HOPELESS || carl grimes

By lizzyslazy

Lilly Jennings. 14 years old alone in a world were the dead are walking and trying to eat you. She's been alo... More

Cast
Epigraph
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twentyone
Twentytwo
Twentythree
Twentyfour
Twentyfive
Twentysix
Twentyseven
Twentyeight
Twentynine
Thirty
Thirtyone
Thirtytwo
Thirtythree
Thirtyfour
Thirtyfive
Thirtysix
Thirtyseven
Thirtyeight
Thirtynine
Forty
Fortyone
Fortytwo
Fortythree
Fortyfour
Fortyfive
Fortysix
Fortyseven
Fortyeight
Fortynine
Fifty
Alternate Ending

Ten

1.5K 18 1
By lizzyslazy

Lilly Jennings

I hate walking with like a passion now. My feet hurt. My legs hurt even my back. Bob offered to carry me but I said no it's fine and he's still healing from getting shot and walks with a limp. Maggie is walking in front of us all moping. I mean I get it she doesn't know were her husband is but it's Glenn he will look for Maggie till he walks off the edge of the earth.

          It's early morning now fog everywhere and walkers closing in on us. We stand in a circle and then start killing them. Bob is bit Sasha helps him and I help Maggie after they are all dead or dead again we go over to Bob.

"It's okay, he got me right in the bandage" Bob says

          We all smile and laugh. Sasha hugs Bob then she pulls away because he says ow.

"I just said ow I didn't say to stop just ow"

          We laugh again. Moments like theses you have to cherish in this work you don't know how many you have left.  We stay there for a while.

"You ready" Maggie ask

"We should wait till the fog clears" Sasha says

"We've been waiting awhile"

"You see all this? We got lucky we need visibility. And we've got six bullets left"

"She's right" Bob says "we've been doing good following the plan no need to get sloppy now"

"Yeah" I say "it's safer anyways"

          Maggie pulls something from her pocket and looks at it. I look at it it's a compass,

"What is it" Sasha ask

          She tosses her the compass. Sasha looks at it.

"It's broken" Maggie says

"We don't need it" Bob say " sun comes up in the east sets in the west we'll keep an eye on in between. We'll be fine"

          I go and sit next to Maggie who is in a squatting position.

"Maggie" I ask

"Yeah honey"

"We'll find Glenn I feel it or he will find us either way we will be with him"

          She smiles down at me wraps her arm around me shoulder and pulls me in.

"You always know what to say Lilly"

          She kisses the top of my head. After the fog clears up we head out of the forest. We see a sign.

"What's that" I ask

          The four of us walk to it and it's a sign for a place. Somewhere safe. Terminus.

"Terminus" says Bob " when we were out on the run to the veterinary college we heard a message about this on the radio"

"They were broadcasting" Maggie ask shocked

"What did it say" I ask

"Couldn't make it out I only know because I'm seeing it now those who arrive survive" Bob says

          We all look at the Map. All the tracks lead up to Terminus.

"We should go" Maggie says

"I thought we were looking for Glenn" Sasha ask

"If he saw one of these he would go looking for me looking for him. Look at this map. All theses tracks from different directions leading to the same place"

"It's far and we don't know if there are other signs"

"You don't think this is the only one"

"This is the best lead we've had so far" Bob intervenes "it says sanctuary that's just another reason to try. Others from the prison could be there, Tyreese"

"If it sounds to go to be true" Sasha says "maybe if Glenn saw one of these maybe he felt the same way"

"Sasha we won't know if we don't try. The is a possibility that others from the prison could have seen this we have to go" I say

"Glenn wouldn't. He'd believe it. I know" Maggie says

"What do you want to do Sasha" i ask "keep making these circles from the bus or are you talking about starting to do something else"

"We are not splitting up that can't happen" Bon says "you want to take a vote or something"

"We don't need to vote" Sasha says

          She stars walking towards the way to Terminus. We follow her and look at Maggie. She's eager to find Glenn. Maybe Carl and Rick and Michonne will be there or Daryl Carol Beth I hope they will go there. I can't wait to see them again. I know we will I just know.

           Me and Maggie go and look for more firewood. We walk around the woods trying to find something that will keep us warm now that its getting colder at night.

"Lilly thank you for believing in finding Glenn I know it's not that hopeful"

"This is a hopeless world you got to bring some hope into it and I also know Glenn will have to walk off the ends of the earth to find you" I say

"You know you are a very smart girl"

"I've been told that a couple times"

          She smiles at me and shoves me a little I smile back at her and we walk back to our camp for the night. I wake up to Maggie shaking me.

"Lilly come one lets go" she says

"What why"

"We are finding Glenn come on"

          She helps me up and we start walking back to the tracks.

"What about Bob and Sasha" I ask

"They will find us lets go"

          We get on the tracks and walk along them. Maggie sees a old electrical box and takes out her knife to write in it. A walker comes out she kills it and writes on the box with its blood "Glenn go to Terminus Maggie and Lilly"

         We continue on walking. Till night fall we go back into the woods and makes a camp. I cuddle into Maggie. It's very cold but she doesn't seem to mind at all. She holds me in her arms and lets me fall asleep. Before I do we talk for a while.

"How did you survive on your own at a young age" She ask me

"I don't know my brother taught me stuff and I just tried to stay clear of anything to risky. I slept in trees most night and I just survived"

"You are a very brave girl Lilly"

"Thank you"

"Of course"

          I fall asleep in her arms after that. We wake up and walk along the tracks Maggie writes another sign on a box thingy and Walker blood telling Glenn to go Terminus. We walk along the tracks. My feet hurt and Maggie sees so she lets me get in her back and carries me for a bit. Maggie is one of the strongest people I know carrying a 14 year old girl and walking a long distance. Yes I'm small very small but i also have our stuff on my back.

"Maggie you can put me down now" I say

"You're little you don't weight much I don't mind" she says

"I know but I can walk I'm fine now I don't want you getting hurt"

          She sets me down and cracks her back. I laugh.

"What are you laughing at" she says

          She shoves me and laughs we walk a little longer. I see Maggie looking for another Walker and there's more than just one we lay down in between to and sit up to the sound of something shattering. We look up and see Sasha then a bunch of walkers come out if no where. We get up and Sasha starts to Kill them. Me and Maggie help. We kill them all.

"Where's bob" Maggie's ask

"Out looking for you two" Sasha says "why are you here"

"I was looking for another Walker found more than I wanted" Maggie says

"What"

"You know there we were lying there and I remembered I heard what you said back at the camp. I heard you say you thought we should be in a town"

"What else did you here me say"

"That the odds are Glenn is dead and we should stop. But you're wrong"

"So why are you here"

"Cause I was waiting for you. I'm not giving up. Lilly isn't either. But we need your help cause we can't do it by our selves and even if we catch up to Bob we can't do it alone. I thought that I couldn't ask you to risk your life but I can cause I know what you'd be risking it for and it isn't just Glenn I get that you're afraid"

"I am I am afraid"

"We can get there together" I say

"I know" Sasha says " so lets go get bob and let's get there"

          We all smile and start walking. We walk along the path Bob went. Then we find him.

"Bob" i say

           He turns around smiles and hugs each of us. And we continue in walking to Terminus
------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 27 14
After the world fell, Rory didn't think anything would get better. She watched her city burn, her family turn, her house collapse...she barely made i...
116K 2.9K 19
แด„แด€ส€สŸ ษขส€ษชแดแด‡๊œฑ x ษดแด‡ษขแด€ษด'๊œฑ แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ โ™ข ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...
8.2K 190 11
โ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ? ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ? โž ั•ะฝั” โ„“ฯƒั•ั‚ ะฝั”ั ะผฮนฮทโˆ‚. ะฝั” โ„“ฯƒั•ั‚ ะฝฮนะผั•ั”โ„“ฦ’. oc x carl grimes season 5...