Light of blindness

By Hesty0055

Skyler Watts is a seventeen year old blind girl. Her wish is to see and to live a normal life. One day she ge... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chatper 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31 *finale*

chapter 28

5.2K 122 4
By Hesty0055

Enjoy,,

VOTE,, COMMENT,, SHARE,, FAN,,

_(^_^)/

_____________________________________________________________________________

****Layla’s POV****

‘’I’m bored’’ I said under a sigh. ‘’I wish Jason was here’’

My phone was vibrating in my pocket and took it out. I saw that I got a messenge and opened it.

‘’Ian has his piece.

Look out for a Mister Timpson. He is up to no good. One of Allen’s men is keeping an eye on him. If we find something, I’ll let you know.

Skyler…’’

Why does the name Timpson sounds so familiar. As I kept thinking, the waitress brought my breakfast and I started to eat. But the name didn’t give a face. I paid and walked towards the bus. As I waited my phone was ringing.

‘’Layla…’’

‘’hi, it’s me’’ a low familiar voice said and my heart skipped a beat.

‘’Jason, hi’’ I said with a soft smile. I knew he couldn’t see, but still. I was feeling happy.

‘’where are you now?’’

‘’in front of Lucie’s dinner. Why?’’

‘’stay where you are. I will be there in a minute. I don’t want you to be alone right now. Not when this Timpson and Nior is walking around.’’ he said and I could hear the worry in his voice.  Before I could say something he cut off the called and I pulled the phone down.

Before I could put my phone away, a car stopped in front of me. The window opened and a boy was hanging on the passenger’s seat smiling at me. His brown hair and eyes looked at me with love. I couldn’t help it but smile.

‘’Jason, that fast!’’

‘’I told you I’ll be there in a minute’’ he chuckled and opened the door. I got in and fastened the seatbelt. Before he drove of he placed a soft kiss on my cheek. With made me even blush and smile more. He pulled the car on the road and drove towards my home town.

‘’so this is the place?’’ Jason asked as he looked around in the middle of nowhere.

‘’No. the village we live in is hidden. Over there is the entrance.’’ And I pointed in front of us at a big tree. ‘’it’s hidden with some kind of magic shield.’’

Jason’s mouth formed an ‘’O’’ and nodded. I walked to it and placed my hand on it. I whispered a few words and the wall crumbled in to pieces. Behind it a small village was revealed. I took Jason’s hand an walked with him into the village.

Lots of people greeted me and I waived back. The village looked old and worn down, but had in its own way his charm. The houses were mostly made of wood and stone. That represents our element. In the middle stood a fountain where children were playing. My picked up a boy sitting on the side. I walked to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He jumped in the air and landed in the water. Jason and I started to laugh and the boy pouted.

‘’That’s. Not. Funny. Layla!’’ he tried saying it calm but you could hear that he was mad.

‘’Sorry, Emmet. Do you know were mom is?’’

‘’I think she is with Grandma in the cave. Why, do you need something?’’ he asked and got out of the water.

‘’no, it’s nothing. Come let’s get you some dry cloth.’’ I saw and we all walked toward one of the biggest houses. It was the house of my grandparents, who were still in charge. My mom used to be next but she didn’t want it. She gave her position to me. As Emmet changed in some dry cloth o made some tea and gave it to Jason.

‘’Who is that boy?’’ he asked and blow on his hot tea to let it cool down.

‘’he is my little brother. He is almost blind, so that’s why I got to help Sky.’’ I said. ‘’It was a total coincident that we… kind of roomed up.’’

‘’well if you didn’t, we would have never get to know each other’’ he said and smiled at me. I never believed in this whole mate thingy business, but since I met Jason, I start to believe in it. As I see Sky and Allen so happy with each other, I wish that Jason and I will be like that to.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms around my wrist and a chin on my shoulder. The sparks were traveling all over my body and I could smell his sent. My mind started to spin and I turned around, while still looked in his arms. I looked him in the eye and he lowered his head. Our foreheads touched and our lips were inched away. I could feel his breath on my skin and made me eve feel hotter. Our eyes were still locked with each other and he lowered his head even more.

I felt his lips against mine and I closed my eyes. Firework was exploding inside me and my lips felt sparkly. Jason starter to move his lips slowly on mine and I followed him. I was starting to feel exited and nibbled on his under lips for him to enter. He didn’t wait a moment and his tongue slipped in and started to explore. The taste of him was sweet and fresh.

He deepened the kiss and I started to moan softly. His hands trailed up from my back to my neck. From there he trailed down to my arms and belly. He slipped under my t-shirt and I felt his hand moving op to my chest. My whole body was shivering under his touch. Everywhere were he touch me, stood in fire. I laid my hands on his chest and trailed to his abs. I felt him shivering and let out a soft moan. He broke the kiss and we looked each other in the eye. His eyes were dark and full of passion. I could tell that he wanted to take me here and now, but I wanted to wait a bit more. He lowered his head again and kissed me.

‘’uhm…” I heard behind me. We broke our kiss and I saw my mom standing there with my grandma. My face heated up and I looked down. I was to embarrassed to look them in the eye. ‘’since when do we make out in the kitchen?’’ my mom said.

‘’sorry…” I said and heard my grandma chuckle.

‘’Lisa, you were the same at her age. So don’t be mad at her’’ she told my mom and in the back of my head I screamed that I love my grandma. And with I do.

‘’I know mom’’ she sigh and looked at Jason. ‘’and who might you be?’’

‘’I’m Jason Hammington’’ he answered and reached out his hand.

My mom’s eyes grew and studied him. ‘’you are Thomas’s son?’’

‘’as you mean Thomas Hammington, than yes’’

The face of my mom became peal and she placed her hand in her hair. My grandma was studying Jason and nodded with acceptation. But my mom was still looking like she had seen a ghost.

‘’uhm…. Mom?’’

‘’yes… sorry’’ she said and let out a sigh. ‘’why are you two here?’’

I glared up to Jason and he nodded. ‘’we are here because of the page piece’’

‘’the piece of the page?’’ my mom said and looked to my grandma. She nodded her head and walked away. ‘’who send you?’’

I looked at Jason who answered. ‘’Eric Watts and his daughter, Skyler Watts. He is in a coma because of Alexander Nior’’

‘’I knew this would come.’’ She said and walked to the living room. She called us and we walked towards her. We stood still by a bookcase and she picked up an old brown box, with a copper emblem of out element. She gave me the box and took of her necklace, where a small key was hanging. ‘’with this key you can open the box, where you find what you are looking for.’’

As she wanted to give the key, someone was screaming outside. My mom and I glared at each other and run outside. We both froze of what we saw. A big, black wolf standing in the middle of the village and his fangs were shown and looked around furious. In front of him was a small girl crying and screaming for her life.

I didn’t hesitate and run to her to grab her. But before I reached her Jason got her and gives her to my mom.  The wolf noticed and his head snapped to me and Jason. My body shifted into defense mode and stood ready for his attack. He lounged his body towards me and landed right in front of me.

‘’Stop it!’’ a voice screamed and the wolf froze on his spot and looked me in the eye. ‘’come here, boy’’

The wolf turned and walked towards the voice. As the wolf stood behind him I could see to whom the voice belonged. There was standing a short, round man. Wearing a custom made suit. He was staring to become gray but his face told something else. I saw Jason the corner of my eye and he hissed at the man. A smile appeared on his face and started to laugh.

‘’Who are you!’’ Jason hissed at him again. ‘’Answer me!’’

‘’my name is Timpson. Sean Timpson.’’

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped. He was Timpson? The man Skyler warned me for? But how did he came into this villages? I wanted to say something but I lost my tongue.

‘’Why are you here and how did you enter?!’’ Jason asked the question, I wanted to say.

‘’I’m here to tell you a message, from my boss. And entering was easy. If you know magic.’’ Sean said.

‘’What message?’’

‘’tick tock… tick tock… your time is running out. Six months until your ‘’dead’’ line.’’ He said and he disappeared in thin air.

‘’Six months!?’’ I said and looked at Jason.

‘’he is working for Alexander Nior! And he is playing a game with us.’’

____________________________________________________________________________

did you like it,,?

i said in my last update,, that this story will end soon,, and it will,,

but i'm planning to make it in 2 books,, and it's gone have lots of POV's,,

so i hope you all keep reading,,

VOTE,, COMMENT, SHARE,, FAN,,

stay tuned,,

Loves me,, XX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 1K 35
"You're dangerous, when they find out about you," She said leaning closer, "They won't show mercy!" "I don't know," Dahlia whispered, her heart p...
101 1 17
Gwendolyn Larutan, an open-minded book-lover, is the daughter of the old mayor of Nightshade who mysteriously disappeared. Her step-father and mother...
4K 154 15
Twelve elements have to work together to help earth run properly however one or them is missing, and it's been 10 years since they were last seen lea...
1.6K 73 52
Currently trying to edit & rewrite. Also, Travis is now changed to Brandon An elemental is a unique kind of human being who is born with supernatural...