A little fresh air [Crowley x Cass xReader]

Imagine: they boys go on a hunt and you opted to stay behind, since it was a simple salt and burn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye boys. Be safe and if you need anything, call me." You said, every time they left without you. It was a mantra that you continuously reminded them of, that you're still helpful.

"We will. Don't worry, (n/n)." Dean smiled, revving the engine.

"I'm not worrying, Dean-0." You smirked, tapping the roof of Baby. "Call me when you get there." You kissed his cheek and waved goodbye to Sam. "Bye, boys." They smiled as Dean pulled baby out of the garage, her engine purring beautifully.

You've been hunting with them for about four years now. If it wasn't for them, you'd still be Djinn food. Yeah, you might've been a little reckless on that hunt, but you were also on your own. So, you were used to doing things your way. When you woke up on that hunt, your were still bloody and hanging from the ceiling.

You walked into your bedroom, grabbing your phone and headphones off your nightstand. You turned on (y/fav/song) and blasted it. You decided to do some cleaning, since you have some major alone time....
......starting with the boys laundry. (major bitchface.)

~~~*

When you were finally done cleaning around the bunker, you plopped down on the couch, a beer in your hand. You weren't tired, but not in the mood to watch tv, either. You looked down to your phone, checking the time. Only four o'clock. You sprung to your feet, placing your beer on the table. You walk to the front door, longing for some fresh air.

Before you got to far, you remembered you didn't have any weapons on your body. You didn't feel like walking back down the stairs, so you did the next best thing.

"Cass. Crowley." You called out. "Can you get your asses over here." You waiting a few minutes, before hearing a set of wings fluttering and well, Crowley's silent entrance.

"Hello, darling." Crowley greets.
"(Y/N), what's wrong?" Cass asks, turning his confused and worried head to the side.

"Oh, nothing at all, my dear sweet Cass. I was wondering if you two would like to go on a walk with me?" You said heading towards the door, raising your eyebrows.

"Why a walk?" Crowley asks, "Usual those denim clad nightmares are ready to tear me apart when they see me."

"Nothing to fear, your highness." You rolled your eyes, a small smirk playing on your lips. "They boys are out of town, a simple salt and burn. And well, I've been cleaning all day and I thought a nice walk was in order." You chuckle, opening the front door, both of them following.

"You didn't bring weapons?" Cas asked.
"No, I was already up here when I thought about them." You shrugged, walking up the steps that lead outside. You heard Castiel use his wings to go to your room. When he came back, you were already in the driveway, walking next to Crowley.

"Here." Cas said, handing you your gun.

"Awe, thanks Cas." You took your gun from him, tucking it into the waistband of your pants. "Ready boys?" You held your arms out for them to grab. They slip their arms through as you rest your hands on the inside of their elbows.

"So, why a walk love?" Crowley asked, as the three of you headed into a field across the road from the bunker.

"Well, sometimes we just need a break. From hunting, from searching for lucifer, everything. It was just time for a little fresh air." You let a shy smile slip onto your features, looking at the men. "Don't get me wrong, I'm sure all four of you can keep going, but sometimes, you just need to clear your head."