Mess is mine (Part 2) Sam x Reader

*two months later, Your POV*

It was a week and a half before your time was up. Crowley kept up his part of the deal, so no doubt, you were going  to keep yours. When the hounds came, you'd be scared of course, if they did come.

You'd been living happily, a normal "apple pie life", as Dean would say— for the past month and a half. Instead of being (Name) Thomas, you were Jax Anderson. Crowley did as you requested. Twenty four years old, waiter at the diner down the road down from your temporary house in (State). You had friends, people you'd love to know and keep hanging out with, but you can't avoid the inevitable.

In the beginning, it was strange. You, at first, forgot you weren't "you." You were Jax; a newcomer from Texas, you told people. No doubt,  it was hard getting used to seeing a mans face instead of your girlish appearance, especially in the morning. But as time rolled on, it got easier. You laughed, you smiled, genuinely for the first time in years. You laughed with the boys too, but over time...the years became more tough, more heartbreaking. Bad, hard, however you want to put it.

You missed them. In the next couple of days, you could see them again. You could see Cas, you could see Dean, most importantly, you could see the love of your life.

Sam.

It was late, so you went to bed, not bothering with a shower. You had spent the day working a double shift because Ashley is sick. But knowing her somewhat, she probably didn't want to come into work for some stupid ass reason.  You smelled of coffee, greasy food, and sweat. 'Just a few more days...' You reminded yourself.

Settling down into your bed, you were out like a light.

~~~~few days later~~~~~~

You slumbered out of bed, ignoring your too big clothes draped on your body. Headed for the shower, you ran your hands through your hair. Feeling the long (hair color), wavy hair, instead of your short shaggy hair, you ran to the bathroom to examine yourself in the mirror.
'No way....' You thought. Your muscular features have been replaced by your original feminine looks.

"Oh my god..." You whispered. A million things ran through your mind at once. What were you going to do about your job? What were your neighbors going to think? What's going to happen now?

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" You shouted. You could see Sam. Even thinking about him made your heart flutter. You could see your boys again. But first, you had to talk to Crowley.

"CROWLEY!" You shouted, again. You didn't bother with the summoning spell. It took too much time and you didn't feel like gathering the materials.

"Why, hello love," Crowley greeted as he appeared in your room. "I see you're back to your original, gorgeous self." You ignored his comment, going straight to business.

"Tell the boys." You said. "I have a week left and..." You trailed off, rushing over to your desk, "I want to see all of them." You pulled out a piece of paper, scribbling down your address, some other things and handing it to Crowley. "Find them. Whatever crappy motel they're in or if they're at the bunker, I don't care. Find them." You commanded. Crowley glared at you, as you made him your bitch. Taking the letter, he looked over it before putting it in his pocket.
"As you wish, your highness." He sassed. Did he just mock himself?

"Funny Crowley." You sighed. "I'll see you in a week."

~~~~
*Sam's POV*

It's been almost two months and there's no trace of (Name). No leads, no hints. Nothing. These past couple of months have been hell for me. Deans told me to stop looking, cause like we've been told, she doesn't want to be found. I pinch the bridge of my nose in frustration. 'Where could she be?' I thought. I'm not going to give up. Sighing, I return to my laptop, searching for anything.