 24
everyone has their vices. an xxx fanfic.