Light of blindness

By Hesty0055

Skyler Watts is a seventeen year old blind girl. Her wish is to see and to live a normal life. One day she ge... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chatper 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30

Chapter 31 *finale*

6.8K 189 19
By Hesty0055

thanx for reading my first book,, i hope you all will and have liked it,, so.....

here is my last chapter,,

enjoy and let me know, if you like it,, at he bottom of this page,,

VOTE,, COMMENT,, SHARE,, FAN,, RECOMMENT,,

_(^_^)/

______________________________________________________________________________

****FINALE****

****Skyler’s POV****

I was shocked by the fact that one of my best friends was actually a witch. And even Serrah on top of that. But was not the thing I was mostly shocked of. It was my mom. How did she knew and I didn’t. Serrah and I told each other everything. Our problems, troubles, secrets and kept this a secret for me. Well I always did feel something around her, but I just couldn’t place my finger on it. 

Now that I think about it, I don’t actually know much of her. Like where she lives, if she has siblings, what she looks like. Well that last thing was kind of impossible, since I couldn’t see. She always knew everything about me, while I don’t know anything about her. This matter makes me somehow…. Mad and sad, at the same time.

‘’Where is she now? Is not in her new collage?’’ I asked my mom.

‘’No she is leaving in a few days. If you want to speak to her, you must me fast.’’ My mom said and she left the room. ‘’I’m going to your dad now and…. Uehm.. .Allen is that okay?’’

He answered and I heard the front door falling in its slot. The room dropped silence and all eyes were in me. It felt like someone wanted to say something, but no one did. My eyes turned to the page and let out a sigh.

‘’well…’’ I started. ‘’I should call Serrah’’ and I walked out of the room. I walked towards the living room where the phone was. Allen followed me and stopped me, with his arms around my waist. His head was on the back of my neck, where he a soft kiss planted. My body shivered by his breath and touch of his lips. I placed my hand on his and looked of my shoulder at him. He smiled and placed a kiss on my lips.

‘’Allen….’’ I moaned as he pulled away. ‘’I need to call Serrah…’’

‘’I know…. I just wanted to hold you and kiss you.’’ he said with a smile on his face. He released me and I walked to the phone. Our phone book was right next to it; I looked through it and stopped by Milles. The only name I saw there was Serrahpine Milles. I looked at Allen and dialed the number. Someone picked up the phone by the third tone.

‘’Serrahpine…’’

‘’Serrah…?’’ I asked carefully. But the voice on the other side sounded familiar.

‘’Skyler…? Why are calling? Shouldn’t you be in school?’’ she asked.

‘’well actually yes, but it’s a long story. Can we meet today at my house?’’

‘’yeah, sure. But why?’’

‘’I need your help with something and I will explain it when you are here, okay?’’

‘’okay, I see you in an hour’’

I pulled the phone down and placed it back in its holder. Everyone was downstairs now and we all took a seat.

‘’Who is this Serrah-girl?’’ Jason asked.

‘’she is my childhood friend and I know her all my life’’

‘’just like me and Allen’’

‘’yep’’ and I popped out the ‘’p’’. ‘’but I just found out that I actually know nothing of her. and that’s somehow…. How should I call it…’’

‘’frustration’’ Layla said and I nodded.

‘’but I still want to trust her and I always will. She may have a reason for it.’’ And I looked at Layla. She knew what I meant.

It was now almost 2 p.m and Serrah could come now any minute. I started to feel nervous. Allen grabbed my hand and squeezed it slightly. The touch of his hand made me feel a little bit calmer, but not much. I felt a lump in throat and tried to swallow it away. The others had turned on the TV and were looking to a comedy show. I was also looking at but I was not saving it in my mind. It was somewhere else. Jason started to laugh and I jumped. He noticed it and laughed at me. I glared at him and he turned away. As I wanted to say something the doorbell rung.

I looked at Allen and stood up. I stopped in front of the door and took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down a bit. The doorbell rung again and I opened the door. I saw a girl standing there, around my age. She had long red hair, blue/green eyes and a pale skin. She looked somehow… shocked. Her eyes trailed past me and I turned to look. Allen was standing now behind me and looked at her. I looked back at the girl and she smiled.

‘’Skyler! Nice to see you!’’ and she pulled me in a hug.

‘’Serrah… Hi!’’ and I hugged her back.

I leaded her inside to the living room, where everyone was sitting. One of them had already turned off the TV. The look on her face told me that she already knew why she was here for. Her eyes were scanning the room and stopped at Allen and me. We both were still standing in the door opening.

‘’Is this the reason you called me here?’’ she said and I saw eyes changing from happy to serious. ‘’tell me, Skyler’’

‘’Maybe, just tell me what you are?’’ I said and I wanted to hear it from her lips.

‘’what do you think?’’

‘’I know what you are, but I want to hear it from you, Serrah’’

‘’I guess that your vampire boyfriend have already told you about the night world, right?’’ I nodded. ‘’I’m a witch. And my grandmother placed the spell on you before she died. The spell that let you lose your vision.’’

‘’so that’s why we are friends? To keep an eye on me?’’ I lightly snapped at her

‘’No, Sky, I became friends with because I like you, you’re innocent and you are fun to be with. And yes, I have secrets, but I don’t want that to stand between our friendship anymore” she said and walked over to me. ‘’ so Sky. Please don’t be mad at me and tell me what’s going on.’’

I let out a sigh and looked her in the eye. Her eyes told me that I could believe her. She was the type of person, I can’t stay mad on. I know her to long for that and she is to dear to me. Allen placed an hand on my shoulder and I looked at him. He nodded and that told me that I could really trust her. I walked over to her and took her hand.

‘’Serrah, I believe you and I always will.’’ I said and she smiled at me with relieve. ‘’I asked you because we need your help.’’

‘’with what?’’

‘’does the name Alexander Nior, say something to you?’’

Her face became pale and it told me that it did. She was looking at me like she had seen a ghost. Her eyes flashed again over the other and back at me. I think she now know why she is here.

‘’will you help us?’’ Allen said and stood next to me. She looked at Allen and nodded slightly.

 ‘’then follow me’’ I said and walked up the stairs to the study. The page was still lying there and I showed it to her.

‘’this is it and you need my help with that?’’

‘’yes, it written in Latin and we can’t read it. My mom told me you could’’

‘’speaking of your mom, where are your parents?’’

‘’my mom in the hospital by my dad’’

‘’why? Is he sick?’’

I bit my lip and looked at her. ‘’no Alexander helped him to get in a coma. The doctors don’t know if he will ever wake up. The only thing we can do to help is to seal Alexander away. And then, hopefully, my dad will wake up again.’’

‘’you are kidding, right. Eric is in a coma!?’’ I nodded and I felt my eyes filling with tears. Allen noticed and pulled me in a hug.

‘’we aren’t. Eric was the one who told me about the page and were we could find it. He told me that before he fell in coma.’’ Allen said and took the conversation over. ‘’I have the book where that page in belong, it told us that this page is the key to seal him away’’

She nodded, but didn’t say anything. The only noise I could hear at this moment was Allen’s peaceful heart beat. I saw Serrah looking at the page and her eyes were reading it. We left her alone, to study it. We were sitting in the living room, sitting still and waiting for her to come down.

After an hour I heard Serrah coming down. She walked to a chair and took a seat. We looked at her and she let out an sigh.

‘’And what did it say?’’ Jason asked.

‘’it said that to seal him away, you need all the element users, an element master, a witch, a wolf and a vampire. For the elements, you need four special orbs that hold that power to form the basis of the seal. The element master will control the elements as the other four control the orbs. The witch will speak the spell and the wolf will help, to keep him in place. And the vampire is needed to go in his mind and shut him down, like a coma. If I can see we have, the element user, the vampires, the witch and Sky, our element master. The only thing left is the orbs and the wolf.’’

‘’and where do we find the wolf and the orbs?’’ Ace asked.

‘’the orbs can only be found by the user itself and that the only thing I know about it. I will ask my mom for more information. And the wolf will be hard. They are not really willing to help. As you know what I mean. They have their own will.’’

I heard Anna swallow and looked down at the floor. Something inside me told me that she knew something. I wanted to say something, when the front door opened and my mom entered.

‘’Serrah!’’ my mom said. ‘’nice to see you again’’

‘’the same here, Miss Watts’’

‘’please call me Esmee’’

Serrah wanted to say something, when the front door blew open. Glass and wood were flying over the place. Allen pulled me behind the couch and lay on top of me. I heard my mom scream and knew that is wasn’t right. I looked Allen in the eye and we both stood up. We all were standing and looked at the hallway.

My eyes widened, as I saw my mom pinned at the wall. Blood was flowing out of her and she was screaming in pain. There was a man standing next to my mom and I looked at him. I studied the man and knew who he was. Even without knowing him. I felt anger raising up in me and felt my fangs coming out. I grind my teeth and focused on him.

‘’Timpson’’ I hissed and he looked back at me. A smile appeared on his face and he started to laugh. His laughing made my blood even boils more. The smell of my mom’s blood made me even madder. ‘’Let. My. Mom. Go. Timpson!’’

Allen held out a hand to stop me from attacking. Jason stepped in front of me and launched himself towards Timpson. He didn’t even move and blow Jason to the wall behind us. The wall scattered and Jason let out a painful cough. Layla stormed over to him and helped him up. There was blood flowing from his head and Layla stood there with tears in her eyes. He cupped her face and looked her in the eye. He told her that everything will be alright.

In the corner of my eye I saw a light. I looked towards the light and saw that Ace had a fireball in his hand. He throws it at Timpson but he reflected it, like it was a fly or something. Ian pulled out the next attack but it didn’t do any damage. I heard Serrah whispering something and a light appeared around Timpson’s middle. The ring became smaller and held him tight. Anna was now planning to attack him, but he called out for something.

A pitch black wolf stormed into the house and placed itself in front of Timpson. I saw Anna frozen up and stared with big eyes to the wolf. The wolf was looking back at her, with an gentle graze. Timpson ordered the wolf to attack but it hesitated. He moved to Anna but stopped in front of her and looked at Timpson.

‘’go and clean up your own mess, Timpson’’ the wolf said. ‘’I’m done with this. You broke your promise and now I will break mine’’

‘’You, stupid dog! I will kill you!’’ Timpson hissed and mumbled something. The ring around him became weak and he broke free. He said something again and attacked the wolf. ‘’YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS WITH YOUR LIFE!’’ he yelled.

Blood came out of its body and felt down on the floor. Anna burst out in to tears and screamed.

‘’DENNIS!’’ she screamed. ‘’DENNIS WAKE UP!’’ he lifted his hand and looked her in the eye.

‘’I won’t dye, not until he is dead….’’

Anna nodded and turned to me. she nodded and launched an ice attack at him. She had frozen the wounds of Dennis. As she attacked him someone else came in to the house. We all froze as we saw him. Alexander Nior and behind him was Victoria. The smile in Alexander’s face was dirty and mean. He was enjoying this view. He walked to my mom and stared at her. She had passed out from the pain and fear. He lifted her head and I heard a snap. He turned his head to me and looked me in the eye. I fell down on my knees with tears in my eyes. Every sound around me disappeared and I only hear him say:

‘’Game is on’’

____________________________________________________________________________

O_o    i made a cliffhanger,,,

and did you like my first completed book,,?

i do,, because i wrote it,,  XP

so let me know,,

the next book will be released at saterday,,

so stay tuned,,

don't forget to:  VOTE,, COMMENT, SHARE,, FAN,, RECOMMENT,,

Loves me,, XX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 54.5K 62
Credits: 'MsChallenjour' for the amazing yet beautiful book cover and 'Daring2BeMe' for trying to edit the first few chapters of the book. Also, the...
290 76 32
A young wolf cant understand why her powers are out of wack she's a monster in her own body it's not under her control not until a whole chain of eve...
101 1 17
Gwendolyn Larutan, an open-minded book-lover, is the daughter of the old mayor of Nightshade who mysteriously disappeared. Her step-father and mother...
4K 214 23
Allison is twenty years old and she just lost her parents and her sister and has absolutely no one to turn to. That's when the moon goddess sends SKY...