Shower Trouble

You peeked out the door of your bedroom, looking in both directions for the boys. You clutched your towel and clothes tightly to your body as you ran down the hallway on your tippy toes.  All week, the boys have been bursting into the bathroom while you're in the shower and it was starting to piss you off. Your toes made soft piddle paddle noises against the hardwood floors, desperately hoping that neither Dean or Sam didn't hear you.

You slipped into the bathroom, closing the door behind you discretely. You put your clothes on the door hooks along with your towel. You started to get undressed, but then you thought of locking the door. Turning quickly on your heel, you locked it. You started stripping out of your pj's, when you heard slow, cautious footsteps outside the door.  You froze in place, thumbs hooked under your jeans waistband. You looked in the mirror as the doorknob jiggled, the person on the other side sighing gruffly. You raised your eyebrows, an idea forming in your head.

You quickly rushed to the shower, turning it on to the hottest setting, letting the room get steamy. You threw your shirt back on, leaving your pants unbuttoned, and leaned against the bathroom sink. The lock on the door twisted to its unlocked position, the person laughing lightly in satisfaction. You crossed your arms across your chest, eyebrows raised with an expectant expression. 

The bathroom door slowly opened, black slippers peaking in, a flash of gray robe showing. Dean spun around, closing the door delicately behind him. He turned back around, expecting you to be in the shower, only to come face to face with a very intrigued gaze.

"Well, good morning, Winchester." You greet, humor in your voice. "Need help with something?" You smirk, pushing yourself off of the sink.

Dean nervously chuckled, scratching the back of his neck. "Well, uh- I, um..I-I don't know."

You crept up to him slowly, a serious look - with a hint of flirtatiousness- dancing in your eyes. "What's wrong, Dean? Cat got your tongue?"  You play with with his robe, running your thumb along the lapel of the soft material.

"M-maybe just a little, s-sweetheart." He stutters out, grasping one of your hands.

"Well, Dean-o. You have something to tell me or are you going to let me shower in peace?" You asked, closing the distance between your bodies. "Or maybe, you can tell me why you and Sam have been barging in here for a week, every time I'm in the shower. Can you tell me that?" You whisper seductively into his ear, feeling him physically shudder. Dean put an arm around your waist, holding you against him tightly.

"I can tell you why I keep coming in here, but, as for Sam...I'm not sure. Maybe just to annoy the woman he considers his little sister." Dean whispers against your neck, his lips ghosting across your skin. 

You entangle your fingers into the hairs on the back of his neck, tugging lightly. "Yeah? And what's your reason, darlin'?" 

"First time was an accident, I stumbled in with a killer hangover and Sam, being an ass, just listed off a bunch of disgusting ways food can be served up." He chuckled, leaning against the door, pulling your with him. "The second time, I woke up and I heard something I never heard before. You were singing. It's the most amazing thing I've ever heard." He ran his thumb over the corner of your mouth, his everglade green eyes flitting between your pools of (e/c). "The other times, were for exactly that. I just wanted to hear you sing more."

Before you could say anything, a knock came to the door, beckoning through to the small room. "Could you two not use all the hot water? I still have to get a shower."

"Shut up, Sammy!" You and Dean shout in unison. You hear Sam mumble something with a sigh, stomping off to his bedroom.

"You just wanted to hear me sing, huh?" You smirk. Dean nodded his head, keeping his eyes on yours. "Well, you wanna help me sing to a different tune?" You grin flirtatiously, pulling him forward by grabbing a hold of his rob.

"Oh, hell yes." He gives you a dazzling white smile, crashing his lips to yours. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I might do a second half of this, I'm not sure yet.

Anyways, I will try to update again tomorrow. Remember you guys can request anything you want, just let me know. 

I am also planning something for the 8K special. It's kinda late since I haven't really checked the stats or anything in the past couple of weeks. If you have any ideas, feel free to express your thoughts in the comments or in private message.

Anyways, to wrap this up, I hope everyone has a great day/night wherever you are. Today holds a million possibilities for you all and I hope very much that you get the best out of today.

Much Love, Little Winchesters~

PDxoxoxo