тнoѕe wιngѕ ‖ ĸтн·втѕ

By StarrySky0508

✔Completed *FantasyBTS #1 *Under major editing *Highest rank #534 in Fantasy (12 August 17) *Highest rank #2... More

Part 1: When Angels Fall
1- Crayola Lights in the Dark
2- An Angel's Care
3- My Chinggu(s)
4- The Summon
JK & TH FANART
5- Yoongi's Cold Elegance and Jin's Gentleness
6- Mistake?
7- No Goodbyes
8- His Siblings
9- Girl Meets _
10- My Choice to Make
11- Run?
Thanks To
12- The Creature
13- Sleep
14- Fight or Die
15- Food Wish
Surprise!!!
17- Reasons Behind the Untolds
18- A Purposeful Visit
Part 2: When Friends Turns to Foes
20- Paradox
21- Rampancy of Love
22- The Forgotten Bracelet
23- The Backstabber
24- Aberrance and Insanity
25- Battle Royal
26- Becoming and Influenced
Part 3: When Demons Rise
28- Forced Down to Hell
29- Everything is Not Okay
30- Guardian Angel
31- What the Actual Hell?!
32- The Undiscovered Power I
33- The Undiscovered Power II
34- Heartache
35- Getting Married?
36- Freed
37- Lovebirds
38- Ace of Spade
39- Joy Ride
40- Hidden Betrayal
41- The Floor is Lava
42- Loved Once
43- The Devil Loves Me
44- Intelligence is Power
Part 4: Her
46- To Have is To Lose
47- Miracle
48- Up onto Earth
49- The Angel Ring
50- Finding Peace
10k reads

16- The Great Council's Invitation

593 49 35
By StarrySky0508

Sitting on the branch all by myself is a little boring here. Oh wait, there is a piece of pizza hanging nearby. I'm going to get a slice.

As the messenger named Jeon Ryeong, which means messenger too in Korean shows up, Taehyung's face turns solemn immediately. I wonder why.

Taking the first bite on my pizza, I sit back down on the branch which Taehyung has chosen for me. The distance keeps me from listening what they're talking about and this is a little frustrating indeed. Nevertheless, I manage to behave and sit quietly with my eyes locking on the two of them.

Suddenly, the messenger gazes at me and an uncomfortable feeling strikes across me like lightning in a meantime. Why is he looking at me like that? And why Taehyung doesn't aware of this?

I can feel that his expressions are blunt but sure enough, there are hidden messages like 'I've known you ten years ago and now we meet again', or 'You should meet my boss, he's kind' are been told from his eyes. Is that possible? Or am I imagining a scene from a movie again? Well, what happens now is actually a scene from a movie, maybe those assumptions of mine are true. Gazing back in return with my talking eyes, I try to search for the clues.

However, the messenger looks away, blinking. He faces Taehyung who is meditating for some reason and pulls him back from his reverie by talking. Soon, he hands Taehyung a piece of letter and withdraws himself away, leaving us alone.

Taehyung unfolds his big wings and flies towards me. He then perches beside me carefully to avoid any unwanted accidents happening.

"What's the good news?" I ask with a smile. Seeing him laughs idiotically, it must be good news for sure.

"Guesshit." says Taehyung who tries to hide the letter behind his back. He raises his chin as his eyes show challenging expression but softer than when he faces his enemies.

"Hmm..." I hum in a challenging tone too, as if I guarantee can guess this right. Looking at him which is still horselaughing by the side, I giggle and guess. "You've got an invitation?"

"Yesh. And who do you think it ish?" asks Taehyung again and this question is a little hard to answer. Seeing him so happy like this, I bet it is someone he cherishes the most, or someone important to him.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Oh I hope it's not a girl as I worry that she will jealous upon the relationship between Taehyung and me. Well, I still can't figure out what exactly our relationships are. But some girls are usually sensitive if their crushes belong to anyone else instead of them.

"Boy." says Taehyung with a wink. "You know who he is." This clue is useless but thanks anyway Taetae.

I brace my chin and continue thinking. Occasionally, I may murmur words which help making sense of this. "Boys I know. Boys whom Taetae knows. Oh correction, it's boy, not boys. Boy who makes Taetae laughs like a llama..."

"What did chew shay?"

"Ahh..nothing. Is it an invitation from your best friend or whosoever?" Trying to change the topic, I blurt out my answer unconditionally which is rewarded by a loud clap.

"Yesh, you right!" I gasp in response, not believing what he's saying.

But then, I mumble out the name in order to confirm. "Is that..Bogum-oppa?"

Taehyung nods frantically with a huge smile and say, "Yesh yesh yesh!!" I laugh together with him as his mouth turns trapezium like he always does.

"Whateu?! Park Bogum-oppa, Greateu Council?!" This unexpected surprise eventually makes my English slang similar as Taehyung and the other's.

"Exacteuly!" Both of us cheer like excited fangirls and accidentally, we hug like old pals instead.

"Oppa!" I break the embrace right after I hear his sister, Eon Jin's annoyed voice. She is definitely the person who hates me the most here, as well as her another brother, Jeong Gyu.

"Eon Jin-yah." Taehyung's expression turns back to normal when his sister appears suddenly. "Museun il i jyo? (What's the matter?)" But his voice is soft like how elder brothers talk to their younger siblings.

"Uriga e daehae iyagi halsu it seupnikka?(Can we talk?)" Although she is using polite words, her tone still shows mixture of annoyance and disguise. "Jigem.(Now.)" And even when she adds this word at the back, her voice is as firm as always.

Taehyung looks at me with his wronged face as if leaving me here is the biggest fault he has ever done. But in opposite, I gesture for him to go check out his sister. Maybe, there are some important or urgent things which he needs to know the sooner the better.

"Go and talk with your yeodongsaeng(younger sister) first, I'll be right behind you." I flap my hands up and down, shooing him away as fast as I can. Reluctantly, he adjusts his sitting position and jumps down to the floor, landing perfectly.

***

Third person's POV

After sending the message and leaving from Taehyung's realm named Dang Hwang Han, the messenger turns into a black pigeon which makes him looks like a crow. However, he manages to caw like one as he reach the Great Council's castle. He flies pass the front door, across the laundry sections where the maidens work and at last, he closes his wings while trying to swoop through a window.

Unfortunately, the window's closed, making the poor messenger smashing right onto the glass shield without mercy.

The Great Council's Office전체 이사회 사무실

The office is more like a luxurious room with marble floors and walls. It is located at the highest part of the castle. Never mind for the people working or even living here as they have wings which lead them faster to every destination.

The person who sits by the Council's Desk, which is put near to the windows behind, is a tall man. A handsome tall man who wears a white T-shirt underneath his pitch black jacket. Besides, his long legs are covered in his tight black jeans which makes him looks like a mature teenager.

Using an ink pen which is supposed to be his own feather before, he dips the tip into a bottle of black ink and starts writing letters in English. His handwriting are as delicate as his beautiful hands until the unfinished letter is destroyed when the man is startled.

Turning back towards where the loud thud is coming from, he sees a black pigeon sticking onto the glass shield like a lizard. "Damn it.." He rolls his eyes and stands up, letting the bird in and turns into man.

"Sire." In this realm of fallen angels, the Great Council is counted as the King of Demons here. However, this Great Council, named Park Bogum, is a little different. He is a pure angel descended from the sky but why is he here?

"Very well." Looking down at the bowing messenger, the council nods, approving the messenger to stand up straight again. "Any good news here, my knight? Oh and please don't talk to me royally, I can't stand it."

"As you wish, sire." Bogum's eyebrows furrow upon the words but soon they aren't anymore. The messenger clears his throat and begins, "I've sent the invitation to the new blood fall.." Bogum strikes him the deadliest glare on, oh no, it's under earth, making the messenger changes his way to call Taehyung. "The Second Council."

Bogum hums in satisfaction. Soon he asks, "Is Taetae working good in this new home of his?" The messenger swallows upon the question as the answer may drives his king angry.

"Yes. He's good." He answers carefully.

"Tell me what you've seen then," continues Bogum darkly by the messenger's ear. "My patience is limited."

"He's..having his meal."

"And? I know there's more."

"Wi..with a girl."

Bogum's eyes widen when he hears the word 'girl'. "A girl? Is that..."

"Yes, sire. It's her."

*Damn, Park Bogum has known about Heidi long time ago! And guess what? Those Wings has bornt for more than a month YAY!! Thank you guys so much for staying with me or else I can't make it until now~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 22.1K 68
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, this would be the exact reply that I would...
127K 3.2K 53
A suspence crime story |JK FF| At first story seems to normal then it turns to dark(please read the details before reading my story ) *Contains matur...
40.3K 2K 14
Growing up together, you had always thought that he would always be a part of your life forever, until he suddenly chose a different path, leaving yo...
25.2K 2.7K 32
Kim Taehyung has been wandering aimlessly for decades, waiting for the day when the last bit of his humanity leaves him, and the monster inside him t...