Supernatural one shots

By Foxtrot52

Just another supernatural one shot book. If you would like you can request Something. If not, that cool too... More

Author quickie
Dean x Reader; happy days
All we do is drive
All we do is drive (part 2)
Mess is mine Sam X reader
Getting carried away (Jensen XReader)
Mess is mine (Part 2) Sam x Reader
Just a quick note
Drunk confessions (Dean x Reader)
An
Its okay [Dean]
Broken [Cas]
"I love you" [Sam]
Heres a story
Just like a star
Growing up
Smooth as whiskey [Jensen x Reader]
Smooth as whiskey, pt 2 [Jensen x Reader]
They see me rollin', they hatin'..[Jared xReader]
Strange occurances [Tfw x Dean x Reader]
Strange occurances pt. 2 [TFW x Dean x Reader]
The convention
Filming
Future
Filming [pt. 2]
White wine
Auditions
Auditions, PT. 2
A TAD Bit of an Authors note
Acting; Day one (Part 3 to Auditions)
AN
Another crummy authors note, oh well..
Better Love
3 A.M Confessions [Dean XReader]
Little things [Dean X Reader]
Hair time [J2 x Reader]
AN bc Holy Son OF a Bitch 2k!
Important Author's Note
Hair Time Pt. 2 [J2 x Reader]
A little fresh air [Crowley x Cass xReader]
About the Author
A/n
Post stage time [SPN CASTx Reader]
Morning sunshine [Jensen x Reader]
Elevator Ride
Shower Trouble
Snow on quiet streets [Jensen x Reader]
Is sleep an option? (Winchesters x Reader)
Early Morning [SPN x Reader]
Its a party [SPN x Reader] (Pt. 2 of Early Morning)
(Pt.3 to Early Morning) Its a wonderful life
I'm the princess (Pt. 4 to Early Morning)
Uh, surprise? (Pt. 5 to early morning) (SPN x Reader)
QUESTION
Gas station stop (Winchesters x Reader)
Happy birthday to..
The Demon Trap Skirt
Moana (Dean, Sam X Reader)
A FaceTime Cheer Up (J2M X Reader)
Advice (Cast X Reader)
This is it [Dean X Reader]
Run Me Down [Jensen X Reader]
Hello
Shine A Little Brighter, Loves.
Hi everyone
Slow morning
I'm going to let you guys in.
Holy
War On Me [Reader X Dean, Sam]
Just You Wait [Pt. 2 of War On Me] [Reader X Dean, Sam, Cas]
Calling For Their Mercy [Pt. 3 to War on me] [Reader X Dean, Sam, Cas]
Thoughts for the day....
The Cake [Dean X Reader]
Zombie
Tangled Tongue, Exhausted Mind [Boys X Reader]
Excuse me...what? [Dean X Reader]
Unspoken [The Boys X Alex]
Um, hi, guys.

Snapchat (Misha x Reader)

2.5K 85 22
By Foxtrot52

Side note; your drunk. You went on a rant about something stupid, and accidentally sent it to the wrong person, unexpectedly getting a reply.

Four in the morning rolls around and you come staggering into your apartment. You close the door harder than you expected. You tossed your keys onto the counter, swaying as you walked for the couch. Pulling out your phone, you stared at the screen, trying to decide on what app to open first. You smirked, opening Snapchat.

You played other people's stories first, frowning at the couples and people hanging out with friends. You decided to Snapchat your best friend, Mikayla, to vent about how shit sucks lately. She knew, but she didn't know the full extent of everything.

Switching the camera around, you got a good look at you red shot eyes and your warmed skin. "O-oh dear god." You laugh lightly at yourself, choosing the cute little ram filter.

"So, I know I've told you a lot of things lately and making it seem like I'm okay, Micky. But honestly, I'm not." You slur, you voice mimicking back to you, in a high pitched voice. You clicked the arrow, fumbling as your vision was blurry and names aren't clear. You shrugged and hoped that you clicked the right one, seeing as there's two people with the initials MC. You go back to another video, recording again. "The gist of it is, Alec broke up with me. My boss is a perv so now I have to look for another job, and right now, happiness is hard to come by, darling." The video played back to you, using the same filter as before. You had a distant gaze and a sullen expression of your facial features. You locked you phone and slumped over on the couch, hearing the familiar ding notification of Snapchat, as someone replied, replayed or was typing something in return. You eyes closed against your will, passing out as you heard another notification resound throughout the room.

/Early afternoon/

The light shone right over your closed eyes, causing you to groan in pain. "Fuck me."

You rolled over, sitting up slowly as your head swung around, waves colliding over and over again and pounding against your skull. You picked up your phone. You focused your blurry eyes at the notifications, trying to figure out how and why Misha Collins had snap chatted you. Your eyes widen as realization dawned slowly upon you. "Oh, no."

(Misha's POV, 1 AM, at work)

I sat in my trailer with Jensen and Jared as we took a break from filming, Mark S. and Mark P. we're in the middle of shooting, their few scenes. I furrowed my eyebrows as my phone went off, wondering who could be messaging me at one in the morning. I opened the Snapchat, seeing a very cute but drunk girl.

"So, I know I've told you a lot of things lately and making it seem like I'm okay, Mickey." She said, her (e/c) eyes glossed over and her hair a mess as she ran a hand through it. Who's Mickey? I thought to myself. Another Snapchat came through and it was the same girl, who just seemed a little bit more gloomier this time. "The gist of it is, Alec broke up with me, my boss is a perv, and happiness...is really hard to come by, darling." Her voice squeaked. I tilted my head, Jared and Jensen had watched the videos with me, concern written in their eyes.

"Damn." I mumbled. "I don't think she meant to send that to me."

"Unless you've changed your name to Mickey." Jared chuckled, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Hey Mickey, you're so fine, you're so fine. Hey Mickey!" Jensen sang, taking a sip of his water.

"Would it be wrong to Snapchat her back?" I asked, looking over at Jared as I ignored the other doof beside me.

"No, totally do it." Jared took my phone, replaying the video. Her ivory cream skin was blotchy from alcohol, her eyes glossed over and sad. I snatched my phone back as it ended, knowing exactly what to say. I got up off the couch and headed for the kitchen, using the better lighting in there.

"Hi, whoever you are, you drunken stranger. Just know that it's going to be okay. You are not alone." I said, quickly sending the video. I went back to send another as Jensen walked into the kitchen. "And if you ever feel like you need a shoulder to cry on when things get hard, please feel free to Snapchat me."

"Preferable sober!" Jensen shouted in the background. I chuckled and shook my head as the video ended. Tapping the screen, I typed another message, asking for her name and number.

(Your POV, Noon.)

You played the snapchat from Misha, your heart racing as you had thought you had messaged your best friend. Mikayla was gonna be pissed that she didn't hear from you last night, knowing you went out drinking. She always wanted you to let her know you were safe whenever you went somewhere by yourself. Especially bars. "Crap." You read the message on the screen from Misha and went into a small panic attack.

After a few minutes, you finally calmed yourself down and replied to him. "I am so sorry." You squinted your eyes against the harsh light of the afternoon, typing a message on the screen saying, "(your name) & (your number)."

You sent it, wondering why the hell you did. You quickly exited out of Snapchat, deciding to text Mikayla and to tell her everything that happened.

Within a few minutes, a text notification sounded from your phone. A message from Mikayla in all caps. "WHAT?!?!"

Before you could even reply, FaceTime pulled through with an unknown number, causing your eyebrows to furrow in worry. Answering the call, your mouth dropped open as you saw who popped on the screen. "Holy shit.."

"Holy shit is right." Mishap laughed, motioning to someone to come over to him. "How are you feeling this morning? Hungover?"  You ran your hand through your frizzed bed head, then running your hand groggily down your slender face.

"Majorly." You blinked as two more faces popped up on the screen. "Crap. I take it y'all watch my drunk Snapchat, also?"

"Hey, it's drunky." Jared laughed, standing behind Misha.

"Shut it, Moose." You groaned, your head falling into your hand.

"Hey, you know what's good for hangovers?" Jensen devilishly grinned, his husky voice laced with mischief. "A greasy pork sandwich served up on a dirty ashtray."

You turned a glare to Jensen, the imaging running through your mind. "I hate you, so much right now." You growled, a hand going over your mouth as you sprint to the bathroom, phone on the floor as you vomited you stomachs contents into the toilet. After a few times, you've finally heaved up the left over alcohol and food you ate the day prior. You wiped your mouth off, picked your phone up and glared at the boys. "Happy with yourself now?"

"Yes." Jensen grinned, throwing his head back in laughter, his whole body shaking with the antic.

"So, about last night." Misha chirped, changing the subject. "Are you okay?"

"Oh, god." You rolled your eyes, silently scolding yourself. "I guess." You muttered as you brushed your teeth quickly. You rinsed out your mouth and leaned your phone against the mirror. "Better than I was last night I suppose. I meant to Snapchat my best friend, but, drunk me couldn't see the names correctly." You chuckle sheepishly. You looked yourself over and decided to throw your long hair (if you have short hair, I'm sorry.) into a messy bun. You groaned as the light hit your eyes painfully, squinting until you found a pair of black aviators.

"What was drunk you thinking?" Jared queried, a humorous gleam in his multicolor eyes.

"I don't know. Guess it was time to come clean." You laughed. You fixed your dark red, tight crop top and threw on a pale blue and white flannel and grabbing your keys.

"You know you don't match, right?" Jensen pointed out, as Misha, him and Jared walked into his trailer.

You shot him a bitch face, eyebrows furrowed. "First of all, bitch. Hungover me regrets last night. Second of all, asshat. Hungover me, does not care right now. So, you shut your face."

The three burst out in boisterous laughter, the sounds deep and hearty. "My god, the sass is lethal in this one." Jared huffed out, trying to calm himself down. You started walking out your apartment door, stopping in realization as you felt something missing. You gazed down, your features donning an "I'm an idiot," expression. "What's wrong?" Jared asked, concerned.

"I forgot three things." You stated as you walked back in door of you home.

"What's that, sweetheart?" Jensen tilted his head to the side, his mossy green eyes filled with worry.

"One, money. Two, shoes. Three...my pants." The men broke out in laughter again, causing you to grin again and shake your head. "Don't laugh at me." You huffed out, dropping your phone on the couch as you grabbed last nights jeans and your black converses. Standing up you grabbed your wallet and turned for the door. "Now I can go out in public," you grinned as you grabbed you headphones and keys that sat on the countertop. You put your earbuds in and listened to them cackling, still. You locked your door and headed for the elevator, stepping in as the doors opened.

"Where are you headed?" Misha asked, heading for the kitchen of Jensen's trailer.

"A coffee shop down the road. They have the best coffee and the best pie ever. Among other things." You answered, realizing that there's other people in the elevator with you. You peered over at the girl next to you.

"Pie?" Jensen said, his head popping on the screen. You grin and shock your head yes.

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to seem like a weird person talking to myself, but I'm on FaceTime." You explained, causing the girl to laugh lightly.

"No worries. I usually do the same that you're doing." She pointed to your earbuds and sunglasses. "Long night?" Asked the girl, a smile adorning on her lips.

"Yeah. I'm a tad hungover. I got a little to drunk to the point I don't remember snapchatting." You giggle, groaning as you grabbed your head.

"Damn, that is a rough night." She huffed out a small laugh. "Ex beau or what?" At this point, the boys were shouting random things into your ears, causing your head to throb painfully. You turned the screen to her, causing her to gasp a little. You put you index finger to your lips, shushing her.

"Don't tell anybody." You grin, turning your attention back to the boys. "What're you three rambling on about?" You laugh out, as they snapped their heads back to you.

"We were having a conversation since you were having one without us." Jensen sasses, rolling his eyes.

"About what?" You gave him a brilliant, toothy smile, your eyes pleading.

"How me and Jared just stole your phone number." Your smile fell, dumbfounded.

"Oh, no." You mumbled.

And thus, bloomed a beautiful friendship between you, the moose, the angel, and the squirrel. Crazy times are just right around the corner.

~~~~

Hello everyone. How are y'all?

I hope you enjoyed this imagine as much as I liked writing it. It will most likely have a part two coming.

If you have Snapchat, add me at paris_dunham.

😊
-quick question; as anyone actually snapchatted Misha before?-

Until next chapter;

Lots of love Little Winchesters!

PDxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 9.1K 146
First SPN one shot book. I'm only on season two so no spoilers, though I know some things already like the bunker, Sam becomes soulless, Dean becomes...
45.4K 670 36
A bunch of imagines and short stories I wrote for myself when I started watching the show. Posting because I thought others might enjoy them too :)
473 1 12
This is another Supernatural based fan fiction. This is a newer idea I've had so I figured might as well try it. I have no idea where this is going q...
2K 203 37
~~These are very old so please excuse how bad they are~~ Supernatural one-shots - including Destiel and Sabriel, maybe others ships and short stories...