Early Morning [SPN x Reader]

You walked through the hotel lobby, ignoring people and headed straight for the dining hall for breakfast. With your eyes half closed, you noticed the sun was barely past the trees, the sky a pale blue, casted with an arrangement of hues. You take a deep breath in, following the scent of bacon and coffee. You stuck your hands in the pockets of your gray sweatpants, gazing around the somewhat empty room.

Your mind was foggy with sleep as you silently stagger into the room, ignoring people's eyes on you. Light chatter filled the room as you ran a hand through your hair, fixing your slight bed head, and headed for the coffee machine. Grabbing the nearest cup and the pot, filling it up. Your eyes closed, nodding off as you poured the sweet, black liquid.

Before you know it, you felt the scorching heat of the drink burning your hand, causing you to let out an inhuman screech and drop your cup on the floor, making you jerk back dramatically. "SON OF A BITCH!" You yell, placing the coffee pot on the counter.

You hold your wrist and spun around, looking back at the few people in the room, baffled and wide eyed. "No one saw that." You gave them a pointed look, causing them to burst into hysterics. You give them an embarrassed, half grin before turning back to the mess you've made. You groaned, grabbing a handful of napkins.

Picking up shards of glass, you heard a couple sets of footsteps walk up behind you. You look up from your sitting position on the floor, raising an eyebrow. "Hi, sorry for disturbing your breakfast. The names (y/n)." You apologize briefly, a faint smile on your lips.

The two men chuckled, shaking their heads. "Morning, (Y/N). I'm Jensen and this big guy is Jared." He says, pointing a finger between him and Jared. "Rough morning?" Jensen asks, bending down to take the glass from your hands.

"I know." You say sarcastically, shaking your head with a smile. "More like a long night." You chuckle, exchanging the broken cup shards from your hand to his, placing more as you go. Jared bends down with napkins in his hand, soaking up the spilt coffee.

"Busy in between the sheets?" Jared chuckles, causing you to glare at him.

"Yeah." Your eyebrows shoot up, sarcasm dancing in your (e/c) eyes. "Busy trying to get to sleep. But hey, even sleep likes to get a little freaky." You sass, causing Jared and Jensen to burst out laughing. The other members of the cast they were sitting with, looked over with curious glances. They shrugged, figuring they'd tell them later.

The three of you finally clean up your mess and stand up. You crane your head up to cast your tired eyes on them. "Thanks, boys." You smirk, running your bare foot across the carpet, carefully just in case of any glass you missed.

"No problem." Jared spoke light-heartedly, handing you a cup. Jensen picks up the pot, filling up your cup.

"So, you have trouble sleeping?" Jensen asks as the three of you walk over to their table.

"Yeah, I have really bad insomnia." You answered, taking a sip of the heaven sent liquid, sighing contently. "Either it's trouble falling asleep or I keep waking up in the middle of the night." You shrug, bringing the cup up to your mouth again.

"Have you tried just, i don't know, shutting your mind off?" A cast member queried. You looked over, tiredly glaring at the man who asked.

"Easier said than done, Misha." You laugh slightly, placing your cup down. "Trying to calm my mind, is like trying to calm down a PCP crazed rainbow color unicorn,covered in glitter, dancing like a stripper, and being chased by fairies." You sass, raising your eyebrows. The cast busted out into boisterous laughter, the sound filling up the dining room. Jensen dropped his head on the table, clutching his stomach as he laughed. Jared high fives you, trying to catch his breath. You gave the cast members a shit eating grin before breaking out into a fit of laughter yourself.

"Can we keep her for comical slash sarcastic comments?" Richard breathed out, a hand on his chest. He looked to Bobby, who sat at the other end of the table.

He looks to Andy, the convention planner, having a silent conversation. "We don't see why the hell not." He chuckles.

"If you need anything, just ask or come on down to the green room." Andy says, shoving a mouthful of pancake into his mouth.

"Are you guys serious?" You airily asked, stunned by the invitation.

"Dude, yes." Jensen nods his head furiously, his facial features filled with excitement.

"This is going to be fantastic." Jared grinned, standing up and heading for the counter.

"Guess I better go get ready." You nonchalantly shrug, standing up with your coffee cup in hand.

"Don't drop anything!" Jensen calls after you.

"Don't walk into anything!" Misha shouts.

"Or fall asleep!"

"Or go try to go into the wrong hotel room!"

You stop in your tracks, half way across the room. You turn back around, your eyebrows furrowed. "Oh, shut your face." You giggle, turning back around.

"Hey, that's my line!" Jensen yells as he turns in his seat.

"Yeah and I beat you to it!" You call back, shaking your head. You grin, wondering how your messed up sleep pattern got you from making a mess, to being on stage with the cast of Supernatural. You giddily walk back to your hotel room, smiling to yourself.

Today, is going to be a good day.