Hair time [J2 x Reader]

You were third in line for a questions. You fiddled on your phone waiting for the two girls in front of you to ask their questions. After about 5 minutes of waiting, you heard someone talking to you.

"Hello? Short girl on the phone." They said, your head shot up in surprise, looking at the two men.

You grabbed the microphone from the staff member, blushing. "I am so sorry."

"We'll forgive you this time." Jensen joked.
"Oh shut it, Ackles." You shot back, suppressing a laugh.
"She's sassy. I like." Jared jokes, giving you a wide smile. "What's your name?"

You smiled at them, "(Y/N)." You stuck out your hip, crossing your arms your arms across your chest.

"Cute name." Jared commented and you just shook you head.
"Not in my book." You said, releasing a breath of air. You shifted on your feet, giving the boys a small smile.
"Well as you know, this is Jared-" Jensen says, pointing to Jared. "And I'm Jensen." He says, introducing himself with a goofy and boyish grin on his face.

"Yeah, yeah you are." You said nonchalantly. "And I'm a unicorn with rainbows shooting out of my ass." You sassed, a sarcastic smile setting on your lips. Jared and Jensen busted out laughing, sitting on the edges of their seats, bent over.

"Okay, okay, now I really have to hear your question." Jensen cackles out. (Hehe....cackles.)
"Well, my question is for Jared, you silly goose." You said, chuckling as Jensen put his head down, pouting. "Aw, you'll be okay squirrel." You reassured him, giving him a smirk.  Jared barked out a laugh, "oh my god, she's so cute. Just kinda wanna like pick her up and put her in my pocket."

You threw your head back laughing, a hand clutching your stomach. "Maybe compared to you, yes. I could be the little devil on your shoulder." You said, amping up your sass. Jensen laid his face in his hand, his body shaking from laughing so hard. "Anyways, Jared," you smiled, turning your attention to him and he looked at you expectantly. "In all your years of working on Supernatural and your looks changing and becoming more mature, has anyone ev-" you felt you lips quiver, trying to stifle your laugh. You looked down, slightly aware that everyone's giggle at yours, Jensen's and Jared's banter back and forth. "Has anyone ever French braided your hair?"

By this time, Jensen is on the floor and Jared is coming towards you. Wait, are you seeing this right? Oh crap, the moose himself is walking towards you.

"(Y/N), would you do the honor of hanging out with us on stage and French braid my hair?" He says, kneeling down on one knee.

"Why Jared, I'm flattered." You say, putting your right hand to your chest, cause Jared's holding your left. "I would love too." You smiled. Jared shot up, offering his arm for you to hold on to.  You both march up to the stage while Jensen hums "Here comes the bride."

Jared offers his seat to you, insisting that it's fine. You being too stubborn to let him sit on the floor, insisted that you're okay standing.

"Okay, okay, shush children!" Jensen shouts, frustrated with yours and Jared's argument. You looked at him wide eyed, frozen in your place. "I'll compromise for the both of you. Jared," he commands, turning to Jared. "Put her on your shoulders. Then sit in the chair. Do not drop her. 'Kay buddy?" He looks at the man, expecting him to talk back, but no, it was you.
"That is absurd! He's not gonna d-" you started to argue back, but ended up letting out a squeal as Jared lifted you up by gripping your waist and putting you on his shoulders. He sat down, holding on on to your thighs. You huffed, looking out to the crowd. "I was wrong." You stated. The crowd roared with laughter at your reference.

Shrugging, you run your fingers through Jared's hair, a small, pure happy smile gracing your delicate and defined features.

"Dude, if you could see the look on her face right now," Jensen says, looking at Jared. "She looks like someone who just got laid."