Smooth as whiskey, pt 2 [Jensen x Reader]

//so the first part of this was kinda crappy, but I promise it's gonna get better//

Comic con has been great. First it was Jared and Jensen, followed by Misha and Mark, then Richard, Robbie and Matt.

The last panel of the day, was Jared and Jensen again.

"Okay, guys. We kinda have a special surprise for a dear friend of ours. We would like y'all to cheer her on." Jensen said, with a splitting smile.

"Well we have to find her first, J." Jared laughed.

"Right. [Y/N], where are you? Come out, come out wherever you are!" Jensen chuckled darkly.

You other the hand sat glued to your chair, dumbfounded. You didn't know what to do.

"[Y/N]! I found you." Misha came out behind you, scaring the living crap out of you.
"Jesus, Misha! You gave me a heart attack!" You scolded him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Come on, you have to go on stage!" He says into the microphone. Grabbing your hand, he runs with you to the stage, you stumbling behind.

"Oh my god Misha, slow down!" You laughed. Upon reaching the stage, you froze. You've never been on a stage before. Graduation, but that was it. Now here you are, having a mini panic attack, because for whatever reason they want you to come up on stage.

"Come on, [Y/N]! Don't be scared!" Jensen says, coming to the side of the stage. Grabbing your hand, hoisting you up.

"Jensen, what are you doing?" You whispered.

"Oh, what am I doing? I'm singing happy birthday to you, that's what I'm doing!" He smirks, grabs your hand and leads you to a chair, giving you a microphone.

"How did you—Misha!" You turned and glared at him. "You sir, are not my friend." He gasped, putting his hand on his chest in fake hurt.

"Excuse me, you should be thanking me missy!" Misha scoffed.

"Oh whatever! Just teaches me a lesson in telling you secrets!" You laughed, shaking your head a little.

"And you said it wasn't important!" Misha scorned.
"Ouch, using my own reasons against me. Shame on you." You mocked being hurt, giving him a sad puppy eyes, sticking your bottom lip out a little.

"Don't, no, please don't give me that look." Misha begged. "Staaaahhhpp! I get that look from Jared all the time. Please stop." He got down on his knees and made praying hands. "Please. Stop. It's worse than Jared's."

You threw you head back in laughter, "okay, okay, hahaha." You paused to catch you breath. "I bet that I'm the first person you got on your knees for." You smirked, winking at him.

You heard fans whistle and laugh, Jensen joining in the laughter. "Alright, you dirty people. Let's sing happy birthday to this beautiful young lady. By the way, how old are turning today?"

"Today I turned 21." You shyly smile.

"Oooh, tonight's gonna me fun." Jensen said, his voice dropping an octave deeper, giving the crowd a devilish smirk.

"Whatever you say, loverboy." Gave him a flirtatious smile.

"Alright, on three everyone." Jared said, hold up with hand. "One, two, three!"

"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear [Y/N]..
Happy birthday to you.."

"You smell like a monkey and look like one too!" Misha sang.

"Oh my god, haha. Thank you, so much, everyone. It means a lot. Like I told my parents, I would've been fine with Netflix and—" you started to say but were cut off.