Morning sunshine [Jensen x Reader]

You lay in your bed, your covers bundle around your shoulders, keeping you in complete dark. The sunlight crept through the shades on your window, bugging you to open your eyes. You didn't budge.

Slowly coming around, you heard you mom talking to someone. Not that you cared, you just wanted to sleep. You cuddled deeper into your covers, letting out a content sigh.

*knock, knock, knock*

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." You groaned. You were hoping she wouldn't walk in, but you guessed it. She waltz right in.

"Pumpkin, wake up!" Your mom beamed. You hear her step closer to the bed, throwing the covers off of you.

"Rude." You grumbled, giving her a bitch face. "Five more minutes." You mumbled, pulling your covers back over your head.

"But, Jensen Ackles is here!" She exclaims, taking the covers completely off your bed and walking out with them.

"Seriously? That jokes getting a little old." You growled, hoping off your bed groggily. You started chasing her down the hall. "Mom seriously. Give me my blanket."

"Are you gonna go back to sleep?" She inquired, pursing her lips.

"Yeah, maybe." You sassed, looking at her like she's ruining a good dream.

"Then...no." She smiles and turns away, walking away into the living room. She just left you standing there awkwardly in the hallway.

"FIND A NEW JOKE CAUSE JENSEN ACKLES IS NOT HERE." You shouted, coming into the living room, your tired eyes scanning the room. You just came for your blanket, but surprise surprise.

"Actually, I am." They chuckle, causing you to spin around to the kitchen. "So, what joke?" They ask, leaning against the counter.

You stared at him in shock, wondering why in the hell Jensen was standing in your kitchen

You stared at him in shock, wondering why in the hell Jensen was standing in your kitchen. You looked back at your mom confused, then back to Jensen. He looked at you amused, chuckling at your expression.

"Either I'm sleeping and I'm having a really good dream or I'm awake and I need coffee." You grumbled.

Your mom and Jensen bust out laughing, leaving you even more confused

"Don't be assholes. Explain!" You shrieked, stomping into the kitchen. You grab your favorite coffee cup, trudging over to the coffee pot and pouring yourself a cup of the delicious black liquid. Making it how you like it, you turned back to them, seeing that their still laughing at your actions before hand. "Are y'all done?" You whined. You sip your coffee, sighing in delight when it warms your chest, waking you up a tad.

Jensen takes a deep breathe in, a hand on his chest. "Well, good morning sunshine."

"Morning sweetcheeks." You turned to your lovely parent who was currently still giggling to herself. "Mother?"

She gasps for air, trying to calm herself down. "Yes, pumpkin?"

"Care to explain why Jensen Ackles is in our house?" You asked, raising your eyebrow at her. "Should I expect a moose to appear out of nowhere, also?"

"Shesh, she's adorable first thing in the morning." Jensen says, chuckling to himself.

"Me and his parents are good friends. I helped with a few parties and some things here and there. No biggy." She shrugs, moving into the kitchen.

"And never told me? I'm your daughter and I feel betrayed." You did a puppy dog eyes look, frowning at her.

"I was gonna tell you eventually!" She exclaimed, fixing herself another cup of coffee.

You were about to say something, someone opened the door, bags in hand. "Hey guys, I'm back with the food."

You take a sip of your coffee, glancing at the person. Your eyes widen and did a double take. You accidentally spit out your coffee onto the floor/cabinets/sink. "Son of a bitch." You wipe the dripping coffee off your chin and mouth, setting down your cup. Everyone glanced at you oddly, breaking into hysterics. "Let's just not say anything to the lass. Let's see how much she can embarrass herself. It's just a wee bit of fun." You mocked an Irish accent, getting a rag to clean up your mess.

"Somebody's grumpy." Jensen said in a sing song voice, moving to sit down, carrying his cup with him.

"Shut it, Ackles." You mumble. You throw the rag on the counter, grabbing your cup and going to sit across from him.

"Good morning sleeping beauty. I see you're finally up." Jared greets, setting the bags of food on the table in front of you and Jensen. The man. Went. To. IHOP.

You looked at your mom again, confused as ever. "Are you sure I'm not dreaming?" You asked, pinching yourself.

"Yes, now stop and eat your pancakes." She commanded, sitting next to you.

"Chocolate chip pancakes?" You asked Jared, seeing if your mom told him.

"Only the best." He replies, giving you a face expression of "would I get anything else??"

"I'm in heaven and I might die. Who knows? Today holds a lot of possibilities apparently." You give them a lazy, loopy smile, taking a swallow of your coffee.

The four of you sat around the table, drinking coffee, eating pancakes, talking about the show, and telling stories of how things came to be.

This has been, by best, the greatest morning ever.