Prince Harry Ih.sI

By stylesrunsme

"Everyone please rise and applause for your new Prince and Princess!" Harry squeezed my hand tight and put u... More

Prince Harry
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66

19

16.2K 356 24
By stylesrunsme

Suddenly, I feel tired. I shut my eyes and pretend to sleep. I mean yes, it was kinda fun having Harry's c.ck in my mouth, but this conversation isn't going to be anywhere near fun, like at all.

"Gisele," Harry rumbles.

I turn to my side, facing him with my closed eyes, in hopes he'll think I've fallen asleep.

"I know you're not asleep," Harry utters. He puts his hand on my shoulders, his fingers start to trace circles along my arm. I keep my eyes closed.

"You're a pretty thing aren't you?" he tells me. He moves his body closer under the sheets and lifts his head to peck my shoulder. I can feel his eyes on me, trying to see if I'm actually asleep or not. I try my hardest to make no movements. "Are you really asleep?" he questions, probably even observing my every feature. 

I want to open my eyes so badly and stare at him. I feel bad for delieberately ignoring him, but it's in my best favor to avoid any conversation involving Covetous. Harry will go berzerk if he finds out his uncle sent those men here.. Covetous never told me why but it was certain they came for me... what does Covetous want from me?

"That fucking cunt... my uncle. He's always wanted whats mine- well the best of anything really." Harry says falling back onto the mattress, making a whoosh sound in the sheets. 

I almost hum to him but then I find myself actually falling asleep.

"Gisele baby, we've got a long day tomorrow." Harry says aloud.

I open one of my sleepy eyes to peek at Harry; his body faces the ceiling, back flat on the bed. He's looking at the nails on his fingers. At times, I feel like his mind doesn't really match his body.

When he's mad he seems a lot older, fatherly like almost. But when he's not, he's this soft and fragile boy who just wants to talk to someone and not feel lonely. I feel the same way.

His gelled hair is still in a quiff while his long curly locks lay above and below his ears, his bare chest peaks from the covers and I find myself wanting to lick a flat stripe along it. His clean, pale, mushy-looking yet hard chest taunts me... and oh those tats. 

"I'm quite excited..." Harry interjects my thoughts. He turns his body and I fastly squeeze both my eyes shut, imagining the way he's looking at me right now.

"Goodnight, beautiful." Harry says then places a soft kiss to my cheek. "I'll handle Covetous," he yawns. He grabs my waist and pulls me to him, my forehead resting beneath his shoulder, his hands around my upper body, engulfing me.

"I promise," he asssures.

*

"Wake up! Wake! Wake! Wake!"

Huh? "Ow!" I yell. I keep my eyes closed but move my hands to the aching sensation on my ankle. "Stop! I'm still tired!" I tell the person, whom just yanked at my ankle. 

"Finally, you're awake!" The woman shouts. 

"Leah? Leah, what are you doing here?" I say staring at the hyper blonde, who's too excited for me right now. l look at her for a split second and collapse back onto the bed, using the covers to hide from her. 

"Gisele, you need to get up! I've got so much work to do with you today!" Leah shrieks. We're soon playing tug of war with the white comforter. 

"I'm so tired though!" I fight back.

"You've got such a big day with Harry, Gisele. Get up!" 

I groan but slowly get up and off the bed, "where is he, anyway?" I yawn. 

Without looking at me, Leah grabs my hand and takes me to the bathroom. "I'm unsure," is all she says. 

She starts the shower for me and I strip, getting into it. The hot water feels so nice against my skin and I start to hum, enjoying the feeling. Leah tells me that she once had to start Harry a shower and he just so happens to have a custom made hose in each of his baths. He's crazy about having the water streaming down hard, admits it feels good messaging down his back and in other places. I imagine him smirking as he told Leah this, maybe even laughing at her most likely disgusted reaction.

I finish up in the shower and grab the towel that Leah holds out for me. She motions for me to hurry and dry off, reminding me "we've got a lot to do today."

How could I forget, today is the day Harry 'properly proposes' to me. In all honestly, I loved his speech from last night, there was no better way for him to confess his love for me or wanting of me, it was organic and needy in a way. 

I can't even begin to imagine how he'll top that. 

"I've got a few outfits picked out. Harry hasn't seen any of these, they came in last night straight from District four. Have you heard of a man named, Pierre Contelly?" Leah asks me, she holds my hand and guides me out of the master bedroom.

"No. Where are you taking me?" I ask her, as I hold onto my towel, roughly being dragged by a rushed and impatient Leah. I haven't even been to this part of the upper level.

"Pierre is a fashion designer, my idol really. He loves Harry but fortunetly for us, he only designs woman's clothing... and the best of them. One of Harry's personal designers actually." Leah informs me and also ignores my only question.

"But he's a woman's designer." 

"Harry knew he always needed someone to design his woman's clothing. You didn't think Harry would live a life alone, did you?" Leah asks, looking back at me with a smile. 

"I guess not." Of course Harry would never live a life alone, "All these woman want him." I add.

Leah stops in front of double white doors. "You want him?" She asks. 

I look at her as she puts her hands on the handle and opens the door. "I do," I admit. 

"There's no shame in that," she winks.

"Yeah, but if I wasn't sold off in the begining, then I would never be here right now." I tell her. We walk into the room and Leah leads me to another door.

"Everything happens for a reason, Gisele. Don't forget that." She opens the door and I gasp loudly. 

The large room has a big white vanity on the back wall, it has a big mirror and drawers along the sides. There are no solid walls in the room, but mirrors all around the area. In the corner there are two white couches, there is also an open closet, (which has no door) and it's filled with numerous amounts of wooden hangers that are waiting to be covered with clothing. 

"Do you like? I helped Harry pick out the furniture. Told him white was as classy as it could get."

"My own lounge?" I say aloud, to myself really.  

"Take a seat in front of the vanity. I'm going to go downstairs and grab my things. We're going to have so much fun." Leah exclaims, she claps her hands together and I hear her practically jogging down the stairs. 

Soon enough, Leah is back and has finished blow drying my hair. Apparently Harry tells the girl almost everything. I mean, she knows where I'm going like all the time. After my hair becomes straight, leah polishes my finger and toe nails. While I wait for my nails to dry Leah decides to show me the various dresses or my options for tonight. Which is cool, it's nice to be able to choose what you get to wear, not that I'm complaing. Leah is great at what she does and Harry has good taste. 

She comes back into the lounge and places the five white bags of dresses on the railing of the closet. 

"I'm going to unzip each one, now don't decide right away. They're seriously all better than one another."

"Okay," I nod. 

Leah backs away once all five dresses are hung onto the hangers. Each one is literally more stunning then the other. I don't let words escape my mouth but I see Leah smile, loving my silent reaction. 

I close my eyes and try to breath regularly. 

"I don't even know if I can chose," I say quietly. 

"Just imagine yourself wearing one. Which ever pops into your mind first is certainly the one you must go with." Leah smiles. 

"Why do I feel like this moment is sensitive and that I'm starting to feel very emotional?" I ask Leah. I can almost cry, looking at how perfect the gowns in front of me are... at the end of the night, one of them will be a memory I treasure in my heart forever. It'll be my engagement gown. It'll be the gown that I wear when I give my promise to Harry.

"It's okay to be emotional... you know, I think I'll step out, okay? Do you want that?" Leah asks me. 

I close my eyes again and I start to sob.

Leah walks over to me and wraps her arms around me. I stand from the stool I was sitting on and sob onto her shoulder.

"Thank goodness I didn't start on your makeup," Leah jokes. 

I pull away from her, my eyes watery. "Good thing," I say. 

"Don't cry Gisele. You're going to make me cry." Leah says, then wipes a tear from the corner of her eye. 

"I just- I can't believe this." I weep. 

Leah grabs me and hugs me tight. "It's okay to cry. I haven't even heard you cry like ever. Please cry and let it out. Gisele please." Leah bawls. "I want you to be happy."

A stream of tears drop from my eyes; tear after tear spilling. I've learned over the years how to cry silently, but this time because of Leah, I let it all out. 

"He loves me." I tell her through the sounds of our cries. 

"He does, Gisele. Don't doubt that." She says. 

I pull away from her and laugh when I see how her makeup has ruined. "You've got your makeup all over this robe of mine." I tease her. 

"I'm sorry." She laughs. "I'll be happy to get you a new one. Any color you want."

A moment of silence passes when I give her a genuine smile. "Leah, I've decided which one, I'm going to choose."

Leah wipes the corner of her eyes again, smearing her black makeup even more. "Tell me, babe."

"The first one. The black one."

"Good choice," she says. She goes to grab it and places it on a white cusion by a stool. "I have to ask why though?" Leah says then puts all the other dresses back in their bags. Once finished she comes back to me and opens up all her makeup bags. I sit back on the stool and wait for her to glam me up.

"Black is associated with power, elegance, formality and mystery. It's a mysterious color associated with fear and the unknown. My life has always been full of mystery. There's this uncertainty that I feel when I'm with him yes, but he's everything I never knew I needed. I think I like a mystery. I mean, he's a mystery all over." I say to her. Feelings rush towards my stomach and goosebumps as well as the hairs on my arm raise; I hadn't even realized I memorized what Harry told me about the color black. 

"And authority...black symbolizes authority and strength." Leah smirks as she adds in some coral blush to my cheek bones. "Black is considered to be a very formal and a prestigious color. It gives the feeling of perspective and depth, it's powerful. You're a powerful woman Gisele. You and Harry will rule and you'll rule well. You'll change things Gisele." Leah says, as she turns around and pulls out several lipsticks putting them up to my face to try and match a perfect coral to my blush.

"Yeah, but I'm a woman," I groan. 

Leah sets all the lipsticks in her hand down on the vanity. She looks me in the eyes with a very stern and serious look, her right hand her hip while the left is on the counter of the vanity.

"Without a queen who would run the man? Who would take care of the man? He needs you more than you need him. You would've been well without him. But after all, he's had his eyes on you all along. It wasn't a coincidence they brought you here, 'sold' you to be here, Gisele." 

"What? What do you mean? I saw Julian hand over the money. Wh-what are you saying? I'm not here on purpose."

"That nephew of yours," Leah starts, she grabs a lipstick and applies it on my lips. "Took advantage of the situation. Harry wanted to come and see you for himself, he heard so much about you from other gaurds, he even recieved a picture of you. He wanted to set up a date with you. But-" Leah said, now bitting onto her lip as she struggled to open a lipgloss.

What?  

"But Julian," she continued. "Decided that he wouldn't let you leave easily, so he asked for coins in exchange of his permission over you. I mean, he heard that Harry had interest in you from the other soccer players. So he confronted King Desmond about the circumstances himself, and asked for coins in exchange. You were mean't to be here, Gisele." Leah beams. Her hands now placed on my shoulders. 

"I'm finished." She smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 36.6K 76
I glanced over at Harry. He was looking back at me and I could see his mouth moving in that slow, sexy way of his, but I couldn't focus on what he wa...
15.2K 382 29
Cora Greer's life has been nothing but a major pain in the ass, so it shouldn't come as a surprise when she finally decides to put an end to her mise...
236 53 27
{Idea from Maximum Ride, but I've changed a whole bunch of stuff, and the storyline works differently} The world is ending, and 99% of the Earth’s po...
668 2 20
I was in pain, I don't how to control everything in my body, I hit by this wolfebane, and Harry is here beside me, and in my surprise he hold me to h...