Post stage time [SPN CASTx Reader]

You stared at you phone, tears slip down your cheeks as you look at the text you sent your boyfriend.

Say something.

He had cheated on you while you were away for the SPNCon. At least he had the decency to tell you himself, but he was a douchbag for telling you through text message.

'Say something. Cause I'm giving up on you...on us.' You typed out. You gave him so many chances before. You were hoping there would be redemption, this time. But no. Not this time.

You got off your bed, your brown hair swaying back and forth as you walked out of your hotel room. You wandered mindlessly, letting your feet take you wherever they deemed to go. You wiped away the tears that stained your slender cheeks, your eyes puffy and red. You pushed past the bustling crown in the hallway, keeping your head down, your (e/c) eyes casted to the carpeted floor. You looked at the elevator that opened up, people rushing out, ready to go to their beds and sleep. You sighed, taking their place. You hit the button for the first floor, leaning against the back wall of the confined space. You closed your eyes, thinking back to all the times you've been an idiot, to all the times you thought maybe he would change, no matter how many times he screwed up and no matter how many chances you gave him. But, oh so foolish and naive you've been.

The elevator stopped, dinging when it reached the bottom floor, the doors sliding open. You dropped your head back down, lethargically walking out. You looked around the empty, spacious hotel lobby. The only people occupying the room was the receptionist and you. You walked towards one of the windows, looking out into the night. It's not super cold there in [state of your choice], but it was chilly for a summers night. You let out a heavy sigh, turning towards the lobby again. You look over to the convention hall, remembering there's a piano in there. Then you glance to the receptionist, noticing that she's not paying attention, just playing on her phone. You quietly sneak over to the door, opening it and slipping in without a sound.

Quietly closing the door, you let the dark room wash over you. It was empty, safe for you to hide in and pour out your feelings. You pulled out your phone, turning on the flash light to find the light switch for the spotlight that shines on the piano. Finding the right one, you switch it on and turn off your flashlight. You let the spotlight guide you to your destination, your feet carrying you swiftly there.

You stand near the edge of the stage, for it stands as tall as you, coming to your shoulders. You put your hands flat on the floor of the stage, hoisting yourself up, putting a knee on the stage and swinging your other foot up. Standing up and brushing yourself off, you steadily walk to the piano.

Sitting on the bench, you lifted the cover up, revealing the keys. You run your fingers over them lightly, trying to keep yourself from shaking.

"Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one if you want me to
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you.." You felt your heart sinking, knowing that you would have. You've been faithful to him and he...he just screwed you over. Too many times.

"And I... am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all
And I... will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl," you didn't know what to think. This relationship was over your head. You didn't know what to do anymore.

"Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you," the sad thing is, before he cheated, you would have followed him anywhere, if it meant you'd be together. Now, he's done it again, and you're the fool again.