Acting; Day one (Part 3 to Auditions)

A/n: I highly anticipated how long this one was gonna be, whoops. Lets just say its basically like a freaking book. Pro, its good. Con, my hand hurts from all the writing and editing I did before I typed this up.

I hope y'all enjoy this and have been so far. I'll have another A/N asking y'all a very important question. (;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a whirlwind, getting ready for the new season.

Season 12, Where they bring back Mary Winchester.

Season 12, where they introduce your character, Emma.

The story behind Emma, is that she was the only child of Dean's, when he had, somewhat, of an actual relationship. No, not Lisa, Emma (you) looks nothing like her. Bob told you that you and him were the only people who knew who Emma's mom is. (Which this character has never been mentioned until now). Her mom had died due to a car crash and died on impact. Emma was on her own ever since. But, being a Winchester, things that go bump in the night found her and Emma couldn't defend herself. Thankfully, a kind hunter took her in after they saved her.

You had an hour before you had to go film scenes and you decided you'd go over your script once more. Pacing back and forth, you recited other's lines and your own.

"Stage direction;" you read aloud," Emma sneaks into an abandoned barn where vampires held Dean and Sam captive. Emma slowly creeps in the dark until she's behind the vamp that's in the middle of torturing Sam," you take a deep breath as you act out what the stage directions says," Slowly, machete held high, she stands behind the vamp." You take another deep breath, standing in a defensive stance.

"Poor, poor Sam, should you die or watch your brother go lifeless as the light fades from his eyes?" You mocked the vamps lines.

You acted like you tapped her on the shoulder. "How bout option three? You watch me slice your head off, blood sucker." You made a swinging motion with your arms, script still in your hand.

Before you could go any farther, a knock came to your door.

"Yeah?" You shouted, wondering who's at the door. One of the set assistants opened the door and stuck his head in.

"________, they're ready for you." Tom said.

"Ok, thanks!" You said.

//SCENE//

Emma slowly slips through the broken down door or the barn, machete held tight in her hand. She hears talking from the middle of the main room. Dead vampires decorated the floor, their decapitated heads lay next to their bodies. She creeps in the vacant dark towards the voice until she was right behind the female vamp.

"Poor, poor little Sammy," She mocks, "Should i just kill you like you did my lover, or, should I kill your brother while you watch him go lifeless as the light fades from his eyes?" She asked. But did it matter? Nope. The skank bitch was gonna kill them either way.

Emma walked right up to her, standing behind the vamp. "How bout option three?" You asked as she spun around. "You watch me slice your head off, bloodsucker." Emma swings her machete through the vamps neck, anger dripping off her movements. "Bitch."

Emma puts her machete back in her waistband, she looks at the vamp on the ground and then the two men.

"Hm," She grunts. Emma walks up to Sam and cuts his ropes, then cutting his brother loose. The second man shoots up and grabs you.