3 A.M Confessions [Dean XReader]

Requested 🐝

It was a late night at the bunker. You had gone to bed before the boys, exhausted from the previous hunt. You laid under your covers, tossing and turning, but you can't seem to get your mind to stop thinking of a certain green eyed hunter. You've been hunter with them for almost five years now. It was a little rocky at the start, going from a well independent hunter to a team with the Winchester brothers.

Turning around, frustrated, you finally rolled out of bed. Opening your bedroom door, you silently made your way to the kitchen, hoping not to wake Sam and Dean up. You entered the library with a sigh, heading towards the kitchen.

After getting a cup and filling it with water, you sit on the counter, slowly sipping on it. Why couldn't you just confess your feelings to Dean? Would he reject you? Would it ruin things? Oh, how you just wanted to kiss those pink plump lips and lay wrapped in his arms. Wake up in the morning, just to count his freckles. But in this life, it could never happen.

With a heavy sigh, you slipped off the counter and headed back to your room, turning the light off to the kitchen as you went.

Farther and farther you went in the hall, when you heard moaning. You crept up to Sam to see if it was him, but it wasn't. So you continued on to Dean's room. You leaned your ear against his door, hearing him talk in his sleep.

"(Y/N)....wait." He mumbled. You sat there shocked, disbelieving what you just heard. Curiosity got the best of you and you cracked his door open, quickly slipping into the dark confines of where he sleeps. "Wait...I gotta tell you something...." He said, tossing and turning in his sleep. You crept closer, walking on your tip toes. "For a long time....so damn long...I've..." He turned over one more time, facing you. You stood there, frozen to where you stand. "I love you, (Y/N)" he confessed, your heart pounding a million miles a minute. A smile crept onto your lips, sauntering over to him and sitting down on his bed. You placed a hand on his shoulder, slowly bending down to place a light kiss on his lips.

You sat up, as his eyes fluttered open, confusion setting in his his rich green eyes. "(Y/N)? What's wrong? Did something happen?" He asked, becoming flustered.

You smirked, reaching to turn on the lamp on his night stand. "No, nothing's wrong, Dean." You gave him a small smile, just staring at him.

"I thought you were asleep?" He asked, sitting up and scooting over so you have more room. You crawled more onto his bed, crossing your legs.

"No, I've been trying to get to sleep for three hours now. So, I had gone to the kitchen to get something to drink and when I came back...I heard someone talking in their sleep." You raised an eyebrow at him, teasing him.

Dean looked panicked. Had he been caught or had the love of his life, been talking about Sammy. With that thought, his heart kinda shattered. What if she didn't love him? What if she rejected him? All he wanted to do, was kiss her and hold her. But, with this life, it could never happen. "Oh ? Sammy boy's mumbling in his sleep? What'd he say?" He asked, placing a fake smile on his plump lips.

You glared at him, shaking you head. "No, you moron." You laughed, giving him a real smile. You knew that smile was fake, you knew him inside and out. "Just so you know," you trailed off, scooting closer to him. "I have something to tell you." You leaned across his lap, resting you hand on the bed. You thought about what he said in his sleep, how you felt and knowing that he won't reject you. A wide smile grew on your features as you looked back up to him.

"What is it?" He asked, leaning forward, waiting curiously.

"I love you, too. Since the day that I met you. I was looking into this stupid green eyes, walking to my car, and tripped. Damn it. And then you and Sam rushed over, worried." You laughed, placing a hand on his cheek. "I heard you talking in your sleep and I came to check on you and then..." You trailed off.

"I said I loved you in my sleep." You nodded. "I do, I really do love you. I fall harder every damn day, for the past five years now. You're a badass hunter, you...hell, you look out for Sam more than I do sometimes. The day I met you, I walked into a pole." He laughed, shaking his head. "Sam laughed at me and you. I was just...I was just so caught up in you and your beauty. Little did I know you were a hunter, too." You smiled, crashing your lips to Dean's. He didn't hesitate to reciprocate and pull you into his arms. He deepened the kiss, cupping your cheek and you placed a hand on the back of his head.

You wouldn't have broken apart, if your lungs weren't screaming for air. You lazy pulled apart, resting your forehead against his. "I love you."

"I love you more." Dean replied. He laid down , pulling you to his side and wrapping his arms around you. "Goodnight beautiful." He said, pecking your lips.

"Goodnight handsome." You cuddled into his side more, his grip tightening. Both of you fell into a deep slumber, happier than you were days before without each other.

Maybe 3 A.M. Confessions are more needed.

//////////////////////////////

#ITried

Here is a requested one shot and I hope very much that you all enjoyed it.

Don't be afraid to request more, I'm always itching to write, my dear mini mooses.

Have a safe day/night guys. I'll be updating soon!

Until next time,

PDxoxox