The convention

The line was long, granted you were the next person to go up. As the person in front of you finished asking their question, Jensen and Jared answering, you were handed the microphone.

"Hi, my name is _____. How are you?" You asked, being polite.

"Hi, I'm good. How about you?" Jared replied, a huge smile on his face and Jensen waved at you with a smile.

"I'm awesome, so I have a question for the both of you."

"Alright shoot."
You nervously laughed, running a hand through your sleek brown hair.

"Dude, I think we're making her nervous." Jensen said, looking between you and Jared.

"No no, don't be nervous. Just picture us naked." Jared replied, but you just busted out laughing, a blush rushing through your cheeks.

"That just makes it worse!" You exclaimed, once you caught your breath. "Anyways, as I was saying, now that the female hunter has arrived at the men of letters bunkers, Sam possibly being hur–" just as you were asking, your phone started going off, your ringtone blaring loudly. You stared at them with wide eyes, kinda embarrassed from the song that was playing— heat of the moment. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Man, it got quiet in here..."you chuckled nervously.

"You're fine, answer it. We want to embarrass you more." Jared said, smiling mischievously.

"Oh thanks, Jared." You glared playfully. Pulling out your phone, you saw that it was your best friends boyfriend calling. With a confused look on your face, you answered.

"You've reached Dales Taxidermy, located in Texas, you kill 'em, we stuff 'em. This is Becky, how may I help you?" You smiled as you watch Jared and Jensen break out in laughter as the rest of the room. You shushed them like a scolding parent.

As the phone call went on, your smile fell into a look of heartbreak and despair. "You're kidding me...right? Is this some kind of a sick joke, Justin?!"

Your world shattered in a single call. This can't be...

"Okay, I understand...ill catch the earliest flight I can...yeah, love you." With that you hung up the phone. You stared at the damned thing for a few seconds, a few tears dripping onto the screen. Realizing that the room went quiet, you looked back up at the boys. Everyone was looking at you. Silently crying, you slowly lifted the microphone back to your lips.

"Sorry, boys. I-I kinda have to leave..." Your voice cracked, the hand holding the mic trembling. You willed you body to move, but you just fell into a squatting position on the floor, your hands covering your face.

Before you realize it, you heard footsteps scurrying over to you, arms picking you up bridal style. Whoever this person was, they carried you back stage.

"Hey, hey sweetheart. What happened?" A voice said.

Wiping the tears from your face, you looked up to two pairs of eyes. One pair of emerald green, the other a golden hazel.

"My, uh, my best friend's boyfriend just called me...said that Riley was in a critical car accident. She's being flown to the hospital right now....and....that she might be in a coma if she's lucky...." You stammered out. Fresh tears pool in your (e/c) eyes, breathing in, you tried to keep them at bay. "I can't lose her...she's my Sammy. She's my Jared. I don't know what the hell I would do without her, boys." You looked between them, tears brimming their own eyes.

Jensen pulled you into a hug, Jared following suit. You wrapped one arm each around them.

Letting go, you pulled away and pulled on a, as the fandom calls it– Dean's stoic and emotionless mask. A look of not caring and just having to do what you have to do. You looked around the room to see that most of the cast and staff were looking at the three of you.

"I'm sorry." You said, your voice hard.

"It's okay, that's something we completely understand." Jared said, in an absolutely caring voice. "How bout this, let me see your phone." You look at him shocked, nonetheless pulled out your phone, unlocked it and handed it to Jared.

"What do you plan to do?" You give him a questioning look. He smiles slightly as he types away. When you thought he was done, he started typing something else.

You looked to Jensen, giving him a nervous stare. "Do you know what he's doing?" He just shrugged and smiled knowingly.

You heard a couple of phone notifications go off.

Did he just...? No way.

"If you ever need anything, don't be shy or afraid to text or call us. Anytime." Jared said.

"And please, keep us updated on your friend. Cause now we're worried." Jensen said, giving you a smile.

"Oh my god, I didn't mean to make you guys worried! I definitely will. Pinky swear." You say, holding a petite pinky finger to each of the boys. They chuckled as they wrapped theirs around yours.

"Now get going, kiddo. You got a friend to go see." Jensen commanded, pulling you in for a tight hug. You wrapped your arms around his neck, giving him a kiss on the cheek, "thank you Jensen."

Turning to Jared, you wrapped your arms around his waist, because hello, hella short compared to the moose. He wrapped his around your shoulders, you stepped onto his feet so you could kiss his cheek, also.

"Bye boys. I'll try to be back for a panel soon." You waved as you headed out the door.

Please be okay, Riley.

I need you.